Dynadot

showcase Metaverse ~ Showcase your names and Discussion Thread~

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I own metvatar in com.
Come Zuck buy it from me.
P.s. I had a dream today with Zuck but not remember what it was about, maybe a sign. :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
Metanonym.com (Meta Anonym)

It's on sale

•••
Meta/ payment/ service in king

•••
•••
•••
I have:

MetaverseMarkets.co

figured it could be used for trading/selling items within the metaverse, etc. Thoughts?

•••
With the rush on Meta Glasses, what of Meta Contact Lenses? Because I know a company is working on developing it.
I think that company has to prove it before anyone is going to believe it.

•••
This is the wrong place for this discussion. But I will end it by saying crypto had never before, nor will it now, be a safe haven.
yep, lets end here.
(not a safe haven, but the biggest speculative money bringer out there, which may turn into a robust asset sometime ;))

Last edited:
•••
i sell metaversables.com for less (:

•••
Who cares what Mark says
LOL. Mark is the current energy behind the Metaverse push. If he keeps up the negativity it will cool people off. Elon Musk has that effect on crypto.

•••
Not exactly a Metaverse name but related:

Multiverse + Immerse = M u l t i m e r s e (.) c o m

•••
METAVERSEAURUS.COM
METAVERSEO.US
METAVERSEIOU.COM
METAVERSEGEIST.COM
METASENOR.COM
Interesting, I have METAVERSEOUS.com

•••
•••
•••
is meta fever down?
Exactly.

If you followed the conversation correctly, you will notice the following statements ():

A) meta domain names are garbage now.
B) you can forget it, as no one will be interested in buying them -
"re-reg. until they drop" - and meta inc., as per opinion of these guys only legitimate holder of meta domain names, won't come along to buy them from you.

If you post examples of the contrary, meta domains that are legally running (even just started after rebranding), you simply be downvoted!

Guys, where did you make your PhD in laws?!?

Yeah, I also heard of infringement mails to domainers because of meta domains, but the only thing I read was:
They didn't do anything.
Some people don't even responded...

Yet, it's upon you to proof, that meta inc. really got its hands on domains by udrp.

Please deliver just one example.

Let's not debate domains like metabanking.com or equivalent.
We all know that if meta posses rights on metabank(com), it can get its hands on that domain.
IF it was not already run before rebranding of Facebook.

However, I honestly haven't yet heard about any case, where meta knocked at the door for meta / playing / forum / shopping / or equivalent...
And got his hands on it.

My examples of metagaming.com or metanews.com proof exactly the opposite of what was said here, and for which I was downvoted.

Let's forget the mistake I made on metapay.com; I had in remembrance that meta inc. bought meta financial group,
and not metabank/pay (which obviously belongs to it).

Still, my statements don't get untrue because of that one case, and it's up to you to provide evidence for the impossibility to own, develop or sell meta domains.

Otherwise, stop this childish behaviour or deliver real facts and arguments.

Last edited:
•••
The fact that the domain name was registered after October 28, 2021 may be a factor against you, but it is not the only one.

The rule:

A UDRP complaint can only be successful if three conditions are cumulatively met:

1. Identity or likelihood of confusion between the prior trademark and the domain name whose transfer is requested
2. No right or legitimate interest of the domain name holder in the domain name
3. Registration and use of the domain name in bad faith.

Case studies:

- Decision D2022-1784 of July 21, 2022:

In the decision D2022-1784 of July 21, 2022, that I quoted above, in the section "Parties' Contentions" and "Complainant" (Meta Platforms), it is indicated :

" Finally, it is argued that the Respondents have registered and are using the disputed domain names in bad faith. The Complainant particularly argues that the Respondents must have been well aware of the Complainants’ META trademark, when registering and using the disputed domain names. " (page 4)

In the same decision D2022-1784 of July 21, 2022, the WIPO panelist (who settles the case by issuing a decision) stated, in the "Registered and Used in Bad Faith" section of his decision:

" At the date of registration of the disputed domain names, the Respondent was apparently well aware of the, at that date already registered and widely used META trademark of the Complaint. " (page 6)

- Decision D2022-2327 of August 12, 2022:

In the decision D2022-2327 of August 12, 2022, the WIPO panelist (who settles the case by issuing a decision) stated, in the "Registered and Used in Bad Faith" section of his decision:

" The Panel finds that the Respondent was aware of the Complainant and its reputation in the META Mark at
the time the Domain Names were registered.
" (page 4)

Conclusion:

Decision D2022-1784 is 7 pages long and decision D2022-2327 is 5 pages long, other arguments have been put forward (there has to be the 3 elements I cited above), but it is clear that the date of registration matters.

In both cases cited, all the domain names targeted by Meta Plateforms' UDRP action were registered after its announcement (and the trademark filings) on October 28, 2021.

In both cases cited, among the domain names requested (and obtained) for transfer, the oldest domain name (meta-ico.com) was registered on December 16, 2021. The most recent domain name (presalemeta.space) was registered on January 30, 2022.

Again @ThomasAnderson throws some real facts in the ring.

Thank you for that!

If a name was registered before october 2021, but went into auction and bought after october 2021, do you think it will be safe?

My opinion is and stays act. the same.

The term metaverse is generally known and used since many years.

meta, or verse, or mv are abbreviations of this term.

If you are into metaverse business, as entrepreneur or just as private person, you are depending on having to found a good metaverse name for you, your start up, your private site etc.

Forbidding to reg, develop or sale meta domains is the same as someone would have forbidden to use the term inter / or net (for your web name) at the beginning of the internet hype.

...just because someone may have called his company like that.
And filed a tm for it.
Not considering, that there would had been other companies with this name already before...
which btw never sued others over using the same term.
Interesting, isn't it...

Metaverse is generally accessible term, so should be its abbreviations.

(No one comes along and regs verse, and files cases to fight other verse names.
How stupid would that sound?
Just because meta sound a little bit more uncommon, it is already brandable?
- Then the first company which was called.meta would be the only right holder for it.)

As we see, that meta inc. isn't sending out any udrp's for normal / or good meta () names,
they are showing that they understand this and have no goal to hunt down meta names.

They have no interest in bad publicity either,
being that giant that does wnat it wants...
Every sue case is very bad business for their new metaverse.

Simply, names that have obviously to do with metaverse buzzwords / or impersonation, are in the cross hair.

...as metaVRsale/com

I really ask myself, what could metas lawyers tell me, if I have bought (or regged) a domain like meta/shopping/com after 28th october?!

None of their business.

Maybe I am a metaverse enthusiast, who thought about founding his very own metaverse website (for a long time).

Is it my fault if I reg my name one month PRIOR or one month AFTER Facebook rebranding?!

No one told me that there will be a time limit.on meta () names.

Why shall facebook be given the right, to be after my website / start up name for that...?!

I am just by luck, and nothing else, depending on whether I can call my startup meta (something), or not....?!

Develop your name to a landing page / news site, if it is a really good meta name.

But avoid metaverse buzzwords on your name, as meta inc. tries to hold the only eligible right on that field.

Although, there had been other meta companies - dealing with metaverse stuff - before Facebook rebranded itself.

That way you see how rotten and crooked the jurisdical system may be.

But if you let them ride you like a cow right from the beginning, it's clear that they do whatever they want with you 😉

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yeah, I think they do. Many articles about "meta" also mention multiverses, spheres, realms, so whatever.
If realm is suitable for this thread I'll share some realm names I regged few months ago..

VIPrealm .com
RealmMap .com
HoloRealms .com
MirrorRealm .xyz

•••
•••
w3.rent is it good name guys? Does it make sense?
regged for 5$ with dynadot promo

•••
•••
Metacrowd.io
Metawoman.io
Metaangel.io
Metapill.io
Metadraw.io
Metawife.io
Metayard.io
Metajest.com

•••
You know, Metas full name is "Meta Platforms, Inc"
Not sure you will find a buyer other than Meta and it might not be a "sale".

May be if it is registered after their meta announcement

I this case , it is not.

Please I need to c your sales in this forum , To see how much we benefited from your wonderful responses

•••
IMG_20221019_104511.png
Screenshot_2022-10-19-10-46-09-840_com.miui.gallery.jpg

•••
Hey all figured with the recent .io 6 figure sale and the nice .xyz sale by a follow NP member. We should open a showcase and discussion thread here.

Metaverse is a fast growing keyword, term and niche! Let's share and discuss our name and news.

I've only got One to start with but its a GOOD one my favorite ending keyword on most names.

MetaverseHub.com

Welcome! :)
Mine is a web3digitalgold.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back