IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

NameSilo
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1641826178827.png

More details:
https://www.brandwellboutique.com/name/Metavizer.com

•••
•••
•••
Actually it isn't. A big player in blockchain industry and a patent holder. Hope he comes back
Funny how "big players" try to lowball their potential brand domain but will happily spend 5 figures on branding campaigns and stationery..

•••
•••
Its not worth the aggravation..
Friends, don't overreact, I have this domain before Disney statement publish in 10th Jan report and you also know whats difference between Disney and Dizney

•••
Friends, don't overreact, I have this domain before Disney statement publish in 10th Jan report and you also know whats difference between Disney and Dizney
TM infringement. Please stop this shit.

•••
•••
Don’t overreact when you get the udrp is more like it. Your weak arguments aren’t going to hold up with any panel. You want a cyber squatter badge you are likely to get it if you persist.

Go read Domain Gang article (also look just below the article) for multiple meta infringements that are currently in udrp process. Dizney versus Disney is a blatant attempt.

https://domaingang.com/domain-law/morgan-stanley-udrp-got-back-meta-domain-from-chinese-squatter/

Last edited:
•••
Do you know how many domains registered with name Dizney?
Who cares. You give domain investors a bad name. The moderators should ban you from posting again on this forum.

•••
Do you know how many domains registered with name Dizney?
It's bad enough you got the name, but you went and used the picture of Mickey. I mean you're just asking for trouble.

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
You have the chance to delete it and move on.

•••
I didnt overreact.. .I commented on what you presented to the forum. Can you explain the Mickey Mouse face on your lander page. Honestly, I don't know your status with Disney and you could very well be licensed to use their trademark. Since you initiated showing us the domain name, could you please enlighten us if you are legally able to display Disney's trademark Mickey face.

Last edited:
•••
•••
We also have to ask why did DropCatch make this domain available at auction in the first place.

Best to stay away from this kind of domains.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
I have to agree that it's in poor taste to register Dizney and use the Mickey. However, UDRP shows no results for Dizney. And there are a few sites using the name that have been around for over 10+ years and still operating. An art company called Distorted Dizney has been around since the early 2000s and are still producing mock art using Disney characters. It is curious they didn't go after those using licensed content on sites using the Dizney name, that one I can't figure out.

Drunk Drag Dizney is on Broadway and Disney didn't do anything about it. I found several very large YouTube channels using the name Dizney and have been around for a long time. I have a suspicion Disney can't go after the Dizney name because it's a legitimate last name for a lot of people, I did an Obit search. Furthermore, I also found quite a few businesses with Dizney is the name, and numerous tows in the US called Dizney.

Either way, I wouldn't touch that name with a 10-foot pole unless it was my real last name.

•••
I have to agree that it's in poor taste to register Dizney and use the Mickey. However, UDRP shows no results for Dizney. And there are a few sites using the name that have been around for over 10+ years and still operating. An art company called Distorted Dizney has been around since the early 2000s and are still producing mock art using Disney characters. It is curious they didn't go after those using licensed content on sites using the Dizney name, that one I can't figure out.

Drunk Drag Dizney is on Broadway and Disney didn't do anything about it. I found several very large YouTube channels using the name Dizney and have been around for a long time. I have a suspicion Disney can't go after the Dizney name because it's a legitimate last name for a lot of people, I did an Obit search. Furthermore, I also found quite a few businesses with Dizney is the name, and numerous tows in the US called Dizney.

Either way, I wouldn't touch that name with a 10-foot pole unless it was my real last name.
Great analysis,

There might be some legitimate uses for the word Dizney, but when you put a picture of Mickey along side of it then it automatically shows bad intent (unless of cource you are licenced to do so).

As to why Disney doesn't try to enforce their trademark more forcefully that might be because of them trying to keep good public relations with thier fans and followers, but they certainly have the right to do so if they want to and so as a reseller it's best to stay away from this kind of domains.

IMO

•••
•••
Recent sales from Namebio: Meta.fitness finally sells
1641908801932.png

•••
•••
Dmetaverse.io
Dmetaverse.org

•••
I have avatar.mv avatars.mv names. I will keep avatars.mv for myself, because it pairs well with my avatars.ai . And I can sell avatar.mv at the Sedo auction to work out the sale mechanism. I will describe the selling process here so that we understand how to sell .mv names. Can someone offer a starting price of € 300 for the auction so that I can get my money back?

•••
I have avatar.mv avatars.mv names. I will keep avatars.mv for myself, because it pairs well with my avatars.ai . And I can sell avatar.mv at the Sedo auction to work out the sale mechanism. I will describe the selling process here so that we understand how to sell .mv names. Can someone offer a starting price of € 300 for the auction so that I can get my money back?
for auctions any reason you are going with Sedo? Do they get better bid prices than say other auction services like Godaddy, Dropcatch, Snapnames?

•••
for auctions any reason you are going with Sedo? Do they get better bid prices than say other auction services like Godaddy, Dropcatch, Snapnames?
Until now, I have only worked with Sedo. In our country, many other services do not work, and it is difficult to go through financial control in banks in order to receive money. Sedo such financial control has already passed, and I am sure that I will receive the money.
I'm a good price I'm not sure. In general, it is difficult to sell something on your own initiative at a good price.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back