domains Swetha starts 2022 off with a bang Bolt.xyz sells for $79,888

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Swetha starts 2022 how she ended 2021 with a quartet of sales including her highest ever, Bolt.xyz at $79,888. Bolt.xyz ties her highest sale ever with Glow.xyz. bolt.xyz 79,888
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe .XYZ will follow a similar growth pattern as .CO and .IO did years ago.
.xyz is not remotely on the same level as .io. One has tons of dev and one has a bunch of hype and little hope.

•••
For non-domainer, the extension .xyz = any other extension, so non-domainer would reg any of a lot of extensions or for 70k buy any 2 words .com or maybe even 1-word .com
Non-domainers even have no idea what is .xyz
Domainer never would buy .xyz for 70k
This is about who could be the buyer? Company? Domainer? End-user? Who?
Pay 70k for so a risky crap domain?

•••
.xyz is not remotely on the same level as .io. One has tons of dev and one has a bunch of hype and little hope.

I said "I believe .XYZ will follow", meaning it's not even close to .IO, but it could potentiality get there

That's a huge part of domaining, you take risks in emerging trends

•••
I said "I believe .XYZ will follow", meaning it's not even close to .IO, but it could potentiality get there

That's a huge part of domaining, you take risks in emerging trends
.xyz is crap, and now somebody just playing a game creating a .xyz bubble.
this extension has no sense, no one has an idea what is it, and whose who knows, associate it with spam and scam.
.xyz always be scam and spam extension.
and it sounds weird in many languages...

•••
creating a .xyz bubble.

Stand back while I make money off this bubble

justin bieber haters gonna hate GIF

If you acknowledge that there is a bubble, you're acknowledging that there is money being spent

Last edited:
•••
Stand back while I make money off this bubble

justin bieber haters gonna hate GIF

If you acknowledge that there is a bubble, you're acknowledging that there is money being spent
go ahead, buy .xyz
why you still here?
show us your xyz portfolio?
even if you have some xyz, then only for 1 year and it was domains for discount price 0,99

•••
show us your xyz portfolio?

NamePros is for entertainment purposes only. I don't sell or disclose my domains to NamePros domainers who want wholesale prices. I sell directly to end users, not resellers for sht prices.

Last edited:
•••
NamePros is for entertainment purposes only. I don't sell or disclose my domains to NamePros wholesale domainers who want wholesale prices. I sell directly to end users, not resellers.
ok, lets trust on your word of domainer..
how many xyz do you have actually?
how many of them were registered for 0,99 cents?
how many of them did you keep for more than 1 year?
how many xyz did you sell?

•••
.xyz is crap, and now somebody just playing a game creating a .xyz bubble.
this extension has no sense, no one has an idea what is it, and whose who knows, associate it with spam and scam.
.xyz always be scam and spam extension.
and it sounds weird in many languages...
“.xyz is crap” has been saying for many years, the difference is that you had so many chances to acquire them in the past as opposed to now, and if I am right people will keep whining till all 2 words picked up and fetched for a big money.
Sometimes I am curious about whether some domainers ever heard anything about .eth.xyz?

Last edited:
•••
no one in their sane mind would buy a .xyz domain for 70k
1. money laundering
2. buyer was a company with an unspent 70k budget for advertising that had to be spent, although this is doubtful since it is more difficult to explain 70k spent in crap domain than not spent 70k budget.
It is impossible for an Indian to have this kind of financial ability. I mean to buy 20k names, renew them and hold them till a sale is executed.

•••
It is impossible for an Indian to have this kind of financial ability. I mean to buy 20k names, renew them and hold them till a sale is executed.
why do you mention indians? i dont see any link

•••
how many xyz do you have actually?
Enough to sell in 2022 to hire a ghostwriter to write my 2023 print edition release of:

Domaining & Profitability in These Trying Times

which will have a physical release in major retailers like Barnes & Noble

•••
why do you mention indians? i dont see any link
Why not? Do you know how much is 10 dollars in India. For some it is daily earning.

•••
“.xyz is crap” has been saying for many years, the difference is that you had so many chances to acquire them in the past as opposed to now, and if I am right people will keep whining till all 2 words picked up and fetched for a big money.
Sometimes I am curious about whether some domainers heard anything about .eth.xyz?
.xyz is crap associated with spam and scam.
But I never told about not possible to make money on the bubble, but this is the bubble, and I dont believe in any 70k sale.
70k is enough for good .com
I have no idea about the reason of so high "sale", but it is not something clean, and 95% of domainers here know it.

•••
Why not? Do you know how much is 10 dollars in India. For some it is daily earning.
But how does it link to this topic? Or I missed something in this thread?

Last edited:
•••
Well, it does give the audience a terrific impression for crypto niches. Think about dat.
1643307219996.jpeg

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
no one in their sane mind would buy a .xyz domain for 70k

Does that 'logic' apply to Crypto.xyz (on sale for $899k) ?

2. buyer was a company with an unspent 70k budget for advertising that had to be spent, although this is doubtful since it is more difficult to explain 70k spent in crap domain than not spent 70k budget.

Another salty xyz comment...

•••

This joke comment wouldn't even get used in a cancelled TV comedy show...

•••
And I think domainers should spend at least a day to understand what a public key can do deeply in blockchain and that’s the way .xyz pursuing. (I assumed everyone knew that)

Last edited:
•••
But how does it link to this topic? Or I missed something in this thread?

It doesn't link. The poster is trolling for a reaction.

•••
This reminds me of Mike Mann. The portfolio is negative in terms of profits, if you really do the math.

Let’s not glorify loss.

at 20k.domains she has...renewing maybe 80%... and given all.sales.she posts... I highly doubt her roi is negative..end of year

Last edited:
•••
at 20k.domains she has...renewing maybe 80%... and given all.sales.she posts... I highly doubt her roi is negative..end of year
Has she posted $400k worth of .xyz sales any other year? That’s the problem!

It’s all peaches when you post sales but they never talk renewal fees…

•••
Rumors everywhere,
Assuming you have a 20k folio holding for 5 years that’s roughly $10x20000x5 = $1million+, but at the fifth year you sold over or close to 1 million ( +400k reported sales only this month), guess what’s the revenue at the end of year or next year? Not even mention the value will go up.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back