Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I belive it is net 45 which would put August payments on October 15th.

•••
dcmike and Premium, can you guys please send me your account email to my PM?

There are 4 international payments that didn't go out yet. I am working on that, those that didn't get it should see a resolution tonight.

•••
Hi all,

I've found a photo @ istock photo that I'd love to use on one of my landing pages.
its in JPEG format 200KB. But, our maximum allowance is 30KB on the lander.

My question is.., how can I put that gorgeous 200KB pic to be on a diet and down
to 30KB. So I can utilize on my landing page. How did some of u manage to get some really nice pic up there? Advise

•••
I've used irfanView http://www.irfanview.net/ (free) to resize some of the pictures to fit the size requirement & it has worked quite well.

Last edited:
•••
Anyone know of sites that offer free content that you can cut and paste for use on Bodis without copyright problems?

Thanks

•••
cfguru360 said:
dcmike and Premium, can you guys please send me your account email to my PM?

There are 4 international payments that didn't go out yet. I am working on that, those that didn't get it should see a resolution tonight.
PM Sent.

Let me know if you need anything else. Keep me updated.

•••
Opps :'(
oppsrp3.jpg

•••
Notlikeyou,

Thanks for the resource! Rep points added.

•••
vik68 said:
Hmm... don't see update for yesterday yet. Is it late? I only ask because I usually see it around 12:30 - 1:00 EST

peace,
Vik

LOL , stats are delayed a little while. Happens once a while.
:hehe:

•••
They have been delayed on Fridays latley. I never check on Friday until after 2.

•••
I think I am going to start drinking from 12-2, to dull the impatience. I'll consider it the Bodis Happy Hour(s). Why oh Why, does my day have to come to stand still at this time? Pathetic. Somebody stop the madness. I need a Stat... STAT. :hehe:

Peace,
Vik

•••
•••
vik68 said:
I think I am going to start drinking from 12-2, to dull the impatience. I'll consider it the Bodis Happy Hour(s). Why oh Why, does my day have to come to stand still at this time? Pathetic. Somebody stop the madness. I need a Stat... STAT. :hehe:

Peace,
Vik

The Bodis Happy Hour , Love it. I think I will have a drink ... oops the stats are there.

•••
domainitrix said:
Hi all,

I've found a photo @ istock photo that I'd love to use on one of my landing pages.
its in JPEG format 200KB. But, our maximum allowance is 30KB on the lander.

My question is.., how can I put that gorgeous 200KB pic to be on a diet and down
to 30KB. So I can utilize on my landing page. How did some of u manage to get some really nice pic up there? Advise

Do you have Photoshop? If you do then it can also be done quite easily. If not then a free tool like notlikeyou sugested is great. You have to bring it down to 29.2KB and the dimensions must be 326px x 171px.

If you have Photoshop but not sure what to do let me know. I can help you.

GIL

•••
I'm pretty sure you can do some resizing and compression in Picasa, which Google gives away for free as part of their Google Pack.

•••
Multiple keywords for Automatic Landers

Anyone know if it's possible and if so how to use multiple keywords for the automatic landers? I have gotten up to two keywords to work but lately it seems all I can use is one keyword.

Thanks,

wrb

•••
wrb24 said:
Anyone know if it's possible and if so how to use multiple keywords for the automatic landers? I have gotten up to two keywords to work but lately it seems all I can use is one keyword.

Thanks,

wrb
It's not possible yet.

•••
Gilsan & Netmeg,

Ended up using iphotos feature on my imac ( I'm new to mac) and so didn't know that I could. Anyways,managed to get them under 30 KB. It worked. Thanks for offering your
experstise Gilsan.

•••
gorilla_bob said:
This is a scientific observation...if over the span of several weeks, a set of domains has been generating on average a specific amount of clicks per day, and then all of a sudden the clicks just drop (60% decrease), then one would need to assume precautionary if there are valid reasons for concern.

Cause for concearn, perhaps or perhaps not. We all should have a fair idea of where our traffic is coming from. Not just geo-location, but also what sites send it. Backlinks, google, typo, typein, ect. If a couple of domains were doing well and all of a sudden they lost a good backlink a sudden decrease doesn't seem unfounded. If your name is pure typein and not time affected like easter.com or lawnfurniture.com, you would likely be able to tell right away. If you truly have analyzed your domains and know them well it won't take long to know how valid the stats you are bieng given are.

My oppinion is that they're still a bit inaccurate. There's probably a bit of voodo when it comes to counting what a valid click and a real visit is. As long as my revenue remains at or above what it would have been at the other guys, I can wait while he fine tunes the algorythms.

My advice to anyone would be not to put more than 25% of your parked names on any one service. I still keep a couple of names on sedo, even though it consistently pays me less than all the other parking services I've tried. Usually the ones I plan on letting drop...

•••
I have about 90 domains parked on bodis. Some of them has no any statistics. Why is that? When I go to domain I can see bodis parking site, but nothing is shown in statistics.

•••
blaknite said:
..... We all should have a fair idea of where our traffic is coming from. Not just geo-location, but also what sites send it. Backlinks, google, typo, typein, ect. .....

Not if you park it at Bodis the moment you acquire this domain. At the moment, Bodis doesn't have this report. And this is 1 report I am looking forward to have in the future.

•••
Stats of 21st look good.

I got an 0.87 cents click for one of my health domains.

Hope it maintains this way.

•••
ama86 said:
Stats of 21st look good.

I got an 0.87 cents click for one of my health domains.

Hope it maintains this way.
hmmm !
but i see last update : 20 Sep ! :td:

note : i had a click with 1.20 $ :d

•••
Yeah, I don't know if Matt implemented the revenue chages he was talking about, but I got a couple of .87 clicks yesterday - these are my first ones not in the .20 - .30 range.

•••
Matt, Bodis is the best damned parking program on the planet Earth! :xf.love:

Got my tiny paypal check on time for July. Can't wait for the August payment... :)

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back