IT.COM

discuss Message Names/Domains -Test

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
While i don't own MessageNames.com i did however register a similar domain:xf.wink: a few minutes ago. So what is a message name/domain? Simply put, it's a name/domain that's intended to "send a message". Examples of message name/domains are; LovethyNeighbor.com, GotoHell.com or TakeAHike.com....btw, these domains are the first things that came to mind, but without checking I'm sure they're owned by someone, and if not developed they're most likely for sale.

This said, what percentage of names/domains do you suppose are intended to send a message? Do you own any message names/domains? If so, might you share some with me and other NP members.

I'd share some of my gems if not for fear of being booted from this venue. While this thread is clearly intended to generate and create discussion about message names/domains, it's also a TEST to see if it's moved to another venue.......Staytuned.com

ps. from Go Daddy
    • Valuable keyword: message is a high value keyword that has an average sale price of $2296.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Would you not class these as a type of call to action domain?

•••
Yes Dave....even single word domains like Charge(y)com or Flush:xf.wink:com are call to action domains, however DavethePlumber.com is not. btw, i noticed you're a plumber and thanks for your service, SERIOUSLY!

•••
•••
Yes Dave....even single word domains like Charge(y)com or Flush:xf.wink:com are call to action domains, however DavethePlumber.com is not. btw, i noticed you're a plumber and thanks for your service, SERIOUSLY!
Ah shucks I do what I can.

•••
Ah shucks I do what I can.
Dave....."Ah Shucks" is great for the Seafood/Oyster business. I have a very similar name.
Action words.....Go! Buy! Sell! Live!, Love! Invetst! and the list goes on. Thanks for your input.

•••
No! But in my Mind!

, Call to dis tr action.

drawing someone's attention away from something!

Something??????

from worries!!!!!🌿

Just for fun .com🤞
Yoga Trillion.....i'm right about a number of things. If you find your way back here I predicted NP would be moving my thread just like they always do. That said however, there are literally millions of "Action" or "Message" domains that are either in use, for sale or in domain cyberspace. From the top 100 domain sales of all time here are a few of the "action words" ALL of which sold for over a million dollars;

connect
shop
help
fly
marketing
investing
zoom
chatter
express
exodus
dating
auction
datarecovery
call
chill
enjoy

•••
Dave..... the world as we know it is encountering some pretty BIG problems. I just registered what I consider to be a message domain, "The Big Plot" where I couldn't afford the .com, but because I wanted to get the message out I bought the next best alternative for reg fee.

Behind "The Big Plot" door/url will air a faboulous 2 hour special that I just saw on NewsMax, one our conservative news outlets in America.

Later my friend:xf.grin:

•••
I guess a domain that's used to get the message out there doesn't necessarily have to be a message in itself.

•••
Yoga Trillion.....i'm right about a number of things. If you find your way back here I predicted NP would be moving my thread just like they always do.
If they keep moving threads, that is probably a sign you are posting in the wrong section.

I am not sure where this thread started, but it feels like "niche domain discussion" is an appropriate section.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The use of what I refer to as 'ActionStation' domains has been around since day one of domains. It's certainly nothing new. Most advertising slogans rely on that same format. Difficulty is that unless it's a well known saying with commercial connotations you can be there all day making them up with absolutely nothing unique or memorable. Just becomes another domain indulgence.

WalkTall in .com was probably my best early days shot

Last edited:
•••
My top CTA domain for messaging is:
VlogLive dot com.
On the lookout for the right JV (funding) partner to develop a live vlogging platform for quick video news bites.

Last edited:
•••
If they keep moving threads, that is probably a sign you are posting in the wrong section.

I am not sure where this thread started, but it feels like "niche domain discussion" is an appropriate section.

Brad
A recipe for McDonald's never fell too short

•••
A recipe for McDonald's never fell too short
After attending a political meeting yesterday i registered a message domain, FlipthatSeat! Many of you won't know what it means, but it has HUGE implications for the balance of power in America.

•••
•••
The use of what I refer to as 'ActionStation' domains has been around since day one of domains. It's certainly nothing new. Most advertising slogans rely on that same format. Difficulty is that unless it's a well known saying with commercial connotations you can be there all day making them up with absolutely nothing unique or memorable. Just becomes another domain indulgence.

WalkTall in .com was probably my best early days shot
HugaCop
Police Hugs.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back