Sharjil Saleem shill bidding again on Flippa

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ksusha64

Top Member
Impact
https://flippa.com/9353101-fav-com This is clear example of Sharjil Saleem shill bidding again.
He has been banned from namepros in the past. Stay away from his listings.
Flippa people please deal with this nonsense.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Sorry, @Sharjil my apologies and MY mistake, I see she stated that not you.

Why would somebody jump up from $15,000 to $160,000 like that? This is the "unnatural bidding" process that one other vocal domainer stated, and this is an example of that. So I thought I recognized your name before and found this news post.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/eth-com-sold-by-sharjil-saleem.1025923/

If you in fact it's TRUE- that you sold ETH congratulations. Much respect for you.

But someone of your willingness to post here and defend things, take the opportunity to help the community clean this mess up. With all the past data posted about other shill bidders, and the data keeps accumulating, it's really hard to believe anything printed anywhere, and seeing these major price jumps like exhibited in that screenshot.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/bidding-on-your-own-names-at-namejet.1030874/

I don't believe anymore carte blanche any of these prices, anywhere. These prices and news items I question all of them. "Trusted sources" who is trusted and who isn't anyway? It would be nice if Escrow dot com documents were provided.

Again, congratulations on ETH.
Brother, Go to DNJ, and you will find about me.

Regards

•••

Regards

In respect of DNJ, I don't know what you are implying here. I have read sales that were fake on DNJ (or didn't go through), and I have also read about domainers who are short on ethics on DNJ. DNJ lists occurrences from some legit sellers, and IMO some real questionable characters. So just because you're on DNJ, what are you saying? No offense, just don't see that as a way for somebody to be vouched for... I mean take a look at the domain hall of fame, some questionable characters were inducted, and some of those questionable characters have been all over DNJ... **No offense to any of the legit stuff that has been published on DNJ over the years**

Last edited:
•••
I just talked with the Flippa team, and he got ban just now.

What was the reasoning he was banned? Do you have any reason to suspect that bid was illegitimate?

•••

Regards
That's my question, I have read all the prices there on DNJ. Did you show escrow.com documents to prove the price for ETH? There are other recent sales from other people named in the other thread who are "trusted sources" yet were caught up in the shill bidding thread, yet the prices were recently published, so I question all sources including that one.

•••
That's my question, I have read all the prices there on DNJ. Did you show escrow.com documents to prove the price for ETH? There are other recent sales from other people named in the other thread who are "trusted sources" yet were caught up in the shill bidding thread, yet the prices were recently published, so I question all sources including that one.
DNJ doesnt post any sales without the proper source, its obvious that i completed their req before they post this sale.

•••
I mean take a look at the domain hall of fame, pretty of questionable characters were inducted, and some of those questionable characters have been all over DNJ...

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

•••
DNJ doesnt post any sales without the proper source, its obvious that i completed their req before they post this sale.

Did you provide escrow documents for ETH? Yes or no?

•••
•••
•••
Sharjil Saleem was suspended from namepros for putting names on auction and not honoring the deals. The owner of the names claimed
Sharjil Saleem never had a right to sell them on namepros in first place. He can explain himself what happened.
I was one of the victims of his fraud. Lyon suspended his account after multiple violations. You can see my left feedback for him as negative and reason for it.

Last edited:
•••
Sharjil Saleem was suspended from namepros for putting names on auction and not honoring the deals. The owner of the names claimed
Sharjil Saleem never had a right to sell them on namepros in first place. He can explain himself what happened.
I was one of the victims of his fraud. Lyon suspended his account after multiple violations. You can see my left feedback for him as negative and reason for it.
That domain was Shelly.com, Which you are talking about, and i usually dont sale in forums, I listed the domain as auction, and i told Lyon that i wasnt aware about forum auction rules, and he agreed with me and removed restriction, And i sold that domain in $35k at NJ (obv i had the right that's why i listed again and sold it to NJ) i sold other domains of the same seller, so please see before you type, it was a NAME not Names.

•••
Tell everyone the name I left u bad negative feedback for? It was multiple names that's why you got banned.

•••
That domain was Shelly.com, Which you are talking about, and i usually dont sale in forums, I listed the domain as auction, and i told Lyon that i wasnt aware about forum auction rules, and he agreed with me and removed restriction, And i sold that domain in $35k at NJ (obv i had the right that's why i listed again and sold it to NJ) i sold other domains of the same seller, so please see before you type, it was a NAME not Names.
You just caught lying again buddy. Which name you refused to sell me?

•••
You obviously do not get suspended for one name. It was at least 2-3 names. One of the victims was me. Do you recall the name?

•••
With all the things happening in the domaining world, I usually hold judgement until there's some actual proof or pattern. And one incident of price jumping from 15k to 160k doesn't make a person a shill bidder.

I'm far from defending Sharjil in this particular incident. I'm just saying it's not uncommon for prices to jump that high on Flippa bids. I've seen it on my own auctions. And just looking at Flippa right now.. these two domains have the same occurrences.

https://flippa.com/auctions/9352419/bids

https://flippa.com/auctions/9329404/bids

I know you are a smart domainer who clearly understands this is shill bidding. You bought domain from me for 25k and failed to pay for it on namepros. I never reported you to namepros admins because I believe u are not a cheater. If u want to defend clear shill bidding then you are guilty by association.

•••
You obviously do not get suspended for one name. It was at least 2-3 names. One of the victims was me. Do you recall the name?
Get a grip. You opened a thread accusing him of shill bidding only to put him on blast for something completely unrelated. And then decided to put @LarryDomain on blast in the same thread. Let the admins handle it, and air your dirty laundry privately. If you must do it publicly, do so in a constructive manner.

This is shameful, regardless of the accusations.

Last edited:
•••
Sharjil Saleem cheated me on namepros. He sold the name he had no right to sell. That's why we have feedback system here. So frauds don't get away with defrauding namepros users. Lyon did a great job suspending him. I hope Flippa further investigates his activity and comes to sale conclusion Lyon did.

•••
I think its our duty to warn namepros users about suspicious activity of members who were suspended from the forum. The idea of community is to help others. Biggest problem in domaining is fraud. I do not want to see good namepros members get cheated by people who been suspended and have reputation of doing this.

•••
The fact that after my post the 160K bidder got suspended proves my point. It was a shill bid. Big question is can flippa match it to
Sharjil Saleem . He is the one to benefit from this shill bid. Nobody else. Make your own judgement. Its common sense.

•••
I hope nobody will argue its a shill bid now. The account is suspended by flippa now. They agree it was a shill bid,.

•••

I am sooo confused to what happened here... The additional info of Shelly.com isn't instantly helping clarify things...

Here is the NameJet auction record of the $35K Shelly.com sale.

http://web.archive.org/web/20160813...ctions/StandardDetails.aspx?auctionid=3822166
upload_2017-12-13_15-57-25.png

However, according to @ErwanKina LinkedIn page. He recently closed Shelly.com for $35,000. Maybe it sold twice for $35,000?

upload_2017-12-13_15-58-47.png

The domain is now for sale on BrandBucket.with a $120k asking price. WHOIS shows @brandsly as the owner.

•••
Sharjil Saleem cheated me on namepros. He sold the name he had no right to sell. That's why we have feedback system here. So frauds don't get away with defrauding namepros users. Lyon did a great job suspending him. I hope Flippa further investigates his activity and comes to sale conclusion Lyon did.

Did you leave a negative trade review? Was it for account @Sharjil or a different account? It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I am having a hard time verifying it. That's why the review system is in place. If a negative review was placed legitimately, and it's not there anymore, then that must mean somehow it was resolved?

Tagging @Eric Lyon

Last edited:
•••
•••
.Sharjil Saleem LIED AGAIN saying it was just Shelly.com. It was multiple names as stated by me.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back