discuss LLL.CH Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
LLL.CH is getting lots of attention on the NNN.CH thread, so I am currently trying to compile a list of remaining 3L.CH available for reg. Below is a list from AAA to EWI(see text file)

Out of 3285 so far, only 128 are still available in that range.

Attachments

• LLL.CH.txt
    1 KB · Views: 58
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FYI. There is 1 LLL.ch (WeChips) is current on Sedo for auction. OBC.ch for about $655 USD with little over 3 days left. (not mine domain)

•••
FYI. There is 1 LLL.ch (WeChips) is current on Sedo for auction. OBC.ch for about $655 USD with little over 3 days left. (not mine domain)
:xf.smile:

•••
I can say (WeChips or fully Western premium) of LLL.ch are the Golden domain to have. I am not sure about the Chinese CHIPS yet. Because there is not yet record for the average high sale yet.

•••
Are you talking about OBC.ch? I see that one! Nice.

•••
Are you talking about OBC.ch? I see that one! Nice.

Not only OBC, but most of western premium of LLL.ch are sold in high price history. I haven't any CHIPS (Chinese) have good sale yet, however if you aren't target for just Chinese (CHIPS) then your non-western premium can still do good if you can find end-user(s).

•••
3L.ch starting with "A" 7 domains available
AIY
AJQ
AKQ
AQB
AQR
AXD
AYD

•••
10 available in "B". but only one chip.
BIY
BQO
BQU
BVQ
BVX
BXE
BXI
BXK :oops:
BXV
BYV

•••
•••
Only 6 in "C" again 1 chip B-)

CQA
CQE
CQO
CRZ
CVJ
CYV

•••
Wow, almost gone. Since it is a western cctld, western premiums will be gone as well, like .de, .fr, etc.

•••
Wow, almost gone. Since it is a western cctld, western premiums will be gone as well, like .de, .fr, etc.
Western premiums are already gone. They were bought out some time ago. What remains are around 200 chips and the rest are non-premium.

•••
Just did a LLL search, 1380 out of 17576 LLL.CH remaining. If you would like a list, please PM me. As well, I am going to consolidate the threads, rather than having LLL, NNN, NNNN, it's better to have a general .CH thread where everyone can talk about the extension in general.

•••
Please post a link to new .ch thread

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back