IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi there! Greetings from Ukraine!
What do you thinking about my NFTsRanks.com

Last edited:
•••
Hi there! Greetings from Ukraine!
What do you thinking about my NFTsRanks.com
I think it doesn't belong in this thread.

•••
Namebio:

metaclassic.com $1430 10/08/22

warriorverse.com $658 10/08/22

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
CoMeta.ch - 2,750 EUR - from Sedo Sales

•••
Mtaverse//
.de

b2bmeta//
.net

CreditcardsMV//
.com

Metas//
.blog

are for sale

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Holding Metafossil//com? Is it worth anything?

•••
Namebio:

metarose.com $1155 10/12 GoDaddy

Last edited:
•••
Metacrowd.io
Metawoman.io
Metaangel.io
Metapill.io
Metadraw.io
Metawife.io
Metayard.io
Metajest.com

•••
•••
I also own metaplatforms / xyz
You know, Metas full name is "Meta Platforms, Inc"
Not sure you will find a buyer other than Meta and it might not be a "sale".

•••
You know, Metas full name is "Meta Platforms, Inc"
Not sure you will find a buyer other than Meta and it might not be a "sale".

May be if it is registered after their meta announcement

I this case , it is not.

Please I need to c your sales in this forum , To see how much we benefited from your wonderful responses

•••

I this case , it is not.

Please I need to c your sales in this forum , To see how much we benefited from your wonderful responses
I don't post much, because then you would see what I buy. If you buy what I was going to buy, then I screwed myself by sharing.

•••

I this case , it is not.
Only 2 days before the announcement, how did you do that :oops:

•••
Only 2 days before the announcement, how did you do that :oops:

Meta/ Metaverse names were being registered long before the announcement and heavily registered leading into the announcement …September into October….

No surprise here …..

•••
Meta/ Metaverse names were being registered long before the announcement and heavily registered leading into the announcement …September into October….

No surprise here …..
Yes that's certainly true. Something was brewing. End of September, 2021, the law firm from Paris bought a Meta name from me. But my question about the 2 days before the official announcement still stands. Especially since it turned out to be the exact company name.

Last edited:
•••
Yes that's certainly true. Something was brewing. End of September, 2021, the law firm from Paris bought a Meta name from me. But my question about the 2 days before the official announcement still stands. Especially since it turned out to be the exact company name.

Ahh I see!

No clue

I will say I was registering “meta” & many “Metaverse “ names long before starting this thread….

Then the short version regs really spiked with all the chatter early on in the thread.

Oddly enough …my only .xyz sale to date was Meta/F:o:rm .xyz reg 07/15/21 …august which I sold this year for $1688 and shared here.

Not same as platform but I liked it Brandable wise

Last edited:
•••
I don't post much, because then you would see what I buy. If you buy what I was going to buy, then I screwed myself by sharing.

Never stopped me :)

•••
Accepted an offer for MetaStream.Live

Lets see if it goes through. Will share soon.

•••
Never stopped me :)
Not sure why you want to share what you buy when there is a limited amount of resources out there. Its not like you are buying corn or bread. If you say, "I'm buying these kinds of domains" and 50 people read that, you now have 50 people competing with you to buy the same names.

No thank you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back