Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i just received a $500 offer for one of my meta name, your case maybe because your minimum offer too high?
Glad to hear that- my all names at BIN, i think i should change to Make an offer. But if you see around meta sales are almost dead. Now random domains are picking up.

•••
•••
I had offers on:
metaversegame.com xxxxx
socialmetaverse.com xxxx
gamingmetaverse.com xxxx
metas€x.de xxx
[email protected] xxx
enterpriseverse.com xxx
metaphygitals.com xxx
sold: metaverseplot.com xxxx

•••
I had offers on:
metaversegame.com xxxxx
socialmetaverse.com xxxx
gamingmetaverse.com xxxx
metas€x.de xxx
[email protected] xxx
enterpriseverse.com xxx
metaphygitals.com xxx
sold: metaverseplot.com xxxx

Awesome congrats!

I was about to ask you on the last:bottom one

If it was low-mid-high range ? If care to share

Seems was reseller, had a Uni lander now with 6fig bin

(Asking as I hodl the plural long and short tail )

•••
You guys receiving offer or inquiries on meta names? Or Metaverse? Seems trend over. Please report i have good meta and metaverse names but no offer or inquiry last two weeks.
Trend over? Metaverse just started and is still building out.
Everyday a new company is investing in it.

I think buyers are getting more picky about purchasing just good names.
OR
Sellers are holding for better prices because they know the value they own and in their opinion will increase over time.

I'm in no rush to sell any of mine.
What are some of your good names that you own?

Last edited:
•••
Awesome congrats!

I was about to ask you on the last:bottom one

If it was low-mid-high range ? If care to share

Seems was reseller, had a Uni lander now with 6fig bin

(Asking as I hodl the plural long and short tail )
It doesn't feel comfortable to share an amount because it is within namepros. It was a resell price but a nice amount for me to renew all may meta domains for a long time waiting for a enduser or some nice offer. I like you plural name and short tail names, I rate it higher than this domain

•••
I also receive offers on metaimmobilien.com and metaverseimmo.com

•••
It doesn't feel comfortable to share an amount because it is within namepros. It was a resell price but a nice amount for me to renew all may meta domains for a long time waiting for a enduser or some nice offer. I like you plural name and short tail names, I rate it higher than this domain

Hey totally understand. Thanks for what you could share. Congrats again!

Oddly no offers on that particular one for me yet, or the short

•••

OR
Sellers are holding for better prices because they know the value they own and in their opinion will increase over time.

I have 200+ meta domains/

MetaverseDiscount/com
MetaversePackage.com
Metaverseintro.com
MetaverseFeature.com
MetaverseCampaign.com
MetaverseCheap.com
ProfessionalMetaverse.com
HeadsetMeta.com
MetaverseVista.com

And more

Last edited:
•••

OR

Spot on mate.

•••
Last edited:
•••
1646758287254.png

South Korea To Pour $187M Into ‘World-class Metaverse Ecosystem’​

https://blockworks.co/south-korea-to-pour-187m-into-world-class-metaverse-ecosystem/

•••

Pantera and Polychain Lead $10M Bet on Metaverse Fashion​

“Fashion will be just as – if not more – important in the metaverse than in the real world,” Pantera’s Paul Veradittakit said.​

I6UKEVFBBRFYJK33Q73IK4KWXE.jpg

Metaverse fashion brand Space Runners has raised $10 million in a funding round co-led by Polychain and Pantera Capital.
Also participating in the seed round, announced Monday, were Accel and Jump Crypto, as well as angels like Animoca Brands Chairman Yat Siu and Twitch co-founder Justin Kan.
High fashion and prestigious wearables in the metaverse – an immersive environment composed of virtual worlds, gaming and decentralized commerce – is becoming a big deal, with Ethereum-based Decentraland due to host its first Metaverse Fashion Week later this month.

•••
•••
1646796479226.png

From squadhelp. Not sure what it could have sold for though as it could have sold off platform for a different price..

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
all com : META +
KL
OC
UV
Ao
UB
IB
OE
EI
UO
TJ
UD
PZ
PU
FH
ZP

•••

Pantera and Polychain Lead $10M Bet on Metaverse Fashion​

“Fashion will be just as – if not more – important in the metaverse than in the real world,” Pantera’s Paul Veradittakit said.​

I6UKEVFBBRFYJK33Q73IK4KWXE.jpg

Metaverse fashion brand Space Runners has raised $10 million in a funding round co-led by Polychain and Pantera Capital.
Also participating in the seed round, announced Monday, were Accel and Jump Crypto, as well as angels like Animoca Brands Chairman Yat Siu and Twitch co-founder Justin Kan.
High fashion and prestigious wearables in the metaverse – an immersive environment composed of virtual worlds, gaming and decentralized commerce – is becoming a big deal, with Ethereum-based Decentraland due to host its first Metaverse Fashion Week later this month.

Just noticed I have Meta+Fashion (.BIZ), according to ExpiredDomains.net https://member.expireddomains.net/domain/metafashion#namestatus there are 86 ext taken
I know.. mine is a .BIZ, let see what happen :)

•••
I remember the days when Meta names were going to be big!! Those were the days.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Do you want to share your list?

I'll share one... Survey m3tà obviously not those characters though or number... In king

Goes with other survey names I have in king

Last edited:
•••

Totally agree with you. Can't understand why some folks talking about a 'trend' (which is over).
Metaverse is in its little steps on its way to be huge which it defenetly will be (in 5-10 years) in my opinion.
I'll defenetly hodl and see what's coming.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back