NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Matt, nicely said. Just like you to know that I am waiting patiently on the sidelines for V2 release.

•••
Everyone wants a parking saviour because parking rev is down across the board.

Matt will Bodis be implementing anything different than the status qou found in parking today?. For instance pay per action?

•••
Still supporting Bodis

Its quiet around here. Saying that I am more than pateint as I feel confident Bodis will be the answer for plummeting parking revenue. Why do I say that? One thing stands out about Bodis. In a short time the owner has created a parking company that has fantastic looking landing pages with advertsiers supporting most keywords.

Bodis has done all this with no employees and with that in mind I think about the patience Matt has for not giving us the new Bodis before he thinks it is ready.

So when it comes out it will have been perfected. Matt, you are working very hard, take your time, we are waiting and looking forward to anything that can help us with domain monetization. Nobody else is delivering anything that addresses the lower payouts.

•••
patience is the virtue of domainers.... ;)

•••
thetruman said:
patience is the virtue of domainers.... ;)
Not all domainers have patience to wait very long. v2 has been talked about for 9-10 months. That's a lot of time to be patient. Everyone is curious to know whats new in v2, and to get started.

I wonder how much in terms of % has v2 evolved. Is it 50, 70, 90% complete?
We are completely lost when every month we are told that its almost ready.

GIL

•••
My hope is something is being developed that is going to boost revenues, to really pull in some cash.

The world has all of a sudden shrunk due to the high cost of fuel. If you are on a budget you feel the pinch and maybe drive alot less. If you are well off you may notice airfare prices recently have jumped with some companies charging twice as much to fly.

Regards to this new world we are in, at least to us in America as we have never thought much of fuel prices, the shocker of it may cause many more people to look online for their purchases. It may be a boon for parking and for domain owners.

The first parking company that can build excitement by bringing revenues up in this economic climate will have a line up at their door.

Nine months is a long time. To build a new parking service it is a very short time.

•••
goodkarmaco said:
My hope is something is being developed that is going to boost revenues, to really pull in some cash.

The world has all of a sudden shrunk due to the high cost of fuel. If you are on a budget you feel the pinch and maybe drive alot less. If you are well off you may notice airfare prices recently have jumped with some companies charging twice as much to fly.

Regards to this new world we are in, at least to us in America as we have never thought much of fuel prices, the shocker of it may cause many more people to look online for their purchases. It may be a boon for parking and for domain owners.

The first parking company that can build excitement by bringing revenues up in this economic climate will have a line up at their door.

Nine months is a long time. To build a new parking service it is a very short time.
Everythings gone up here in Europe especially food, due the high fuel prices. Here in Portugal its at almost $10.00 a gallon. That takes a wallop off your budget and we're not a well off country. Crude went up 16% in the last 2 days! Its out of control. Get rid of speculators and you get an imediate 15-20% drop!

GIL

•••
Park it!

Yowie,

$10.00 a gallon would send shock waves across America crippling the economic structure.

We are not used to that and it would cause big problems for everyone. What was the price in Portugal before one year ago? Maybe high compared to here which was in the $2.50 - $3.00 range.

This is a time unlike any other and fortitude may save ones life. Everything is connected. Its crunch time. The strong will hunker down. The non producers will find a new world that does not reward credit.

Only a few parking companies will survive as more than likely inflation will bring them down as everything from labor and physical overhead to online fees respond to the breakdown.

Last edited:
•••
goodkarmaco said:
Yowie,

$10.00 a gallon would send shock waves across America crippling the economic structure.

We are not used to that and it would cause big problems for everyone. What was the price in Portugal before one year ago? Maybe high compared to here which was in the $2.50 - $3.00 range.

This is a time unlike any other and fortitude may save ones life. Everything is connected. Its crunch time. The strong will hunker down. The non producers will find a new world that does not reward credit.

Only a few parking companies will survive as more than likely inflation will bring them down as everything from labor and physical overhead to online fees respond to the breakdown.
We've allways had high gas prices in Portugal and the same applies to the rest of Europe. Last year the prices were $7.00 to $8.00. The UK is, from what I understand even more expensive at about $11.00 to $12.00 and they have lots of oil in the North Sea!

What basically happens here in Europe is that the governments add a very high tax on fuel. Here in Portugal they add a whopping 60%. From what I heard the US adds about 13%. There lies the big difference.

People here are highly pissed off with the government for maintaining these fuel taxes which are crippling the economy. Goverments allways seem to work in slow motion.

GIL

•••
v2

Just rcvd:
Dear Member,

Within the next week, Bodis.com will be undergoing a major upgrade of its
services. During this time, you will be unable to add or manage any domain names
from your Bodis.com account panel.

The Add Domains / Manage Domains pages will be unaccessible starting on the
evening of Thursday, June 12th thru Wednesday, June 18th as we port your domain
names from our current Bodis.com service to our upgraded version.

During this time, you will still be able to login in order to check your reports
and update your account settings and payment information. There is no expected
downtime on your parked domain names.

Parked domain names are not affected by this upgrade.

Sincerely,
Bodis.com Support Team

•••
Soo.. just got the email... Version 2 coming now, as I understand it.
Interesting!

•••
•••
gorlov said:
Version 2 coming now, as I understand it.

Affirmative. :)

•••
cfguru360 said:
Affirmative. :)
Great news Matt. Will the content and pics many of us added in v1 still remain unafected?

GIL

•••
GILSAN said:
Great news Matt. Will the content and pics many of us added in v1 still remain unafected?

GIL

Content will be unaffected.

Photos in the new version are a different dimension. We will try to make as many v1 images as possible work with the new version, if they will not work, they may be stretched just a little...

Although, all images and content will be ported regardless.

I was thinking of allowing you to keep your old landers and then allowing you to upgrade to the new ones manually, although for reasons that will be seen soon - it was not possible to do, and I really want to get everyone to the new landers as well.

•••
•••
cfguru360 said:
Content will be unaffected.

Photos in the new version are a different dimension. We will try to make as many v1 images as possible work with the new version, if they will not work, they may be stretched just a little...

Although, all images and content will be ported regardless.

I was thinking of allowing you to keep your old landers and then allowing you to upgrade to the new ones manually, although for reasons that will be seen soon - it was not possible to do, and I really want to get everyone to the new landers as well.
Great, unless the stretch is so great that you make skinny people fat, then they will need to be changed. Whats important is to get v2 going!
"
What do you mean by: "all images and content will be ported regardless"

GIL

•••
That's actually one of the reasons we have to shut down the add domains / manage domains section for nearly a week. We have to go through over 120,000 domain names and figure out how to rescale your images correctly (starting with the most active domain names first).

Having people modify images or add domain names / images during this process would make it even more complicated.

GILSAN said:
all images and content will be ported regardless
GIL

All images and content will be ported to the new v2 templates regardless if the image stretches out or not.

•••
Bodis revamps parking

This is so damn exciting. Its not a guarantee of more profits, but with what I see coming it will be pretty close to it. This will make all our landing pages stand out from the competition and click thru rates should go up quite a bit.

I have always loved the look of my landing pages even from day one when I signed up. Class and trust are instantly portrayed to the unigue visitor. With these new upgrades I think now Bodis will have an advantage over other parking companies.

I also think Bodis will have a swell of domainers wanting to get in on this new action.

Matt, thank you very much for having the strength and stamina and staying power to pull this off for us. Your company is truly a one man show. These new upgrades may change all that.

This is the time to monetize our domains again.

Matt, best wishes for a continued Bodis success.

Roderick

•••
Can't wait!!! Just cleared the last week of June in order to go through my Bodis account and optimize. Hope earnings go back up!

•••
The add domains / manage domains will be shut down tonight at around 8 pm EST.

•••
Well done Matt. You made it!

•••
Well done Matt, hope the changeover goes smoothly for you.

•••
woo-hoo!

let me know if I can help you in any way. my earnings have been meager, so I don't mind being the guinea pig.

•••
My daily BODIS earnings (also tiny) have been getting better and better for the last few weeks in spite of me moving names away. I added a horror movie name today and ALL of the ads were for horror stuff, not shopping or dating, even before the switch. Very encouraging!

Good luck Matt, and thank you.

- Paul

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back