IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
mvp.jpg

•••
Mytaverse Is a misspell of a single term "metaverse", which is okay . Metapay is not a single term. Stop burning money

Further example is metaversy.com and metavirse.com . Each sold for 5 figures.

Just a single letter variation

I so much love what Mytaverse is doing. Good concept
Thanks for your feedback... It might be use like brandable..www.metlife.com is a innsurance company. metpay.com.au : already developed site.

•••
•••
.COM:

IntroMeta
MetaverseFast
MetaverseTip
Metaverseque
MetaBrowsr
MetaComplx
Separaverse
MetaG9
WithoutVerse
UniverseWithout
ArtOfVerse
ProfVerse
TotallyVerse

.XYZ

Metaero
MetaEveryday
MetaDust
MetaForecast
MetaDove
MetaCreek
MetaInsiders
MetaGates
MetaCaps
MetaAnchor
Metatory
Metaria
Metario
MetaPredict
Metanex
UltimaVerse
TasteVerse
StatVerse
ScriptVerse
SlideVerse
SierraVerse
RescueVerse
RepVerse
ReadingVerse
ReachVerse
QuikVerse
Publiverse
ProfVerse
PrimoVerse
PitchVerse
LinkedVerse
Kwikverse
KoolVerse
InsideVerse

Sorry, the list is long; had to omit a few more .xyz "verse" names.

•••
•••
Crypto has been tanking for months. It is following market sentiment, not doing the opposite. Not sure what you are looking at, but you are wrong.
Can you imagine, holding your money in cash /on the bank, and seeing 8%+ inflation eating it, year by year?!
(8% infl. means you lose 50% of your capital after 6 years).

Investors, as all others, desperately search for alternatives to 'money'.

Real Estate prices already soarred for many years; this 'invest heaven' is overstrained.

All you have is stocks, metals, commodities, bonds...
and crypto.
(Though bonds are not as reliable as they used to be, commodities have already seen peek prices and are in decline again, atm).

You are right about the last months, but investing means not just to look at the past ;)

Last edited:
•••
•••
TLDR

What exact does Meta.is want? A settlement paycheck or for FB to actually change name and not use Meta? And what are the odds of Meta.is winning?
Shoot first and ask questions later.

•••

Meta’s next big bet: The ‘metaversity’.​

Metaversity.com sold at DAN, still not resolving. Do you think it's an end-user purchase?
Interesting,I own Metaverseity .com

•••
Web3 Investor Animoca Brands Raises Another $110M for Open Metaverse.

OpenMetaPayments.com
OpenMetaPay.co
OpenMetaNFTS.com
OpenMetafi.com

•••
What do you think about

WebThreeD .com?

•••
No one is saying you have to share every name you buy. But you do realize you are in a Showcase and Discussion thread right that your benefiting from other people sharing? This section in the forum would not exist if people didn't start new threads to advise or suggest new investment opportunities which I'm sure you have benefitted from. Speaking only for myself, I actively showcase my sales and my acquisitions to aid the community especially the newcomer. You do you though, but I have found more value in sharing information then keeping it closed (common sense prevailing of course). The community can always use more open sharers.
just my 2 cents
Thats why this started with me saying "I don't post much", not "I dont post anything".

•••
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)
MVb2B
in king. Relevant according to a cointelegraph article

•••
MetaBankPayments.com
MetaEpayments.com

•••
Actually this is a wrong conception.

AR is not metaverse.

Metaverse is fully immersive, so 'Virtual Reality'.

AR is augmented reality, which projects things into the real world and makes them visible for your eyes.

(The opposite to virtual world).

However, you could make the argument that everything is interconnected with each other,
and that things you see & use in AR are managed by the same instances / apps / servers,
as VR.
You are wrong, let me explain to you and others what is Metaverse, note I not watch youtube videos I listen to music only, i was fixing Apple devices and have teach many people in different countries how to do it, now they are big gurus in the field and popular on youtube, they were thinking that I m Apple technician, but i m not, I m just good at tech, considering also that i have no diplomas, this is in my Genetics.

So let's dive in on this Metaverse thing, first of all AR/XR/VR/MR/Holo is just the technology for Metaverse, but metaverse itself is a virtual reality no matter what tech you use to connect with it, you can use even your PC and mobile, because the internet we use everyday is already some kind of 2D Metaverse, I see Metaverse in the future as this.

1. everyone will have a chip id in their body as a wallet and identity certificate, of course first it will be outside your body in some gadget.
2. the main tech will be AR because Metaverse will have to be interconnected with your everyday reality and the one in the Metaverse, it can't be otherwise. This is also because I said in other topic that AR is most important acronym in the world, there is a reason why i say that.
3. the glasses will have to be able to offer AR/VR/XR or other mentioned tech.
4. your real life will be interconnected/entangled with your virtual copy in the Metaverse.

That is why the Metaverse at the moment is in it's diapers state. :ROFL:
P.s. if someone will make Youtube videos based on this not forget to credit me, i have seen many such lazy grabbers looking for info!
P.s.s. there are only 3 basic realities and I know their true names, AR/VR/XR etc is part of the 3rd one.

•••
•••
Meta Exchanging ( in dawt com)

•••
👉👉👉 me8ta.com (sounds like original meta.com)

•••
•••
Meta Pervasive ( in dawt com)
Pervasive Verse (in dawt com)

•••
•••
Nice, call me (; MVportals.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back