IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Screenshot_20220109-115800_Twitter.jpg

•••

This is cool news it’s also interesting that this same time Disney announced they have patented a “headset Free” AR patent for their theme parks! …basically tech working on both sides of the fence in this field.

•••
This is cool news it’s also interesting that this same time Disney announced they have patented a “headset Free” AR patent for their theme parks! …basically tech working on both sides of the fence in this field.
When it comes to AR, I think this is the most advanced tech I've seen so far...

•••
Metaverse Contacts
Metaverse Lenses

/ com

•••
Did a little outbound on a ****verse.com domain. Found it expired about a month ago & regged.

Discovered an influential person from one of the biggest crypto companies owns the .ETH & uses the keyword as part of their personal brand.

Sent them a twitter DM, they replied within 5 minutes saying they were interested & we negotiated from my low 4 fig asking price to a slightly lower 4 fig price. About $600 less than my ask.

After negotiation and sending them the Dan link, they go silent. I even changed it from make offer to BIN with the agreed price. 2 days pass and I send them a follow up asking if they're still interested & what their objections are. They read it but don't reply.

Not sure what to do next. I don't plan to send another follow up cuz it'll make me seem too desperate and probably turn them off further as they seem to already have an objection. It's my first time being blue balled after negotiation. What would you do in this situation?

•••
Its a crap website with misspelled domain. Maybe he might get some attention but don't think anybody is gonna buy it.
Yes, pretty sketchy of a site

•••
•••
61QNTWE54QU[/MEDIA]
Here's the interview with the co-founder:

•••
Did a little outbound on a ****verse.com domain. Found it expired about a month ago & regged.

Discovered an influential person from one of the biggest crypto companies owns the .ETH & uses the keyword as part of their personal brand.

Sent them a twitter DM, they replied within 5 minutes saying they were interested & we negotiated from my low 4 fig asking price to a slightly lower 4 fig price. About $600 less than my ask.

After negotiation and sending them the Dan link, they go silent. I even changed it from make offer to BIN with the agreed price. 2 days pass and I send them a follow up asking if they're still interested & what their objections are. They read it but don't reply.

Not sure what to do next. I don't plan to send another follow up cuz it'll make me seem too desperate and probably turn them off further as they seem to already have an objection. It's my first time being blue balled after negotiation. What would you do in this situation?
Increase the price and leave it there. Don't spam same person with same thing as it will make you look desperate

•••
Got this name at handreg last month. A day later receive lowball offer , but I reject and set min offer

ssoverse (dot) com

Single Sign On for metaverse

Last edited:
•••
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)
I have a some meta related domain

Metabackup . Org
Metapapers . Xyz
Please share thats price

•••

They probably think you targeted them with the registration or they just changed their mind for whatever reason. It happens. Make them come to you next time.

•••
Seen elsewhere:

"Mark Zuckerberg is creating a future that looks like a worse version of the world we already have"

LOL.

•••
Kinda hard to believe. Sounds like another "theranos" company.

•••
•••
•••
•••
MVSeniorLiving.com
MVSeniorCare.com
MVElderCare.com

Last edited:
•••
Metaveerse.com

#meta #metaverse
acquisition, brand, branding, metaveerse, metaverse, meta, aimeta, metaai, metai, domain, doma...jpg

•••
Recieved an offer of $275 around new year for MetaverseCharter/com, countered, buyer vanished. Dan.com

I have some plans for developing this name if it doesn't sell. Charter for private jets, yachts etc..

•••
Recieved an offer of $275 around new year for MetaverseCharter/com, countered, buyer vanished. Dan.com

I have some plans for developing this name if it doesn't sell. Charter for private jets, yachts etc..
Probably a domainer

•••
Actually it isn't. A big player in blockchain industry and a patent holder. Hope he comes back

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Actually it isn't. A big player in blockchain industry and a patent holder. Hope he comes back
Hopefully, he may still come back. Domaining can be funny sometimes. Good luck

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back