Sharjil Saleem shill bidding again on Flippa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksusha64

Top Member
Impact
https://flippa.com/9353101-fav-com This is clear example of Sharjil Saleem shill bidding again.
He has been banned from namepros in the past. Stay away from his listings.
Flippa people please deal with this nonsense.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Feel free to leave your feedback and provide a link in the feedback to the incident thread or direct message where the deal and evidence was reviewed. The thread or direct message you link to should be the issue between you and the member. Leaving feedback and linking to someone else's issue would not be valid. It has to pertain to a deal between you and them.

I hope that helps.

Eric do you know what rule was not understood by Sharjil? I mean I posted back then it's sold. He said it is sold, why didn't it sell and if refusal why not ban?

•••
I talked with namepros team and discussed that i wasnt aware with the forum rules, and they decided to remove restriction, That's it. no more comments. Thanks

•••
But no one answered the 160,000 bidder on Flippa who was it, it if was not Sharjil the accusation is false. I have no horse in this race, I have not done business or spoken to Sharjil or Ksusha64.
Brother, read my earlier message where i submit the screenshot. Flippa team suspended the guy name Cache, until he reverify his identity and tell that why he bid for $160k.

•••
I talked with namepros team and discussed that i wasnt aware with the forum rules, and they decided to remove restriction, That's it. no more comments. Thanks

Sorry that answer doesn't fly, what rules didn't you understand? Simple question.

•••
I left him negative feedback. @Rodman and other person who he screwed should do the same.

•••
Brother, read my earlier message where i submit the screenshot. Flippa team suspended the guy name Cache, until he reverify his identity and tell that why he bid for $160k.

That's why I asked, I did not accuse you of shilling, my point was we can't have accusations without some proof, I am working on an article about this topic for a few days now.

•••
Erwan sold that domain for me. It went at $35k thr NJ.

Why didn't you list it on NameJet yourself? Do you have a namejet sellers or buyers account? If you don't mind me asking, would you mind telling us your NameJet bidding ID?

I thought you were selling the domain on behalf of the domain owner?

upload_2017-12-13_19-46-8.png

So really, Erwan sold the domain for the domain owner? And/or you split the commission? Is this common?

•••
Why didn't you list it on NameJet yourself? Do you have a namejet sellers or buyers account? If you don't mind me asking, would you mind telling us your NameJet bidding ID?

Show attachment 75257

So really, Erwan sold the domain for the domain owner? And/or you split the commission? Is this common?

@Eric Lyon can you explain this

Because that's unacceptable response from Sharjil. It's a simple question what rule wasn't understood?

•••

Show attachment 75257

Yes erwan used his NJ featured account to sale this domain for me.

•••
Eric do you know what rule was not understood by Sharjil? I mean I posted back then it's sold. He said it is sold, why didn't it sell and if refusal why not ban?
The member's account was closed and restricted at that time (Regardless if they understood the rules or not because all members are responsible for understanding them). The notes I'm seeing show that they eventually honored most (If not all) the agreements they received infractions and restrictions for. If other incidents happened that were not reported, then the member more than likely did not receive an infraction for them (Since we didn't know about them). Keep in mind that infractions have expiration dates (Not all, but most). This member's infractions have expired, which automatically reopened their account.

•••
The member's account was closed and restricted at that time (Regardless if they understood the rules or not because all members are responsible for understanding them). The notes I'm seeing show that they eventually honored most (If not all) the agreements they received infractions and restrictions for. If other incidents happened that were not reported, then the member more than likely did not receive an infraction for them (Since we didn't know about them). Keep in mind that infractions have expiration dates (Not all, but most). This member's infractions have expired, which automatically reopened their account.

Thank you for your reply. I did not think my question was difficult to understand or answer. Someone said they didn't understand the rules, ok. I am not the forum police, but what rule, it looks like an auction took place, $16,000 high bid and the win.

•••

Right another good point you bring up that many here don't know, closed accounts do get opened again, no conspiracy, there are few members banned for life.

•••
We know he did not honor at least 3 deals. How many people did he screw on this forum? That he honored other deals for which infractions were taken off?

•••
We know he did not honor at least 3 deals. How many people did he screw on this forum and he honored other deals?
Better you see Dnjournal, I sale to end users

•••
@Eric Lyon on page two Sharjil is referencing you that you agreed he didn't know a rule and allowed an auction not to close.

"That domain was Shelly.com, Which you are talking about, and i usually dont sale in forums, I listed the domain as auction, and i told Lyon that i wasnt aware about forum auction rules, and he agreed with me and removed restriction, And i sold that domain in $35k at NJ (obv i had the right that's why i listed again and sold it to NJ) i sold other domains of the same seller, so please see before you type, it was a NAME not Names."

•••
@Eric Lyon on page two Sharjil is referencing you that you agreed he didn't know a rule and allowed an auction not to close.

"That domain was Shelly.com, Which you are talking about, and i usually dont sale in forums, I listed the domain as auction, and i told Lyon that i wasnt aware about forum auction rules, and he agreed with me and removed restriction, And i sold that domain in $35k at NJ (obv i had the right that's why i listed again and sold it to NJ) i sold other domains of the same seller, so please see before you type, it was a NAME not Names."
You are very smart guy. You can easily figure out what happened. My auction ended aug 19 and he refused. Lyon told me he did not know the rules. Then he starts auction on aug 27 and uses same excuse. Its impossible. Lyon accepts same excuse from him 2 weeks later??? This does not make sense

•••
8 days later after he claimed not to know the rules he is allowed to start another auction and use same excuse. Do u see problem with this?

•••
So on Aug 19 he tells Lyon he does not know the rules. On aug 27 he started new auction and uses same excuse. Good luck with this in court.

•••
I have a lot more evidence on this. I have emails with Real owner of these domains from 2015. There is no point to get any deeper on this. Its pretty clear what happened even from timeline.

•••
Sharjil has been proven to be a liar in this thread. He claimed there was only shelly.com and not another name. Now from timeline you guys can figure out if " not knowing the rules" is a real excuse or he is just a cheat.

•••
>>>

Last edited:
•••
I have also proof that negative feedback was taken off by namepros
Please use the correct words, because you're confusing yourself and you're also confusing others.

Negative feedback is Trade Reviews. As I've already told you multiple times, we have not removed any negative feedback from anyone's account unless it violates the rules (E.g. leaving negative feedback for a deal that you were not part of). Members can remove their own feedback as well. If a problem is resolved, they can delete it themselves at anytime.

What you are probably referring to is posts in a sales threads being deleted. As with all sales threads, comments are not allowed and they will be removed to get the sales thread back on track. If members want to comment on a sales thread or voice concerns, they can only do so in a different thread (Not in the sales thread): https://www.namepros.com/threads/pointing-out-a-scam-to-warn-others.1043956/

We understand that members may not always know the rules when they first join, and that is why it usually takes 2 "bad business" infractions before we restrict/close an account. "Bad business" infractions are things such as backing out of a deal without anything having been transferred yet. If money were to have been transferred and not refunded, then that would be an immediately restriction after only 1 offense. However, if it's something less than that, it usually takes 2 warnings (A second chance). Another example is if someone closes an auction early and doesn't award a winner, they will usually get 1 more chance to not let that happen again in case they didn't understand the rules. This usually requires us to explain that reserve prices are not allowed, and then there aren't any other issues in the future.

His account was restricted and the entire situation that led to that was explained here (in 2015): https://www.namepros.com/threads/fantasize-com-bid-now.874975/page-2#post-4993628

In 2017, he contacted us for an account review. His smaller warnings had expired, and he worked to make right on his previous offenses where he could. Once he made right on those, he was given another chance and the restrictions were removed from his account.

•••
I dont doubt that Sharjil has made a lot of money. If you have no scruples and lie at every opportunity you get you are often at an "advantage" to people trying to make an honest living.

I was first approached by Sharjil one year ago. Although I did not know it, since he was using one of his many many aliases. He has had more than 3 accounts here on NP that I know of, probably many more.

I was selling 200 CHIP domains for a client. Sharjil had a buyer and my seller was eager. Although the price was not great my seller accepted his buyers offer. We were told this was the best and final the buyer could muster. He was adamant that he wanted to setup the Escrow transaction, but since he wanted to do double confidentiality I declined (I ALWAYS do transparency for my seller at Escrow) and told him if he wanted a deal I would setup Escrow.

After a little back and forth he agreed to let me setup Escrow although he told me not to worry if the numbers seemed off. And the numbers DID seem off. It turns out that on top of his 10% commission Sharjil had instigated his own payback scheme and wanted to swindle the buyer out of another 15% on top of his commission. Basically the buyers offer was 15% higher than what he told us and he hoped to hide the fact behind a confidential Escrow deal.

So apparently a healthy 5 figure commission was not enough for this guy. He wanted to take more than double that and hoped that no-one would notice.

Once that became obvious we cancelled the deal and did not look back.

After this point Sharjil contacted me again under some other aliases trying to make deals with my client. However his insistence to use "bro" in every sentence he utters, is a tell tale sign of who you are dealing with. In the end he moved on to bigger and better scams and we were left alone. If you want to deal with him be aware that if you dance with the devil he will step on you in the end.

•••
@Eric Lyon - Do you know if the sale of Shelly.com finalized on NamePros?

I dont doubt that Sharjil has made a lot of money. If you have no scruples and lie at every opportunity you get you are often at an "advantage" to people trying to make an honest living.

I was first approached by Sharjil one year ago. Although I did not know it, since he was using one of his many many aliases. He has had more than 3 accounts here on NP that I know of, probably many more.

I was selling 200 CHIP domains for a client. Sharjil had a buyer and my seller was eager. Although the price was not great my seller accepted his buyers offer. We were told this was the best and final the buyer could muster. He was adamant that he wanted to setup the Escrow transaction, but since he wanted to do double confidentiality I declined (I ALWAYS do transparency for my seller at Escrow) and told him if he wanted a deal I would setup Escrow.

After a little back and forth he agreed to let me setup Escrow although he told me not to worry if the numbers seemed off. And the numbers DID seem off. It turns out that on top of his 10% commission Sharjil had instigated his own payback scheme and wanted to swindle the buyer out of another 15% on top of his commission. Basically the buyers offer was 15% higher than what he told us and he hoped to hide the fact behind a confidential Escrow deal.

So apparently a healthy 5 figure commission was not enough for this guy. He wanted to take more than double that and hoped that no-one would notice.

Once that became obvious we cancelled the deal and did not look back.

After this point Sharjil contacted me again under some other aliases trying to make deals with my client. However his insistence to use "bro" in every sentence he utters, is a tell tale sign of who you are dealing with. In the end he moved on to bigger and better scams and we were left alone. If you want to deal with him be aware that if you dance with the devil he will step on you in the end.

What in the world is going on here?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
•••
Makes sense. It's like giving people like Michael Vick and Martha Stewart second chances in life. Look what they've done with their lives since.

In anycase, I personally think Sharjil is too smart to create a newbie account to bid things up to 160k..especially when it's not even the reserve price. Someone with his massive transaction history of blockbuster sales wouldn't be that stupid. So if you're basing it on this bidup to 160k as evidence he's a shill bidder. You're way off base.

You should start a new thread to attack his history here at Namepros though. All these extra comments about your history with his on Namepros only confuses the original post.

Please use the correct words, because you're confusing yourself and you're also confusing others.

Negative feedback is Trade Reviews. As I've already told you multiple times, we have not removed any negative feedback from anyone's account unless it violates the rules (E.g. leaving negative feedback for a deal that you were not part of). Members can remove their own feedback as well. If a problem is resolved, they can delete it themselves at anytime.

What you are probably referring to is posts in a sales threads being deleted. As with all sales threads, comments are not allowed and they will be removed to get the sales thread back on track. If members want to comment on a sales thread or voice concerns, they can only do so in a different thread (Not in the sales thread): https://www.namepros.com/threads/pointing-out-a-scam-to-warn-others.1043956/

We understand that members may not always know the rules when they first join, and that is why it usually takes 2 "bad business" infractions before we restrict/close an account. "Bad business" infractions are things such as backing out of a deal without anything having been transferred yet. If money were to have been transferred and not refunded, then that would be an immediately restriction after only 1 offense. However, if it's something less than that, it usually takes 2 warnings (A second chance). Another example is if someone closes an auction early and doesn't award a winner, they will usually get 1 more chance to not let that happen again in case they didn't understand the rules. This usually requires us to explain that reserve prices are not allowed, and then there aren't any other issues in the future.

His account was restricted and the entire situation that led to that was explained here (in 2015): https://www.namepros.com/threads/fantasize-com-bid-now.874975/page-2#post-4993628

In 2017, he contacted us for an account review. His smaller warnings had expired, and he worked to make right on his previous offenses where he could. Once he made right on those, he was given another chance and the restrictions were removed from his account.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back