IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have now put Keith on "Ignore"

•••
I have now put Keith on "Ignore"
Whatever floats your boat.

The truth is, you got asked questions about domains that you couldn't answer. 800 pot names? Tell us how it's financially beneficial for you? That's the question you refuse to answer...

•••
lol why would he tell his plans

•••
i dont think u have to answer questions.....now FB is planning to steal anything you ever messaged to claim as their own intellectual property...so as far as someone saying whats your business plan.....why would anyone straight forward answer that lol, unless they are trying to help you

•••
Now we want to know, how can you sustain almost 5 figures in renewals each year, on pot domain?

The truth is, you got asked questions about domains that you couldn't answer. 800 pot names? Tell us how it's financially beneficial for you? That's the question you refuse to answer...

KEITH???? Seriously???? I think you are trespassing the line and put yourself on the wrong side.
Honestly the above is none of your or our business.

•••
they are watching....and asking questions lol

•••
andriegel bud,

I would drop the dnf name, a crummy .org is not worth the hassel. Plus Dicker is a stand up guy no point regging names that could inringe on his business, fyi he has gone after guys before with like names. Right when i saw it i thought uhoh.....

Regarding your pot names you have many that have potential. i know you'll do ok on some and you'll probably drop a few too, that's what domaining is all about. :)

•••
McDuke, you're WRONG! Domaining is about waiting out registrations lol :P

•••
andriegel bud,

I would drop the dnf name, a crummy .org is not worth the hassel. Plus Dicker is a stand up guy no point regging names that could inringe on his business, fyi he has gone after guys before with like names. Right when i saw it i thought uhoh.....

Regarding your pot names you have many that have potential. i know you'll do ok on some and you'll probably drop a few too, that's what domaining is all about. :)

Last edited:
•••
I will wait out this market.
Unless someone with very deep pockets contacts me and wants my domain.

•••
KEITH???? Seriously???? I think you are trespassing the line and put yourself on the wrong side.
Honestly the above is none of your or our business.
If I publicly state that I have 800 domains, it's fair that I can explain my plan to sustain all those domains. Otherwise I'm a loose cannon with no direction.

Clearly someone with 800 pot domains has a business plan. Enlighten us so we can learn just a little of what you know!

•••
If I publicly state that I have 800 domains, it's fair that I can explain my plan to sustain all those domains. Otherwise I'm a loose cannon with no direction.

Clearly someone with 800 pot domains has a business plan. Enlighten us so we can learn just a little of what you know!

So you have been asking all the domainers here on the forum that have a consistent portfolios how they sustain themselves or how they are planning to pay for renewals?
Frankly I don't know why you keep trying to defend this indefensible position of yours.
How many domains someone has and what they do or don't with them it is no one business. Yes sure, we can politely ask but this is not what you have done.
In my view you have been rude and quite childish. But as I said it is only my opinion...

•••
So you have been asking all the domainers here on the forum that have a consistent portfolios how they sustain themselves or how they are planning to pay for renewals?
Frankly I don't know why you keep trying to defend this indefensible position of yours.
How many domains someone has and what they do or don't with them it is no one business. Yes sure, we can politely ask but this is not what you have done.
In my view you have been rude and quite childish. But as I said it is only my opinion...
Most people here don't list acquisitions or registrations on a daily basis. Furthermore, they don't divulge how many domains they have in a certain niche, like Andriegel.

So now we have turned a simple question into a fiasco. I have about 50 domains centered around pot, CBD...renewals can be paid for years on end just from one sale.

Can someone with 800 pot domains tell us how they profit? The goal we all have is to make money, not to lose it. Simple question, still no answer...

•••
I have hundreds of mmj / hemp related names.

did_i_say_that_out_loud_sticker-r66b94dd5af644b9fbccec0ed59909d40_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

•••
I think you just answered that, and aside from that, people do list daily their registrations, there's threads in the forum for that 1 thing entirely.

You pretty much just answered it about as best as anyone can. With things like, a job, anyone could do what he's doing

•••
You pretty much just answered it about as best as anyone can. With things like, a job, anyone could do what he's doing
I can piss in the wind too. Doesn't mean it's going to turn out well.

Excuses, no real answers.

•••
And why the lord would that be your business? What does make you think you have the right to ask?
We both know why and with what intent you asked that question so please don't try to take us all for a ride.
That said this is not the place for such a conversation and I am not going to debate anymore

•••
You just answered that in your response above
"renewals can be paid for years on end just from one sale."

•••
Keith, you're the one poppin off excuses. Have you even made a website? I mean you're talking about pissing in the wind, sounds like an excuse to me. If you want to get details about how someone specifically does business, why not try starting asking businesses that question.

You probably will get further just aiming for your feet

•••
You just answered that in your response above
"renewals can be paid for years on end just from one sale."
Yeah, you need sales first. That would've been a simple answer but he couldn't say that because he has no sales.
And why the lord would that be your business? What does make you think you have the right to ask?
We both know why and with what intent you asked that question so please don't try to take us all for a ride.
Huh? My intent is to understand how $10k in yearly renewals is feasible. Nobody can explain and he hasn't reported any sales of note.

•••
maybe his intent isnt sales

•••
I mean he answered enough that I can pick and chose what he's doing in some form. I mean, we are on a 420 discussion. The rest he detailed, if you can't see that, then you need to be reading back through what he said to salvage what you can

•••
•••
ummm i just told you, he detailed it pretty well, just not in a list as you asked

•••
ummm i just told you, he detailed it pretty well, just not in a list as you asked
Can you quote a post? I'd like to learn how to make profits with 800 pot domains.

Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back