Dynadot

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold Decongests . com for $100 here at namePros.

•••
•••
•••
Sold a domain for $1699 via Afternic... But I no longer owned it :xf.frown::xf.frown::xf.frown: had to let the rep know.

•••
Sold a domain for $1699 via Afternic... But I no longer owned it :xf.frown::xf.frown::xf.frown: had to let the rep know.
Try to contact the owner and do not tell him that its sold
Try to buy it in bargain price
May be you get it
Good luck

•••

Please let us know, what was that domain?? lol

•••
Man that sucks! I'm sorry to hear that. You could try like DomainerY said and try to buy it back. :'(

•••
Try to contact the owner and do not tell him that its sold
Try to buy it in bargain price
May be you get it
Good luck
Lol... trust me, i dont give up without a fight. The domain name is now owned by HugeDomains which made it impossible. I gave the domain out as a bonus in 2014 and the dude I gave it let it drop. If it were owned by anyone else, it could have been very easy. So when I noticed I cant get it back, I just had to let the rep know. Its a robot domain name.
Man that sucks! I'm sorry to hear that. You could try like DomainerY said and try to buy it back. :'(

•••
It is a bored task, but we must delete the domains of marketplace when we don't renew them.

•••
Sold a Peer****.com domain for $2K

Bought it a few months ago for $300

•••
•••
90% of sales in the $1,000-$5K range are from incoming leads (inbound).

•••
•••
90% of sales in the $1,000-$5K range are from incoming leads (inbound).

Exactly. This type of end-user (inbound) needs the domain name more.

•••
Sold Bishopbriggs.com £300 GBP

Sedo BIN.

•••
Sold: FuzeVR.com
Price: 600 USD
Platform: Sedo Buy it Now

Hand-regged last year.

•••
Sold: FuzeVR.com
Price: 600 USD
Platform: Sedo Buy it Now

Hand-regged last year.
Awesome to see anyother VR sale and super ROI. Congrats.

•••
Just sold a 4L in .com for $5250.
It was listed for a bit higher, the buyer offered $5250. I thought it was a reasonable offer, the buyer also stated that it's the budget given to buy a name and the name was the only one he liked on the site, so I accepted.
Bought it from an NP member 50+ days ago for high $xxx, and just listed on my site about 2 weeks ago! Inquiry/offer came in from Brandsly site, but transaction went through Escrow.com. Fund's in Escrow and domain transfer completed.

Also rejected a couple of $xxx offers last week as well. All of those names are prefix+keyword or keyword+suffix. I always believe that if the name you own is one of the best alternatives to the actual dictionary word, if it has potential business usage, is reasonably priced and affordable to startups, it will sell itself eventually. There's no need to sell it for cheap cause you might end up spending a whole lot to replenish the inventory for that niche anyways.

Last edited:
•••
Just sold a 4L in .com for $5250.
It was listed for a bit higher, the buyer offered $5250. I thought it was a reasonable offer, the buyer also stated that it's the budget given to buy a name and the name was the only one he liked on the site, so I accepted.
Bought it from an NP member 50+ days ago for high $xxx, and just listed on my site about 2 weeks ago! Inquiry/offer came in from Brandsly site, but transaction went through Escrow.com. Fund's in Escrow and domain transfer completed.

Also rejected a couple of $xxx offers last week as well. All of those names are prefix+keyword or keyword+suffix. I always believe that if the name you own is one of the best alternatives to the actual dictionary word, if it has potential business usage, is reasonably priced and affordable to startups, it will sell itself eventually. There's no need to sell it for cheap cause you might end up spending a whole lot to replenish the inventory for that niche anyways.

Congrats! ) Would you care to share the name or let know more details, pattern, keyword etc?

•••
Congrats! ) Would you care to share the name or let know more details, pattern, keyword etc?

CVCY!
My better ones that pattern are usually priced 15-20K, not so premium ones are priced under 10K.

•••
Sold last week

p-i-n-c-h-v-r (without hyphens) dot com

Buyer approached via email

sold for $400

Cheers!

•••
Sold last week

sold for $400

Cheers!
congrats bro... VR is the only niche in history futuristic domaining that accommodates lots of brandables.

•••
Sold Keyword+Energy.com $750. Picked from closeout for $26

•••
Sold last week

sold for $400

Cheers!

Ryt bro @jideofor lot of purchases by re-sellers and end-users in this niche!

I have domains in almost every niche but VR has contributed almost 80% to my sales!!

Cheers!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back