Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The next trend thread had some good discussion about Wearable Tech, So here is a thread to showcase and discuss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
WearePay or WeArePay as I see it written down, reg just now

cant resisit to reg my first wear net:
WearTec

Last edited:
•••
TSmartWatch dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
WearableNames.com is up!

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
einkbracelet(s)
einkwearable(s)
.coms

Cool stuff :)

Check it on:
liber8tech.com

•••
•••
•••
Registered spendwear(s)/com Thought maybe could make transaction and of course play on words for detailing where those transactions took place hence the Wear instead of Where.

•••
WearableMaker
WearableFuel
WearableAir
WearableToken
DressWearables
ResponsiveWearables
MonitorWearables

•••
One more
WearableStealth
COM

Happy new year to all, goodnight

•••
Since these seem like they'll be hot for a while, I regged a hyphened domain -

Wearable-Cameras.com

•••
•••
•••
WearableMaker
WearableFuel
WearableAir
WearableToken
DressWearables
ResponsiveWearables
MonitorWearables
Registered a few myself. You think wear and wears are both desirable?

•••
Wearable(s) will be direct niche where as with "wear(s)" the combination of the other words will decide its market niche - ie EveningWear would be clothing, EveningWearables direct wearable niche, not best example but if your looking for the niche try to use the full term.

•••
•••
Wearable(s) will be direct niche where as with "wear(s)" the combination of the other words will decide its market niche - ie EveningWear would be clothing, EveningWearables direct wearable niche, not best example but if your looking for the niche try to use the full term.
Yes mine are more generalized as in spendwear, paywears etc

•••
I like paywears, it one of those names that makes it obvious what it is, which is good.

•••
•••
WearableMP3 dot com

.net has been taken since 2006.

•••
•••
I like paywears, it one of those names that makes it obvious what it is, which is good.
I obviously am looking in a different direction than others who have proven themselves to be pros. I just registered paycelet(s). Is there something wrong with my direction? More brand then general search terminology I guess?

•••
WearablePlayers , singular is registered by Page Howe

•••
another hand reg today :

WearableModa

•••
YouWearable dot com

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
I will take your advise. See what happens.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back