IT.COM

discuss Showcase and Discuss .XYZ New Domains and or Acuisitions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

Well today is the day .XYZ is officially released and open to the public and oh my oh my, some names literally in my shopping cart and removed the instant I proceed to checkout; I have a feeling this extension will overtake all the other extensions and surely be in the top 5 for new tld's if not #1 imo.

A few I registered

nfc / xyz
tap / xyz

at what $10 each I could go all day!

What did everyone register?! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have these xyz domains:
Businessnews
Dateme
Donor
Eyeglass
Firephones
Gloss
Investnow
Lovetips
Pastor
Preaching
Sermon
Sexcounselor
Sexpert
Wishlist
YGchurch

•••
•••
bro, were gunna be rich 1 day haha .xyz is pumping, 325.000 + regd so far!!

Develop or hang on to your .xyz names for now, it's the only true generic other than .com, .net and .org.

I agree it's off the hook and gaining speed for sure! :)

•••
Develop or hang on to your .xyz names for now, it's the only true generic other than .com, .net and .org.

I agree it's off the hook and gaining speed for sure! :)
Yeah man, Im sorta starting to develop Dubstep.xyz , Appdesign.club and hiphopbeats.xyz too, they will be fun and its given me a chance to get words that mean heaps to me, like Dubstep etc, u cant find dubstep dot anything in any form thats why .xyz is going to succeed coz the nex gen like me you and others are lookin at the big players like, "Its breakfast time" haha, its honestly how any organic structure kinda works if you think about it, the new gens take over bit by bit, and the older gens always try to fight it or rationalize around it by trying to shoot people like us down etc, Its funny to be able to witness this but instead its the internets ecosystem if you know what im getting at haha

•••
And you know what, it doesn't matter what extension it is, I would dare say that its something more to do with , SEO, determination, good marketing skills ie, Thinking outside the box, being generally clever, (all though my spelling sux haha) Communicating like an organism between collective groups of similar thinkers with similar work ethics, ideology's and goals, With all that mixed with the utter need to get by, Survive, Feed children daily and much more, People can achieve supernatural feats, One of those feats possibly being, creating a very successful website with the extension .XYZ,
Which in turn, I imagine would bring popularity to The extension itself, If one website like youtube can do what it done with its simple idea, (To share videos) , Then what does the future hold ?
Rant over im hungry haha,
Peace
KAB MUSIC
soundcloud/zillacon

•••
And you know what, it doesn't matter what extension it is, I would dare say that its something more to do with , SEO, determination, good marketing skills ie, Thinking outside the box, being generally clever

I agree but ya can't teach an old dog new tricks. :)

•••
any idea/site for parking my xyz's

•••
so why .xyz? why not .abc or .etc or whatever the hell else? do really think .xyz will be the only extension that 'doesn't mean anything'...its just another piece of dirt in the garbage can that are new gtlds.

.etc Wow.. Liked it ;)

•••
Any sales? I see one on flippa right now in auction.

Domaining.xyz

5 days remain
18 bids
Currently $850

I can see $100 is the max for Domaining.xyz

•••
•••
I can see $100 is the max for Domaining.xyz
haha i watched that auction, even chatted to the seller, The bids were up to $988 , The seller chose not to accept the offers and relisted it

•••
Don't waste your money on twowords.xyz. there's plenty of good words available!

Just got Webmasters.xyz.

Be careful, I like this extension but you should know that a huge part of the registrations are coming from the Network Solutions giveaway...

Read more, invest smarter!

•••
shipper.xyz
borough.xyz
revenuers.xyz
marketers.xyz
trainee.xyz

•••
Eww @ pretty much every domain posted in this thread thus far

Must be nice having that much $$ to burn

•••
Eww @ pretty much every domain posted in this thread thus far

Must be nice having that much $$ to burn

Then here ya go!

WINES * XYZ
WHISKY * XYZ
DRUGS * XYZ

Sold * COM's:

WHISKY * COM $3,100,000. Jan - 2014
WINES * COM $2,900,000. July -2004
DRUGS * COM $824,000. Aug - 1999

Sure it's not * com but it's the only true generic, many posters have posted some really good domains IMO. .xyz is a long term investment, I agree that most won't get a quick payday but we also must remember luxury * estate. :)

•••
Then here ya go!

WINES * XYZ
WHISKY * XYZ
DRUGS * XYZ

Sold * COM's:

Sure it's not * com but it's the only true generic, many posters have posted some really good domains IMO. .xyz is a long term investment, I agree that most won't get a quick payday but we also must remember luxury * estate. :)
Did you get this .xyz domains? :)

•••
•••
New member...just bought my first .xyz domain because I like how generic it is. Only bought 2 for now because I know I can develop them:

rivercruises [dot] xyz
malloftheworld [dog] xyz

The growth rate of river cruise sales are through the roof. My dad works for one of the leading companies and the amount of (old) people from the US/Canada/Australia is stunning and growing every year. Can't see this change given overall people are more active (read: travelling) until they're older. Will set up a river cruise review/tips website and cash in on affiliate fees.

Mall of the World will be the world's largest mall with an amusement park...almost a destination within Dubai itself. All the "malloftheworld" domains are already taken, at least the generic ones...so I grabbed the .xyz domain. Rich Arabs down there are crazy, one of them might want to buy it from me. If not, I'll create a destination page with affiliate links to hotels and flights to Dubai.

Found a few others, but since I don't have development plans for those, I'll stay away.

All my other domains are .com. Got an out of the blue offer for potvaliancy [dot] com a day after buying it. Refused because I'll turn it into a booze worshipping site with some funny drunk videos. Didn't really buy it to flip it, just liked the name (which normally doesn't prompt me to buy domains...did this time though).

•••
•••
I know most the regs are from NetSol but why is it still growing so fast? 380.000 plus

•••
Then here ya go!

WINES * XYZ
WHISKY * XYZ
DRUGS * XYZ

Sold * COM's:

Still no

•••
•••
FreeBingo dot xyz

Wondering if this has a value, some registrars have been giving xyz domain for free lately.

•••
FreeBingo dot xyz

Wondering if this has a value, some registrars have been giving xyz domain for free lately.

Not the good ones and I've never been offered a freebee! Everything has value if someone else wants it IMO.

Just grabbed these this morning.

BTM * xyz

Bitcoin teller machines are popping up all over the globe, new manufactures daily. This one could also be used in other areas.

Also grabbed VTM * xyz

Virtual teller machines are gaining speed in the U.S. and are big in China. Again this one could be used in other areas.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back