IT.COM

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
So the names neoverse.com armneoverse.com neover.se don't actually belong to the company Arm Limited now? These names use different nameservers than the name arm.com .
I did not say this!
They do may belong if they redirect to ARM website.
The ARM NeoVerse was launched somewhere in 05/03/2021 that is when the page of that product was officially published on his web.
The domains are Neoverse not ARMNeoVerse that is why you can easily try sell, if he wants our domains he will have to buy them.
His trademark is probably ARM not NeoVerse.
What if other people want to build their NeoVerse (?) websites, what now he will be the only one having NeoVerse domains, in such case he can go hand reg all NeoVerse domains that are available.
Stand up for your rights. I even not need to know all laws to give him a push back, I also can damage his business free of charge that no money will help him resuscitate after my influence.
IMO

Last edited:
•••
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Metasettin.gs
Metaversesettin.gs

•••
just registered:

MetaEndorsed.com

MetaJobOpportunities.com

© All Rights reserved

•••
•••
I hold
metaversetokens

.club , and a couple more.

•••
MetaHour.co

incredible meta domain name,
dm if interested

•••
Is it really necessary to post a giant image of a colored background and the name every time you list a name ? Its not like you are doing any artwork on them, just a big colored block with the name.

If you are going to post a lot of these, it's going to get annoying.
All names that I posted here, it's repost from my twitter acc with picture, so that domains are not indexed in Google. You can use dislike button, if you want.

•••
I guess the inflation right now and the economy crisis (delayed shipping of products from china; high energy prices) will benefit the crypto / metaverse industry as a whole.

People go away from fiat money, invest their money into more reliable assets, such as stocks, metals,
and of course crypto - as prices now are so low after the last downfall.

I think we will see a huge bull run on crypto in summer-end/ fall 2022, and with that a lot of metaverse projects spreading across the net.

You better invest now into crypto, then later.
Just my 2 cents.

Keep it real ;

•••

MetaverseHub.com

Metaqty.com
Metaverseafs.com

•••
MetaverseShopZone.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
Metaverse/Ar/Vr/Xr/com

Last edited:
•••
Metajacked
In king
Dictionary keywords . Jacked a person with well developed muscles. Great Metaverse fitness niche name.

Metatenant
In king

Last edited:
•••
I have NewestWeb.com
I think it's fit for #web3 #web4 #web5
TheNextWeb.com is a famous source.

•••
Drop catched at Sav recently.
vrarc//com
God bless the sheeple.

Last edited:
•••
I wish I could grab all you metaverse believers and shake you. It’s bullshit.

Life is about real experiences and exploring real spaces. If you need a device to experience the world and life’s pleasures… 🤦‍♂️
Ok boomer 👌

•••
metanobodycares.com
metaversenobodycares.com

•••
•••
I haven't been on here in a while. I've been focusing on building relationships on LinkedIN with brokers and decision makers and working on the portfolio and such. The homerun season for Meta domains has only just begun. I'm in negotiations for several names in the xxx,xxx ranges. Also turning down $50K offers no problem. All I'm going to say is that China is aiming to be a major player in the Meta space as well and I have had strongest interest and collaboration from that side of the world.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Yeah China is a sure bet for meta domains because all of Zuckerberg's properties are banned there, including Meta and it's well known that China's government does not protect US intellectual property there, allowing even Chinese companies to use US patents and even knock off US logos if they want. Plus the Chinese are behind the Great Firewall, so they have no idea what Meta is and most probably don't even know who Zuck is lol.... So yeah Cmgood point about China!

I think there will be a few home runs in the west but I do expect Meta sales to dry up in the XR industry eventually (in the West) as Meta begins its campaign to establish its position in the industry. It's already had an effect, simply with an announcement, so imagine how strong of a presence Meta will be in XR when it starts marketing to the general public. No smart western company will want to pour their budget into marketing a brand that could associated or confused with Meta.com because it would essentially be promoting Meta.com and not their business. This is the power of one word dot coms and the power of having a prime, dominant keyword on dot com. If the industry were already mainstream and Meta came into the industry late, like Crypto.com came late to the crypto industry, their claiming the nane Meta would not affect Branding science. But Meta is establishing its self in a dominant position early in an industry that's still nascent, because they know it that kind of power move has a huge level of influence when done early.

There will still be Meta sales, especially non-xr as there always have been and maybe western XR names that are investor to investor, but my theory is that western home runs sales will be drying up soon. Hope I'm wrong but honestly, as a professional brand consultant with over 20 years exp I'd advise companies to move on to other creative ways to give their brand a Metaverse theme.

In the West, Meta will *eventually* be to XR how Nike is to sneakers. It's just common sense.

Last edited:
•••
•••
EMERGINGMETAS.COM
EMERGINGVERSES.COM
EMERGINGREALMS.COM

•••
Hey Zuckerberg, if you wanna make a Christmas movie I got some good titles for you.

ItsAWonderfulMeta.com
ItsAMetaLife.com

•••
So, seems to me that the question about meta trademark is long resolved... :xf.smile:
Don't be too sure of that. It's just the beginning.

Facebook can anytime snatch these "Meta" domains from the domain holders.

Last edited:
•••
Meta domains portfolio
👇

Thread 'Meta Metaverse Domains - DeMetaFi.com'
https://www.namepros.com/threads/meta-metaverse-domains-demetafi-com.1257814/

If you are interested in any name let me know

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back