Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
pcpro said:
Good to know.
Congrats on Mafa.com, that is a great domain name. Looks like Sedo just finished at $3100.

•••
Chef Patrick said:
Congrats on Mafa.com, that is a great domain name. Looks like Sedo just finished at $3100.

Thanks! The buyer got a bargain IMO. It's more than 14 years old and receives stable type-in traffic.

•••
pcpro said:
Thanks! The buyer got a bargain IMO. It's more than 14 years old and receives stable type-in traffic.
I agree about it being a bargain. The .net and org are both developed.

•••
Recently at NameJet. Some of them may have been already reported here:

suan.com $4,700
luiy.com $79
ceii.com $582
ccta.com $900
phtl.com $185
zcac.com $79
hauk.com $927
jfae.com $69
tfix.com $120

•••
Today on TDNX:

vpzk.com $15
vhzf.com $15
vcyq.com $15
vfql.com $15
ujzc.com $15
uqgj.com $15
uqjc.com $15
uwjz.com $15
vhxw.com $15
quvr.com $15
zrmw.com $15
zvfp.com $15
zvge.com $15
qrpy.com $15
mqxp.com $15
qfwk.com $15
qxek.com $15
vgzx.com $15
zqij.com $15
ewxq.com $15
qvhm.com $15
qxln.com $15
uxjw.com $15
uzxj.com $15
uzxk.com $15
vcxq.com $15
vpxg.com $15
vpxz.com $15
vxqb.com $15
vxwl.com $15
ujhx.com $15

renewals have been added

Last edited:
•••
At NP auction:
GMMK.com CLLJ.com UFNK.com sold as a lot for $85

OYNH.com - OYPK.com - OYWB.com sold together for $50

ZHJR.COM - $17

BXYJ.COM - $15

ZCMC.com ZRWK.com BTPV.com - $50

NNNR.com - $620

Vurd.com - $250

•••
FGclips said:
At NP auction:
ZCMC.com ZRWK.com BTPV.com - $50

Thats Mine :lala:

•••
All LLLL.com sales (eBay) today:

CXVZ $4.25 (expires in couple weeks and ended at 5am pst.. ugh)
BHZV $12.50
BKZC $11.50
EQWO $22.00
EYNB $31.00
FRBJ $30.00
GNZH $15.00
HKAQ $15.00
XJLK $12.50
UYSD $19.51
JWIO $25.99
VCIZ $13.12
BQCE $12.50
VUNM $19.40
IWVV $24.50
JKSU $23.50
KNQG $12.40
NKVC $33.90
NVQJ $30.00
OQGN $30.00
PZYD $30.00
VLUH $20.40
PXPV $16.03
NSZQ $5.51 (expires in couple weeks)
OQDO $19.39
RTYD $23.00
GZVU $12.50
TFVK $17.26

There are still a few ending tonight.. will edit them in..

Some crazy prices up there with them two low ones along side of those $30-single/doubles

Last edited:
•••
anyone knows how many LLLL.com for $5 left at TDNan closeout?

•••
I see 0 on there right now, and eventually the big batch that dumped a few days ago were all bought.

Brad

vlad74 said:

•••
I just checked right now -- zero :)

vlad74 said:

•••
-REECE- said:

Well, basically it means NO DROPS, so the buyout stood still.
Let's see if any further large "fests" will happen. 8^X

•••
Shenron said:
-REECE- said:

Well, basically it means NO DROPS, so the buyout stood still.
Let's see if any further large "fests" will happen. 8^X

Basically it means that there will be no fests at TDNAM and we will see where prices move now. However overall buyout drop will take place on in the first week of January 2009. I was checking buyout domains expiry dates and mainly almost all of them are renewed.

ps. I don't see any reason to make sales of quad-premiums and even triple-premiums now. in 2008 all my end-user sales covered 200% of renewals for all my triple and quad-premiums!

•••
Congrats for your end-user sales. Your results are very encouraging. I’ve had a lot of end-user interest in my domains recently, though I’ve had less luck than you to complete the deals (in most of the cases I’ve refused to lower my prices).

I still have several negotiations in progress and I’ve also received several offers from Chinese people for some of my “bad” domains (low offers in general, but still well above current prices). If this trend continues, I expect to have results similar to yours next year.

Ergo said:
I don't see any reason to make sales of quad-premiums and even triple-premiums now. in 2008 all my end-user sales covered 200% of renewals for all my triple and quad-premiums!

•••
Ergo said:
Basically it means that there will be no fests at TDNAM and we will see where prices move now. However overall buyout drop will take place on in the first week of January 2009.
So the TDNX closeouts we've been seeing are only un-renewed ones in Godaddy accounts? But un-renewed LLLLs at other registrars will show up at Snap, NJ, and Pool (wherever they get caught) after they pass through the full drop cycle - is that right?

•••
Coming llll.com auctions at TDNAM:

5-dec - 27
6-dec - 56
7-dec - 19
8-dec - 7
9-dec - 7
10-dec - 26
-----------
11-dec - 10
12-dec - 6
13-dec - 5
14-dec - 4

•••
krx said:
So the TDNX closeouts we've been seeing are only un-renewed ones in Godaddy accounts? But un-renewed LLLLs at other registrars will show up at Snap, NJ, and Pool (wherever they get caught) after they pass through the full drop cycle - is that right?

As I understand, all LLLL.com which were regged during countdown at GoDaddy and were dropped, are all already sold at TDNAM expired auctions. Can someone confirm this?

Now only LLLL.com regged at other then GoDaddy may come to the market, latest in January, as Andrei mentioned.

•••
krx said:
Yes that's right. Basically they will go all to Snapnames public auctions with 9$ starting bids. So there will no be available even single one for regfee. Also some registrars release their domains not after 60 days + 7-10 days but after 30 days + 5-10 days (1and1 for example). Currently Pool.com shows drops from 20-30 Sep-2007 registrations. That means that domains from late October-2nd-November will be dropping approximately 7-15 January

As I understand, all LLLL.com which were regged during countdown at GoDaddy and were dropped, are all already sold at TDNAM expired auctions. Can someone confirm this?
No. The rest of them will be auctioned on today and till 10th-Dec

•••
Ergo said:
Yes that's right. Basically they will go all to Snapnames public auctions with 9$ starting bids.
Why will they all go to Snap? For example, don't all Network Solutions and eNom expired domains go to NameJet?

•••
Ergo said:
No. The rest of them will be auctioned on today and till 10th-Dec

basically it means the all godaddy countdown LLLL.com domains are listed in your table

5-dec - 27
6-dec - 56
7-dec - 19
8-dec - 7
9-dec - 7
10-dec - 26

i.e. only 142 in total left. Not much.

•••
krx said:
Ergo said:
Yes that's right. Basically they will go all to Snapnames public auctions with 9$ starting bids.
Why will they all go to Snap? For example, don't all Network Solutions and eNom expired domains go to NameJet?
Simply because nobody regged domains during buyout with ENOM or Network Solutions. Also if a domain name is not bought at NJ auction it will be released and SN will intercept it.

•••
Ergo said:
Simply because nobody regged domains during buyout with ENOM or Network Solutions. Also if a domain name is not bought at NJ auction it will be released and SN will intercept it.
Makes sense now. Thnx for the explanation.

•••
NameJet :
cnmc.com $2,001
ahbb.com $316

•••
All LLLL.com sales (eBay) today:

FGFZ $10.50
VQXE $10.00
WFYM $46.00
TZDA $11.50
KYZT $6.50
Pack of 5 LLLL.com (RPQL, QXFN, JWZQ, PSZB & SKHX) Sold for $36 (about $7.20 ea)
FCQM $28.50
SRBF $177.50
DZQU $14.50
NZKN $20.50
CZXP $9.00
ZQCD $6.50 (ended about 5 am pst)
LPQX $6.50 (ended about 5 am pst)

ecalc I see you lurking down there... don't you do it! :ghost:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back