domains Swetha starts 2022 off with a bang Bolt.xyz sells for $79,888

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Swetha starts 2022 how she ended 2021 with a quartet of sales including her highest ever, Bolt.xyz at $79,888. Bolt.xyz ties her highest sale ever with Glow.xyz. bolt.xyz 79,888
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FYI: There are sales everyday. These are xyz sales in the last few days on dan’s :

MSET.xyz
Poron.xyz
Prologue.xyz
Wordy.xyz
Alif.xyz
Facon.xyz
Galaxies.xyz
Goweb3.xyz
Kek.xyz
MetaSurface.xyz
Mockup.xyz
Cripto.xyz
HSD.xyz
Hyperion.xyz
MetaBeacon.xyz
Y.xyz
CapitalSpace.xyz
Kenmore.xyz
Kirtan.xyz
Rootbeer.xyz
Verticals.xyz
Atlantic.xyz
Bluestone.xyz
Neptune.xyz
Here’s some more:

Lexa.xyz
Identi.xyz
Liars.xyz
Mackenzie.xyz
Osiris.xyz
Tahoe.xyz
Cosa.xyz
Instabet.xyz
Mbed.xyz
MetaPM.xyz
Mysteryschool.xyz
Nexum.xyz
Pol.xyz

•••
FYI: There are sales everyday. These are xyz sales in the last few days on dan’s :

MSET.xyz
Poron.xyz
Prologue.xyz
Wordy.xyz
Alif.xyz
Facon.xyz
Galaxies.xyz
Goweb3.xyz
Kek.xyz
MetaSurface.xyz
Mockup.xyz
Cripto.xyz
HSD.xyz
Hyperion.xyz
MetaBeacon.xyz
Y.xyz
CapitalSpace.xyz
Kenmore.xyz
Kirtan.xyz
Rootbeer.xyz
Verticals.xyz
Atlantic.xyz
Bluestone.xyz
Neptune.xyz
Only 2 sales were mine. Lot of XYZ activity. No one is reporting :(

•••
Yes what a pity. Only got these sales data but no selling price (anyway better than nothing!) So I’m very grateful for all your sharing as these will give us (domainers) more insights etc!

•••
And That’s only one platform. I acquired a few on Afternic recently and they were also not reported.

•••
If your extension is not doing well, Please try to promote it rather than spreading negativity on the best performing extension. I never spread negativity on any other extension. After all, we are all domain investors. All should do well at the end of the day to survive.
Agree!

•••

MSET.xyz
Poron.xyz
Prologue.xyz
Wordy.xyz
Alif.xyz
Facon.xyz
Galaxies.xyz
Goweb3.xyz
Kek.xyz
MetaSurface.xyz
Mockup.xyz
Cripto.xyz
HSD.xyz
Hyperion.xyz
MetaBeacon.xyz
Y.xyz
CapitalSpace.xyz
Kenmore.xyz
Kirtan.xyz
Rootbeer.xyz
Verticals.xyz
Atlantic.xyz
Bluestone.xyz
Neptune.xyz

where do u get daily dan sales? why there are no prices?

•••

maybe it's because its 2 and 3 figure range activity.

it's not a bad thing u make regular 4 and 5fig sales. I'm just making the point u are the only one doing it on the planet. so newbies and other people do not get hopes.high thinking they.can do what u do. cause we both know they wont.

•••
•••
where do u get daily dan sales? why there are no prices?
I followed this guy who uses BOT (not sure which software he uses) to get Dan's GLTDs daily sales data.

•••
Maybe the popularity of XYZ in crypto is for single-word domains. because I own NFTdata and NFTsecure in xyz extension, not a single offer received. I am pretty certain if those were .com names, the story would have been different.

Open windows (options) are a good thing, but not if you're domain investor. Cover all the bases - #1 due diligence.

NFTData v DataNFT xyz / $ 499 v in use /
NFTSecure v SecureNFT xyz / $ 499 v 99 /

etc

Regards

•••
Making us look like babies here. Her sales are too good you want to cry. Lol. Sweatha, how do I serve you? I want to serve you. Lol.

•••

MSET.xyz
Poron.xyz
Prologue.xyz
Wordy.xyz
Alif.xyz
Facon.xyz
Galaxies.xyz
Goweb3.xyz
Kek.xyz
MetaSurface.xyz
Mockup.xyz
Cripto.xyz
HSD.xyz
Hyperion.xyz
MetaBeacon.xyz
Y.xyz
CapitalSpace.xyz
Kenmore.xyz
Kirtan.xyz
Rootbeer.xyz
Verticals.xyz
Atlantic.xyz
Bluestone.xyz
Neptune.xyz
Where did you get this data? I ask because a domain I purchased is in that list 😁

•••
Yes what a pity. Only got these sales data but no selling price (anyway better than nothing!) So I’m very grateful for all your sharing as these will give us (domainers) more insights etc!
I will report my purchase (a domain from the first list you posted) after Dan has secured the domain.

•••
Making us look like babies here. Her sales are too good you want to cry. Lol. Sweatha, how do I serve you? I want to serve you. Lol.

why dont.u.get a.number little budy

•••
I will report my purchase (a domain from the first list you posted) after Dan has secured the domain.
Appreciated, Thank you !

•••
•••
@kalr

How do I get access to that bot that shows Dan sales?

Last edited:
•••
•••
I sold the MetaBeacon one! Sorry but didn’t think it was worth reporting as it only sold for just over mid $xxx.

Plus I thought that if it’s a fellow domainer, they might not want it public.

•••
I sold the MetaBeacon one! Sorry but didn’t think it was worth reporting as it only sold for just over mid $xxx.

Plus I thought that if it’s a fellow domainer, they might not want it public.
Did you receive any offers on this name before the sale? I have MetaPremium, MetaGem, MetaVast, MetaMed, MetaVote, MetaAutos, MetaFleet, MetaBloom, MetaGreen, MetaLease, MetaMedical, MetaCoupons, MetaCourier, MetaProtect, MetaVehicle, all listed for low xxx, no interest yet.

•••
Did you receive any offers on this name before the sale? I have MetaPremium, MetaGem, MetaVast, MetaMed, MetaVote, MetaAutos, MetaFleet, MetaBloom, MetaGreen, MetaLease, MetaMedical, MetaCoupons, MetaCourier, MetaProtect, MetaVehicle, all listed for low xxx, no interest yet.
No offers before the sale

•••
•••
I registered a lot of .xyz domains in 2016, but dropped them 2018 as I thought these are not good investment and worth spending money and time. Now I`ve seen my previously owned domains selling for mostly 4, but one for 5 figures. Sometimes you need to be more patient.

Last edited:
•••
I'm following Swetha's lead and listed my off.xyz and got.xyz on alter.... probably undervalued compared to these listed sales...

•••
There is something fishy about the seller and the transaction and the number of domains held by the individual. She is holding more than 20k names. It is very hard to digest Indian domainer having that kind of purchase ability.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back