IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
In case you haven't seen the Lyle and Erik Menendez Rookie Card

IMG_7246.jpeg

•••
•••
•••
•••
Tomorrow, NBA starts up again. 2 good games - https://www.espn.com/nba/schedule

Utah vs. New Orleans - Zion back in action

Clippers vs. Lakers

---------
Was watching Netflix series Home Game, one episode was about Calcio Storico, in Florence, Italy. Kind of like Rugby but they literally throw hands, that's part of the game:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
How many cannucks does it take to change a lightbulb?

10.jpg

•••
Tomorrow, NBA starts up again. 2 good games - https://www.espn.com/nba/schedule

Utah vs. New Orleans - Zion back in action

Clippers vs. Lakers

---------
Was watching Netflix series Home Game, one episode was about Calcio Storico, in Florence, Italy. Kind of like Rugby but they literally throw hands, that's part of the game:

Brutal.

Kind of speed through it to see how the scores are made.
Apparently, you just kick the sh!t out of your opponent until the way is clear to score.

Peace,
Cy

•••
•••
Brutal.

Kind of speed through it to see how the scores are made.
Apparently, you just kick the sh!t out of your opponent until the way is clear to score.

Peace,
Cy

Yep, throw the ball into some net. Tradition, goes back to the 1500's, gladiator type stuff. 4 teams in Florence, based on where you are born in Florence. Can't change teams, that is your team for life. They don't get paid.

---------------------------
Built some trust up with new mechanic today. One of things I hate most in life is car trouble because it's one of the areas where a mechanic can just screw you over. So I always have that feeling when bringing in a car. For a good time now, haven't had that issue, had friends of family/dad, mechanics that I could trust. That main mechanic I was using is getting older, has some serious health issues. So he recommended the mechanic he uses.

Last Friday was driving my car, it just lost power, all the lights flashed, including Check Oil and Check Engine light. Had it towed to my house. My original mechanic and somebody else I know checked it out. Said probably fuel line/fuel pump. Had it towed to new mechanic yesterday, when I mentioned the Check Oil light he said, Oh, well that could be an entirely new problem, could be engine. Then I was like damn. That could be $5,000.

So I was thinking, should I spend $5,000 if it was the engine or buy a new car. The car I have now is year 2005 but has less than 30,000 miles on it. I figured whatever the amount is, just pay it, going to be cheaper than getting a new car.

Turned out it was just the fuel pump after all, which had a lifetime warranty, so less than $300, much better.

Also curious, what do you guys think of this concept. My old mechanic, when he travels always rents a car. His thinking is less wear and tear on his normal car and if you break down somewhere and you rented a car, they'll just switch it out and you'll be on your way. If you breakdown with your car, you could be stuck in some podunk town for who knows how long. Mechanic can see you're from out of state and take advantage of you.

Last edited:
•••
Last Friday was driving my car, it just lost power.

Last time this happen to me, one was the fuel pump, but the other time (more interesting) was that I drove the heck out of the rotor-distribuator (just plain worn out, made no spark. I was at a total loss at what it could be at the time

I figured out why people replace them every so often

On the rental, it now makes sense with lower rates, but I don't think it always made sense

Also if you are driving to las vegas or Arizona in the summer you are always better off renting a car

Last edited:
•••
Yep, throw the ball into some net. Tradition, goes back to the 1500's, gladiator type stuff. 4 teams in Florence, based on where you are born in Florence. Can't change teams, that is your team for life. They don't get paid.

No pay? True sport, def gladiator type stuff. The fight game kinda reminds me of the bad ol' days of local hockey. So MUCH more violent than what you may see on TV.

Also curious, what do you guys think of this concept. My old mechanic, when he travels always rents a car. His thinking is less wear and tear on his normal car and if you break down somewhere and you rented a car, they'll just switch it out and you'll be on your way. If you breakdown with your car, you could be stuck in some podunk town for who knows how long. Mechanic can see you're from out of state and take advantage of you.

Interesting concept, might work okay for those travelling light. When I travel, I'm on the road for months so it wouldn't work for me.

•••
Now the nfl should quit being babies and do that....
Nice colorful round ball....
No huddles or time outs....
just pass and kick and push that round ball....

•••
•••
•••
•••
^ LOL, zyk!! :xf.eek:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back