Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm getting in on this thread - looking forward to signing up!
Good luck with the transition into V2.

•••
Lets start a new thread for Bodis 2.0 as this thread is getting massive.

•••
comicbookguy said:
Lets start a new thread for Bodis 2.0 as this thread is getting massive.

this is not a bad idea...

•••
I will open a new thread about a few minutes before I upgrade it to the new version, and I'll also post all its new features and info in there.

I'll also request them to close this one.

•••
Excellent Matt,

I'm no "big player" but I admire the work (effort) you've put into your "baby".
Looking forward to Bodis 2.0.

namenut

•••
New applicants

Matt,

When will you start accepting new applicants? I'm not a member of Bodis but am interested.

-Don

•••
Received payment by PayPal for April today. Thanks Matt and I look forward to Bodis 2.

•••
I just tried to sign up. Right after I clicked the sign up button I got the following message-

"We are currently not accepting any new applicants. Please check back soon."

What's up with that ??

EDIT- Alright, I just read up. So when will it be ready for new members?

Last edited:
•••
Also got my April payment by PayPal today. Thanks Matt

GIL

•••
he pays every cent you earn, 38 cents recieved

•••
Hey Matt,

Will you be re-instating accounts too?

•••
allister said:
Hey Matt,

Will you be re-instating accounts too?

Yes, we will be reinstating accounts.

And we may also have to move the date to tomorrow (Thursday), rather than today. But that depends on how much work we can get done today. I'd like to finish it today, but it may not be possible. We are 90% done with the porting. Everything is super smooth. And I am 300% sure it was and is worth the wait! :) Let's just see how many thread posts we can get on launch day. Firefox 3.0 style. :) Maybe we'll break a record. ;) RJ, what's the record for most # of posts within a 24 hour period?

I am going to go get some rest, I will update the status when I wake up.

Last edited:
•••
cfguru360 said:
RJ, what's the record for most # of posts within a 24 hour period?

I am going to go get some rest, I will update the status when I wake up.

Perhaps you should focus on your core business, which is to provide parking and not to obtain the maximum # of posts. While you are concentrating on your "core" business, do remember to establish security protocols and ensure that your users refrain from part-taking in "garbitrage"

•••
adill420 said:
Perhaps you should focus on your core business, which is to provide parking and not to obtain the maximum # of posts. While you are concentrating on your "core" business, do remember to establish security protocols and ensure that your users refrain from part-taking in "garbitrage"

I have been concentrating on this Bodis upgrade for last 9 months, and I now think it is fully ready (or fully minus the porting). So now I allow myself some time to get a little excited.

I think it would be a little late right now within last 24 hours or so to start concentrating on establishing security. The security would have to be established by now, and it is established. So I am quite sure we are good to go.

I think we will get a good amount of posts because of the positive response to what we have to offer after months of development.

With around 10 really really big features (not to mention the tiny ones), I think we can't miss.

Last edited:
•••
adill420 said:

hey adill give the guy a break... Matt was just posting on a lighter note...

•••
Waiting for v2. :) Hope it will meet my expectations.

•••
adill420 said:

Lmao..one post in this entire thread and it's to have a go at Matt for adding a little Lightness to the whole proceeding.

Good one...you're a winner.....not!
:D

•••
Happy, happy days

Matt,

congrats. This is great to see one more step in the process of making a super parking company. You will have much excitement around here when those of us who have supported you thru thick and thin start seeing the payoff of your hard work. I bet the news coming from our acceptance and joy with the upgrade will draw many to join.

You have a very good rappore with your business partners, (us) and hopefully more business partners will want in. Thats how all businesses grow I am sure. Happy customers make company profits.

May Bodis take domaining new to levels.

Rod

Last edited:
•••
adill420 said:

I am withdrawing my earlier comments because, frankly, it was not nice.

Besides, I don't want to be a nuisance side attraction to Bodis's v2 launch.

Last edited:
•••
Good Luck Matt and all Bodis customers with the new upgrades.

I have followed the thread and have read all the "ups and down" and am glad for the new unveiling!

Good Luck Everyone!

Paul

•••
I'm very much looking forward to this update. Especially if it includes getting some more relevant ads or a new feed. I only have a few bodis domains I have added content on, but those that I have are making about a dollar a day right now. Hopefully, when V2 is released and more signups are allowed, the number of domains will grow large enough to get a top level feed. I can't imagine what kind of revenue we could have if we had enough domains to get a top level ad feed. :)

•••
Hey Matt,

Still getting this :

The "Manage Domains" module is currently down due to a major service upgrade.

"Manage domains" will be back up on Wednesday June 18th.

Porting still happening?

•••
Looking forward to this, most other parking companies are dissapointing me right now. If it's good, I'll prob move all my domains to Bodis (away from sedopro, which is averageing like 25 rpm, which is really not that bad)

•••
I hate to say this, but we have to move our launch date again from today to Monday. I want to take all the time necessary to make sure nothing goes wrong when we launch, and I would hate to rush this today.

The porting takes a while since we have to manually optimize 120,000 domain names based on the new system. Also, one of our ad providers emailed us that one of their main technicians is on vacation and will return Monday. They want us to postpone to Monday, so that's another reason.

In the meantime, I am adding new servers to make sure we can handle all the multiple feed requests and traffic when we go live.

The Bodis.com panel will be completely unaccessible starting Sunday afternoon, as we port all our remaining data / user info.

•••
Matt -

Is there anything we can do to help? For example, I have maybe 100 domains still in my account which are now either sold or developed. Would it help to delete them?

Best.

- Paul

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back