Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess no more seats available to get on board huh?

•••
This thread is long, but why can't people even read the posts on the last page before asking the question which has been answered at least once almost every page in the last 50 pages or so...?

•••
gorlov said:
This thread is long, but why can't people even read the posts on the last page before asking the question which has been answered at least once almost every page in the last 50 pages or so...?
By the end of this page you'll have the same question asked again. Unbelievable how some people are so lazy to spend a minute or two to find the answer to their question, or should I say, to THE QUESTION

GIL

•••
gorlov said:
Totally agree :)
BTW when is Bodis taking new registrations ? :D

•••
Kath said:
Totally agree :)
BTW when is Bodis taking new registrations ? :D
:D

•••
Actually, if you want to get picky, this thread would be half the size it is if wasn't for all the questions asked multiple times and we are all guilty of it.

BTW....new registrations will begin again as soon as version 2 is released, which is hopefully soon.

•••
It shows how much parking is down everywhere.

•••
GILSAN said:
By the end of this page you'll have the same question asked again. Unbelievable how some people are so lazy to spend a minute or two to find the answer to their question, or should I say, to THE QUESTION

GIL

Which is "THE QUESTION"?
1. When is Bodis accepting new applications? or
2. When is v2 going to launch?

Hehehehe. I couldn't resist myself.

•••
PowerUp said:
Which is "THE QUESTION"?

No, its... (really!)

3. When will parking revenue come back up to the old levels.. :)

•••
PowerUp said:
Which is "THE QUESTION"?

Hehehehe. I couldn't resist myself.
I should have said "THE QUESTIONS", but when you think about it those two questions are linked because the moment they launch v2, then it won't be necessary to ask THE QUESTION anymore.

That's when THE QUESTION becomes:

When will parking revenue come back up to the old levels..

:-/

GIL

•••
Matt, where are you parking your domains? I know some were pissed when V1 released that your domains were parked elsewhere, is it the case now as well?

•••
I don't own too many domain names.

The domain name that were parked elsewhere were either small domain names of mine that I didn't bother changing off, which are probably still making a dollar a month or so elsewhere, or domain names that I had in a partnership where the partner wanted it somewhere else.

I'm not a domainer any more, and do not plan on buying any domain names in the future unless for personal reasons, or until I get Bodis to the level of success that I envision. :)

•••
Timely payment. Got my 54 cents today :)

•••
Got my PayPal payment for March, today. Thanks Matt

GIL

•••
I also got like 2$ and a few cents :) (lets order a pizza, and a coke.. and some girls.. its Eastern Europe after all! okay just kidding)

•••
Got the payment

Is it just me... recently my CTR is very very low.... (and respectively the earnings..)

•••
Bodes landing pages sure look good.

•••
Thanks Mattie :) , i received the payment.

•••
Is it just me... recently my CTR is very very low.... (and respectively the earnings..)
No, it's not just you. Until Bodis gets better providers and the toseeka stuff is replaced by direct sponsors, revenue will be lacking.

I still don't understand how v2 will increase revenue if the upstream providers aren't better.

•••
verbster said:
I still don't understand how v2 will increase revenue if the upstream providers aren't better.
I've been wondering about that for quite a while now! I don't see how either.

GIL

•••
verbster said:

Well we have contracts with 15 upstream ad providers or more, but we only choose to use 2 of the best ones for each country.

With our new version, we will be able to query all 15 ad feeds at once since our new version is deployed on a different software capable of doing so. If we were to use more than 2 providers right now, we'd have response times slower than 2 seconds when loading the results page, and that is really slow. In the new version, we can handle upto 15 or more feeds at once and return and output the results in less than a second.

So revenue will increase because we will have better templates, a better keyword system, and more feeds.

Hope that explains it.

•••
cfguru360 said:
Well we have contracts with 15 upstream ad providers or more, but we only choose to use 2 of the best ones for each country.

With our new version, we will be able to query all 15 ad feeds at once since our new version is deployed on a different software capable of doing so. If we were to use more than 2 providers right now, we'd have response times slower than 2 seconds when loading the results page, and that is really slow. In the new version, we can handle upto 15 or more feeds at once and return and output the results in less than a second.

So revenue will increase because we will have better templates, a better keyword system, and more feeds.

Hope that explains it.
That makes sense. thanks

GIL

•••
•••

Hope that explains it.
Yes. it does in a way. I can appreciate the ability to blanket 15 feeds when a page has a link clicked, presumably for the best potential click-through....and keywords definitely help if the providers are there.

However, I'm a bit confused about the "we only choose to use 2 of the best ones for each country" statement. Does that mean if I'm located in the USA, that when someone clicks on my page's link that the resulting ad links are provided by the two best of the 15 available for the USA?

I'm asking because as it is now, 80% of the links on my pages are the "filler" providers mentioned earlier (like toseeka and such), and if those are already the best, then things look gloomy. However, if you're saying that a new keyword system will search all 15 feeds and do away with the "filler" ads, that sounds promising.

Also, will we be in a better revenue "bucket" with the 15 feeds, so that the more specific ads found to match by the better keyword system will pay better earnings per click than we have now?

•••
2 of the best meaning that we serve 2 of the best feeds that perform well overall.

You are right about the 2 best of 15 for USA, that is how it currently works.

Filler providers are not bad at all. The 2 feeds perform best overall on the entire network than any other 2 feeds. Although, if we query all 15 feeds, we can determine which results from which feeds to display based on that query alone.

I will get a little more specific when we are ready with the new Bodis.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back