Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
Introducing the New Revolution in Domain Parking Services, where the clients actually matter this time around - Bodis.com.

That's right. We have negotiated the highest possible revenue share with third party ad providers, and out of this we are giving our clients a lifetime of 100% revenue.

Today is the beginning of CHANGE in the domain industry. Many of us are tired of all the domain parking programs that hone in most of what we should be receiving. The Revolution has STARTED.

As of right now, Bodis.com offers the following:

• 100% Revenue Share
  • Search Engine Optimized Templates
  • Customizable html title, html description, and page title of templates
  • Customizable images for templates
  • Auto-optimizable and manually customizable keywords/urls for advertisements!
  • Simplistic and easy to use management interface
  • Customer support that cares about its clients
  • Customer support that responds within 1-2 days.
  • And more as the program progresses...

I am hoping the majority is happy with where we are heading in the domain industry, and that everybody here is happy to see Bodis.com. We will be working extensively on adding user suggestions and feedback into the parking service.

Hopefully we can make a difference in the industry.

Aside from this, I'd like to point out a few more things. The lifetime of 100% revenue share is applicable to anybody that applies within the next 1-2 years. The revenue share may decrease after that only for new clients. Right now Bodis, LLC has the budget to keep itself afoot with 100% revenue share for another 1-2 years time.

Enjoy the website and feel free to leave any feedback/comments in this thread.

This topic has been replaced with:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nu-money, that would be good if they had have implemented on the "open doors seasson", now are closed and the virus is in.

I hope they ban the favorite.com adds and remove all scammers asap.

•••
I'm telling you, it's because of favorite.com. They're arbitering every keyword at .2 cents a click and redirecting our traffic to a page of higher paying sponsored links.
If true, iReit effectively controls Bodis in certain respects. I would not be surprised if Bodis changes ownership sometime soon.

•••
this is, frankly, one of the most hilarious threads here.

I'm out of Bodis for the moment. I'm sure my xx revenue wouldn't hurt anybody. Will give Parked a shot, but I'll definitely be back for Bodis when v2 is out.

•••
Thanks for the update Matt. But no mention about Sept payments to paypal? Should we just assume they will be in before the 25th. Aug payments to paypal seemed to go well with everyone getting paid at the same time. (paypal payments I mean)

This month some people got paid on the 15th and other me have not seen the payment yet?

is it a manual process and you just have not gotten to everyone yet? some kind of update on this please....

•••
cfguru360 said:
What many people are doing is ... leaving the worst performing names on our service, and then complain about bad revenue. Well, there's not much I can do about that.
"leaving the worst performing names on our service". Yup, cause it makes little difference to income. Not gonna leave the good performing ones and settle for 2 cent clicks that should be $1.00

"and then complain about bad revenue" Actually the bad revenue is the reason for moving the good ones out. I don't expect good revenue from the "worst performing names".

"Well, there's not much I can do about that." :|

•••
Will we be able to see which ads are being clicked with V2 ?

•••
Is a purge before the end of the year good for Bodis, as they won't be obliged to pay the domain owner 100% for life?

•••
namebug said:
Will we be able to see which ads are being clicked with V2 ?
Nope...besides I don't really want to see that...I just want to see the $$$

•••
Guys, I wouldn't expect v2 to have any better revenue. The backend issues will still be there and Matt hasn't said anything to the contrary. The site will look much better but if the revenues don't improve no one is going to come back.

Audios for now Bodis. It's a shame everyone is pulling out now...

•••
sashas said:
this is, frankly, one of the most hilarious threads here.

I'm out of Bodis for the moment. I'm sure my xx revenue wouldn't hurt anybody. Will give Parked a shot, but I'll definitely be back for Bodis when v2 is out.
Looks like I'm also headed to Parked, I'll be back once the captain actually addresses the tough questions and rightens his very troubled ship.

I just hope that v2 is "pirate free" and doesn't end up like the Titantic.

•••
gregham2020 said:
Thanks for the update Matt. But no mention about Sept payments to paypal? Should we just assume they will be in before the 25th. Aug payments to paypal seemed to go well with everyone getting paid at the same time. (paypal payments I mean)

This month some people got paid on the 15th and other me have not seen the payment yet?

is it a manual process and you just have not gotten to everyone yet? some kind of update on this please....
Me too.... :'(

•••
All paypal payments have been sent out except two of them, I believe.

We have tools that automatically send them out. It is not like we are forgetting anybody or anything to that degree. IF, you did NOT receive a Paypal payment for September (besides 2 people), it is probably due to one of these reasons:

1) You didn't submit a tax form by the 15th if you were required to.

or

2) You didn't have a valid paypal email address and "Paypal" selected as your payment option from the drop down.

I cannot see any other reason. Like I have mentioned, hundreds of people received their paypal payment. If you haven't it is one of those two reasons. If you are one of the two people, you will receive it by the 25th. I am not sure who those people are right now since I don't have access to that data on hand.

•••
I didnt receive my payment but i didnt get an email about having to fill out a tax form :td: where do i get it from? so it will be paid next month then i assume?

•••
cfguru360 said:
I cannot see any other reason. Like I have mentioned, hundreds of people received their paypal payment. If you haven't it is one of those two reasons. If you are one of the two people, you will receive it by the 25th. I am not sure who those people are right now since I don't have access to that data on hand.
Hello Matt,

I haven't received my payment yet.

I sent in my W-8 Form and was informed by someone at Bodis that it was received successfully. I usually receive my payment by wire transfer.

Please let me know when my payment is going to be sent.

Thanks.

•••
Man what is this. I din log on to bodis for over 1 month and they suspended my account due to inactivity?

Do all other parking companies do this as well?

•••
jarmas said:
Man what is this. I din log on to bodis for over 1 month and they suspended my account due to inactivity?

Do all other parking companies do this as well?

Some do. It doesn't really matter. From now on we do, and that's the bottom line.

We will no longer be a parking company that will allow everything go. We will keep things under control so that we can get the revenue decent in the very near future.

And that reminds me, new development.

Revenue should overall go up a bit in the next few days, especially for high paying keywords. So if you have had high paying keywords in the past do bad, you can try them again in 3-4 days to see how they do now.

•••
revenue has been better today, not as before but 60% compared to yesterday

•••
on!SPOT said:
revenue has been better today, not as before but 60% compared to yesterday

Things should be on an overall up and up in next few days.

And yes, when v2 hits in 2008, it will have an improved backend and new development that increases revenue.

•••
cfguru360 said:
Things should be on an overall up and up in next few days.

And yes, when v2 hits in 2008, it will have an improved backend and new development that increases revenue.

Matt, when v2 comes along, will all the customization that we've done remain in place?

GIL :)

•••
He he Gilsan has fine tuned his sites (I witnessed it) and would be really a shame to lose all that work... :yell:

•••
thetruman said:
He he Gilsan has fine tuned his sites (I witnessed it) and would be really a shame to lose all that work... :yell:

Not only me but lots of people here, including you. A lot of us put in a lot of work.

GIL :)

•••
very true... :) ok Gil do not lose my list of enames is coming in the thread i opened in 2 minutes (and there are some goodies...)

•••
I just thought I'd toss this out there. I have a feature request for bodis v3.0... v4.0... or whenever matt can get to it. I would like to have the ability to block specific ads. Adsense allows me to filter ads out by the domain name they lead to. I'd like to see something similar for bodis.

I use the adsense domain filter to block arbitragers from running their ads on my minisites. I get a better EPC, and my visitors get what they're looking for on the first click. Everybody wins... (well except for the traffic traders...)

I'm not sure if there is any way this could negatively affect bodis, but I suspect it would greatly improve quality score. I'm sure many people here would love to be able to filter out favorites.com, ebay.com, shopping.com ect.

•••
these favorites.com, ebay.com, shopping.com
are all over the place

•••
The problem really is that the scammers are not booted. We boot them every week. It is just that it was my mistake to allow so many new accounts at the beginning. And half of these accounts were registered purposely for fraud.

But, the scammers didn't use them all at once. When we booted 10 accounts, they started using 2 others, then we booted those, they start using even others. And it keeps going and going.

The revenue drop is due to the revenue drop that we have with our feed provider. This is due to the scammers - which we are still in the process of wiping out daily.
If this is the case, why not just start over? Like others, I'd lose many hours of configuration, but I'd gladly trade that for the rates like we had.

Even better, you should probably be able to identify the 'safe' accounts that have daily actiivity...just delete everything you don't feel is safe and start the application process over and control it.

Is there any reason not to do this? Do it at midnight on Nov 30, and keep records of revenue owed...Dec 1 would be startup again day.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back