NameSilo

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I sold metaverse.domains for $7,777 early.
And there was a good link to my collection of names on the topic Metaverse. Today is my birthday. And I bought mnames.com today for $2,000. Not a bad replacement? I like this name because m can be understood both as Meta and Metaverse. And it seems to be quite short and well remembered.

Happy birthday mate 💕

•••
I sold metaverse.domains for $7,777 early.
And there was a good link to my collection of names on the topic Metaverse. Today is my birthday. And I bought mnames.com today for $2,000. Not a bad replacement? I like this name because m can be understood both as Meta and Metaverse. And it seems to be quite short and well remembered.

Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy :)

•••
•••
Not mine.

offime.jpg

•••
•••
It has already expired.
Actually, there should be nothing resolving when visiting the domain...

I thought it was sold on GD auctions

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It's a risk some domainers take by registering realtor domain

"Realtor" is a dictionary word. Why would it pose a risk?

•••
•••
Cambridge Dictionary (and other sources) state that it's a "US trademark".

1666729028530.png

•••

Its a trademark. The fact its in the dictionary is irrelevant. Apple and Caterpillar are also a dictionary words but are trademarks in their respective fields.

•••
AFAIK, a registered (aka member) Realtor can use the term in support of his/her associated realty business. I would imagine there are restrictions.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Maybe Musk will buy the Meta after Twitter?
Can he make the Metaverse?

•••
The metaverse is much bigger than the immersive world of Meta. The metaverse will be a combination of AR,VR,MR,(XR), NFT, Phygital, digital twins, crypto and the internet.

•••
The metaverse is much bigger than the immersive world of Meta. The metaverse will be a combination of AR,VR,MR,(XR), NFT, Phygital, digital twins, crypto and the internet.
This is often referred to as Web3.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Some understand the Metaverse as a real world in which they walk around with glasses that show information about surrounding objects (like AR). It's probably different from the Internet.

•••
Some understand the Metaverse as a real world in which they walk around with glasses that show information about surrounding objects (like AR). It's probably different from the Internet.
This is the dream of metaverse lovers. Reality is, the internet is the metaverse and .com is the king of the jungle.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back