Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
mibworld said:
I guess it was a mistake on the part of the seller. Sorry for the buyer, it must have been a great disappointment to know the truth. :td:
For sure.

There was a LLLL.com "bay" name that sold on eBay earlier this year for mid $xxxx, I believe it was gBay.com or qbay.com. I believe it went for $5k+.

After that I promptly and kindly emailed owners of the 25 other 'bay' names to see if they were selling :) (all were too expensive) :(

cBay.com would be enormous. $70 for it would have made me D-:

Edit-in: the name was qBay.com

Last edited:
•••
vlad74 said:
18161369 xohe.com
$116 14 AUCTION CLOSED
12/06/2008 08:03 AM (PST)

:'( :'( :'(

CVCV!!!!!!! That is an insane bargain, I'd offer way more!

•••
Shenron said:

I'm sure you will, but I fail to understand why?? It doesnt really pass any premium criteria cuz of X factor (other then CVCV pattern)

•••
Jay08 said:
I'm sure you will, but I fail to understand why?? It doesnt really pass any premium criteria cuz of X factor (other then CVCV pattern)

doesn't matter, it garantuees a nice flip. easily $300-400 on sedo ;)

•••
Toilet Monster said:

I have my doubts bud.. Quads are going for low $2xx these days everywhere, even on sedo !! And XOHE.com is just a CVCV starting wit the worst letter. Not even pronounceable :!:

•••
Jay08 said:
I have my doubts bud.. Quads are going for low $2xx these days everywhere, even on sedo !! And XOHE.com is just a CVCV starting wit the worst letter. Not even pronounceable :!:

In many languages that is VERY pronounceable, and it's still a CVCV.

If only I was online I'd have double-triple that amount easily.

•••
well in case you're looking for another cvcv, got one in my sig now.

offers welcome ;)

hard time to sell LLLLs for nice prices, but a great time for buying, so grab your chance!

•••
Today on TDNX:

ivqi.com $20
iqvi.com $20
yizp.com $25
hpqr.com $25
wtzb.com $25
wmyu.com $25
akqe.com $25

renewals have been added

•••
Toilet Monster said:
For sure Tim. Xohe kinda sounds like Zoe to me. I don't think X is the worst letter either.

All LLLL.com sales (eBay) this weekend:

Saturday:

LGZR $8.50
YDLW $15.40
Pack of 7 LLLL.com (BQJS, DZQE, DZVS, PUCX, SXJV, VHXQ & SXOP) Sold for $76 (about $10.85 ea)

Sunday:

AGXC $19.97
XGKC $9.99
DTQR $15.49
QRMB $22.01
QLVE $10.50
WBXE $19.95
KBQX $19.95
KGZR $19.95
WFZV $19.95
WLIQ $19.95
WNVQ $19.95
ZABN $53.00
WPTQ $19.95
SEZM $78.77
ZBHK $6.00 (how'd you guys let this Hong Kong one slip by so low)

Recessions here and there combined with penny-pinching Christmas-time -- the lower-end llll.com are still looking up a bit. Pretty good if you ask me.

As an aside, the name LLLLDotCom.com ended and was bid up to $3.24 today (reserve Not Met) :)

+

Last edited:
•••
Nem0 said:
Recessions here and there combined with penny-pinching Christmas-time -- the lower-end llll.com are still looking up a bit. Pretty good if you ask me.

As an aside, the name LLLLDotCom.com ended and was bid up to $3.24 today (reserve Not Met) :)
+

I'm surprised LLLLDotCom.com didn't go for more -- would have been a fun one to dev into an LLLL site.

I have to agree with you Daniel -- sales are coming along quite nicely and Nov-Dec really has been a nice treat from the falling prices we've been seeing every month from Feb-Oct :)

•••
I have to say this. Reece, you are the reason I jumped into LLLL.coms to begin with. I read your original LLLL.com blog, where you predicted rock bottom prices about now. It all made sense to me, and still does. So now is still a good buying time, and I'm happy to sit on my better names for a few years, if necessary.

The market bottomed out, the buyout has held, and more people are getting on the net in a serious way every day. And X is a fantastic letter in Chinese. Z and J aren't all that bad either. Xin means new - something to keep in mind when looking at LLLL.coms. (Now, that tip should be worth a beer)

•••
Thanks for the "X" tip :)
Domainace said:
I have to say this. Reece, you are the reason I jumped into LLLL.coms to begin with. I read your original LLLL.com blog, where you predicted rock bottom prices about now. It all made sense to me, and still does. So now is still a good buying time, and I'm happy to sit on my better names for a few years, if necessary.

The market bottomed out, the buyout has held, and more people are getting on the net in a serious way every day. And X is a fantastic letter in Chinese. Z and J aren't all that bad either. Xin means new - something to keep in mind when looking at LLLL.coms. (Now, that tip should be worth a beer)

•••
Thanks for your kind words Bill :)

I was fairly certain all the renewals coming due would push down LLLL.com prices and they certainly did -- this giant recession wasn't on my roadmap however when I initially made that prediction in March and all things considered, the LLLL.com market has performed reasonably well -- quite well over the past few weeks.

You definitely have the right attitude about being prepared to sit on your better names however long necessary and that's the attitude I've developed for the large remainder of my holdings as well. If someone needs the money asap, they might as well sell now, take what likely will be a huge loss over what they paid and get on with life. For the rest of us, makes sense at this point to just wait it out unless you don't see the market coming back up. Personally, I think the minimum wholesale will be back around $10 within a few months. I don't like making too many predictions or long term predictions when there's so much unpredictability and uncertainty, however I feel reasonably confident saying I don't see the market going back down to $2 LLLL.coms again.

Last I heard, Warren Buffett was down $16 billion, so don't anyone here beat yourself down too much if you've lost money :)

Domainace said:

Last edited:
•••
Namejet yesterday:
Huue.com $169

•••
NameJet yesterday and day before yesterday:

eepp.com $791
huue.com $169
qews.com $190
vsab.com $92
iwfy.com $69
euqu.com $69
dgxw.com $69
gmpa.com $190

•••
Thanks for the complete list Ergo! Gmpa.com was a good buy.

•••
Another one from Namejet today:

mcau.com - $1005

Maybe thinking of Macau for this one.

Shenron said:

I grabbed this one, and surprised it didn't go higher too.
Apparently weekend is not the best time to sell,
but good time to try your luck.

•••
nice sale MCAU.COM - Merry Christmas AUstralia :)
ddchan said:
Another one from Namejet today:

mcau.com - $1005

Maybe thinking of Macau for this one.

•••
tetrapak said:
Thanks for the complete list Ergo! Gmpa.com was a good buy.
I agree. I'm big fan of pure-acronyms with quality letters. This one I would bid some bucks more :) Unfortunately NJ doesn't accept PayPal and I have to buy at other marketplaces :(

•••
CVVV.com, the domain, $510. At Sedo B-)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Sold for $408 on 10/30 (which was right at rock bottom for the LLLL.com market) at Namepros Live Auction. That sale fell through and Mark ended up reselling now on Sedo for $510 -- 25% more.

maxeaus said:
CVVV.com, the domain, $510. At Sedo B-)

•••
guys, what is the current price of acbb.com at SN? I am out of this auction :(

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back