Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can show you guys the new Bodis logo on the coming Monday if that helps get some excitement in this thread.
I'll give you guys a sneak preview a few hours before it is released. I do not have a date for that right now.

I'm a bit confused. You said the "logo" will be released on Monday (which means May 19), but then you said a sneak preview a few hours before release for something you don't have a date for.... Are you talking about just a logo, or do you mean a sneak peek at Bodis v.2, complete with a logo?

•••
eh, wait till Tuesday; it's my birthday.

•••
netmeg said:
eh, wait till Tuesday; it's my birthday.

happy birthday!

may you be showered with lots of high-paying clicks! ;)

•••
verbster said:
I'm a bit confused. You said the "logo" will be released on Monday (which means May 19), but then you said a sneak preview a few hours before release for something you don't have a date for.... Are you talking about just a logo, or do you mean a sneak peek at Bodis v.2, complete with a logo?

I will show the logo sometime on Monday.

I don't know when the Bodis v2 will be released, but all I know is that I will not give any more sneak previews of it until the day it is released. The logo is just an exception just to get people used to the "brand". :)

•••
sf2010 said:
happy birthday!

may you be showered with lots of high-paying clicks! ;)

Not fair! I got shit clicks on my birthday!!

But good luck and happy (almost) birthday!

•••
cfguru360 said:
I will show the logo sometime on Monday.

I don't know when the Bodis v2 will be released, but all I know is that I will not give any more sneak previews of it until the day it is released. The logo is just an exception just to get people used to the "brand". :)

alright someone fess up.

who got the previews?! can you share some thoughts or did ya sign an nda?

;)

ps.

H A P P Y B E - L A T E D BIRTHDAY TO RYAN!

May you improve on your sh**ty clicks! Remember, if you are at the bottom, you can only go up!

OctaneInv said:
Not fair! I got sh** clicks on my birthday!!

But good luck and happy (almost) birthday!

•••
•••
I am seriously looking forward to seeing the logo Matt.

•••
The website says that you are not currently accepting new users. Will this be changing soon? I am interested in adding my domains.

•••
cfguru360 i think a new topic will be better to track
If a new member starts reading the 219 pages by the end of it he will realize that there are no more parked domain only neo from matrix and he will start searching for white rabbits

•••
A promise is a promise.

Attachments

• RGB.jpg
    RGB.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 167
  • RGB_reversed.jpg
    RGB_reversed.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 167
•••
The font match the vector
Nice

•••
It's just a logo. But better showing something than nothing. It looks a lot better when you actually see it on the site.

There will be more down the road, which is soon.

•••
I like anything boob shaped. Seriously it is smart, having a online feel to it, no not the boob.. the logo.

Thks Matt, we apprecieate letting us in on the evolution of the new Bodis. I have been here from the beginning and look forward to your continued success..

•••
goodkarmaco said:
I like anything boob shaped. Seriously it is smart, having a online feel to it, no not the boob.. the logo.

Thks Matt, we apprecieate letting us in on the evolution of the new Bodis. I have been here from the beginning and look forward to your continued success..
Don't we all like a good boob!. :lala: Hey Roderick, looks like that logo boobled your mind!. Nice way to start the day! ;)

Yes Matt, very nice boo...er... Logo!.

GIL

•••
•••
bodis is not accepting new customers when will they accept new ones?, they miss new customers to Donny :)

•••
Gilsa

don't blame me I was half asleep, lol.

Netmeg, opps.. boys will be boys hee- hee.

•••
goodkarmaco said:
Gilsa

don't blame me I was half asleep, lol.

Netmeg, opps.. boys will be boys hee- hee.
Yea sure, your eyes were wide shut!

Apologies to Netmeg for that, :red: but it sure is more fun than talking about Domain scams or the present political situation in Outer Mongolia!

GIL

•••
better said:
bodis is not accepting new customers when will they accept new ones?, they miss new customers to Donny :)

This question has been answered hundreds of times before..
cfguru360 said:
Registration will open soon. I do not have an exact date, please keep checking back.

•••
Sheesh. Are we near the end of days or something? Who cares if the logo looks like a boob, two boobs or three gophers eating Corn Flakes? Is it making anyone any money?

•••
It's just matter of time before people start calling us Boobis. :)

My brother suggested changing the name to Boris.

In all honesty, Bodis is coming out soon. I do not have a date right now. But yes, we are somewhat near the end days that you mention.

•••
cfguru360 said:
It's just matter of time before people start calling us Boobis. :)

In the words of "Larry The Cable Guy"

"I DONT CARE WHO YA ARE THATS FUNNY :sold: "

•••
verbster said:
...three gophers eating Corn Flakes?

I only saw two gophers.

•••
man I would really like to try this service out, but i guess the doors have been closed... Any chance I can get on board still? I hate my current domain parking options...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back