NameSilo

discuss The 3D Showcase and Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi everyone! The 3D market appears to be exploding! Record takes at the box office by movies such as Avatar and Alice in Wonderland and the announcement this week of the new 3D TV which is set to hit markets shortly have helped buoy interest in 3D multimedia platforms. Even the major American television network NBC has jumped in and will be broadcasting the NCAA Final Four basketball games in 3D!

A direct beneficiary from this renewed interest and greatly improved 3D technology is the domain business. Some of you had foresight many years ago and reg'd great names early on. Others (myself included) have only become aquainted with 3D domaining more recently, but see the huge potential this market has opened up for domainers.

Let this be the place for you to show off your 3D domain names. Ask for opinions, marketing strategies or even an appraisal or guesstimation of value. Also, feel free to post any relevant news releases/articles related to the 3D industry.

I will start the thread off with a few of my own reg's..

3DHighDefinitionTV.com (also have plural)
3DHomeEntertainment.co.uk
3DHometheaters.org
3DStreamingMovie.com
3DVancouver.com
3DWhistler.com

Saucey. ;)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
someone said that it has no sense, but 3dos.net (3d operating system) is the most clicked in my portfolio

•••
Opinions welcomed

3d Church Service .com

3d Bible .org

3d Designer Glasses .net

3d Dog TV .com

3d Health Risks .com

3d Latino TV .com

Thanks

•••
•••
someone said that it has no sense, but 3dos.net (3d operating system) is the most clicked in my portfolio

Maybe you should get 3Donts.net to go with 3Dos.net

•••
•••
•••
Need help to chose my main 3D website. Which one should I chose?

3-Ds.org
3DExpert.org
3DPlasmaTV.org
3DPros.org
3DTVPro.net
Pro3DTV.com
Plasma3D.tv
Plasma3D.net
Plasma3DTV.net

I have 3D-DVD.net for an 3D movies website + 3DGamer.org & 3D-Gamer.net/.info for an 3D Gaming website.

Last edited:
•••
choose something you wont sell off

•••
anyone in this thread buying 3d domains ?

•••
•••
If you look back a few pages you will see that lots of us have bought 3d domains.
I think he may mean he has some for sale.

Picked up model3d dot org
About 4 yrs old with a couple of archived pages. Not all that keen on orgs due to price and trying to get the name to fit the xtension but with godaddy discount code at 99c it was too good to miss. All other tlds gone. GD discount code for 99c for most tlds is indy2010 if you don't already know this. Can only use one time and must be credit card or check (or cheque) which is a bummer. No paypal.

Also picked up sports3d dot info. About 4 yrs old and 3d-media dot us.

Last edited:
•••
I think he may mean he has some for sale.

Picked up model3d dot org
About 4 yrs old with a couple of archived pages. Not all that keen on orgs due to price and trying to get the name to fit the xtension but with godaddy discount code at 99c it was too good to miss. All other tlds gone. GD discount code for 99c for most tlds is indy2010 if you don't already know this. Can only use one time and must be credit card or check (or cheque) which ) which is a bummer. No paypal.

Also picked up sports3d dot info. About 4 yrs old.

Yeah, those $0.99 coupons rock!!

I already had:

• 3dvMail.com

and with the latest report that the newest iphone will have video chat included (see this story - http://www.iphonealley.com/current/apple-iphone-4g-in-the-works-confirms-feature-video-chat?) i then grabbed this with my $0.99 coupon:

• 3dVideoMail.com

- - - -
in other news, i recently purchased a KILLER name in the aftermarket for a very, very reasonable price... only downside, is it's a dot-net - but still a great name...
not a product, but arguably, bigger than that (not games either, sorry)

... i will reveal once the name hits my account :)

•••
surprisingly , 3dvideophones has had 50 views this month

•••
•••
i recently purchased a KILLER name in the aftermarket for a very, very reasonable price... only downside, is it's a dot-net - but still a great name...
not a product, but arguably, bigger than that (not games either, sorry)

... i will reveal once the name hits my account :)

We're all waiting with bwaited bweath...can you tell us yet?

•••
Just picked up

3dGameLink
3dGameLinks
3dGameDirectory

All .coms

I am not upset with this purchase.

:)

•••
"I think he may mean he has some for sale".

:hehe: I know, but this is a showcase thread, not a sales thread. Just keeping on topic. :blink:

My latest hand reg. not necessarily to do with the new technologies, but who knows what the future will bring.

3DProtection.com

•••
"I think he may mean he has some for sale".

:hehe: I know, but this is a showcase thread, not a sales thread. Just keeping on topic. :blink:

My latest hand reg. not necessarily to do with the new technologies, but who knows what the future will bring.

3DProtection.com

i looked at 3dcctv/com for a long time and never got aroung to regging it

•••
i looked at 3dcctv/com for a long time and never got aroung to regging it

Its gone now in com, net, and co.uk
would have been a good reg I reckon. Clearer images of the crims.

I have been hovering over this one for a couple of weeks, and I just decided tonight to pull the trigger.
Quite a few uses for it I think.

•••
Speaking of sale
the other day i regd
3donsale dot com
Also 3dvideophone dot net
I think im finally for sure done with 3d names
Just going to sit tight see how things go now.

•••
i have had 3dvideophone/s for two years now

•••
•••
I have 3dcellfones-com pity it's not 3dcellphones but as Vodafone use an F for Phone it may be worth the punt :)

•••
I have 3dcellfones-com pity it's not 3dcellphones but as Vodafone use an F for Phone it may be worth the punt :)

I agree. Got 3DFone.com.. ..%%-

•••
What do you guys think of my 3dpayasyougo.com?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back