Dynadot

discuss .CH General Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
Hello Everyone,

To remove the clutter and keep .CH domainers together, I feel it's better to have one thread rather than a bunch. So NNNN and LLL will be closed. Currently there are:

0 NNN for hand reg

1380 LLL for hand reg

6992 NNNN for hand reg(when I last checked a while ago).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great stuff, signing in for this thread.

Hoping .ch starts going the way of .co this year in CHina.

•••
There is no reason why .Ch should not rock, hopeful for a good year for .CH

•••
3L and 4N .ch must have a decent value. Hopefully, in the near future.

•••
3L and 4N .ch must have a decent value. Hopefully, in the near future.
Do you think 4N could have good value, I have 23456 what you say about it

•••
hey don't buy 5N now, it take time for 5N to pickup, go for 4n. Their is so many good 4n pattern still you can hand register

•••
23456 is a rare one. I agree to the post above. But it is up to you.

•••
How many chip NNNN are left?

•••
i have YYD.CH , i havnt recieved any interest in this domain as of yet im hoping it picks up tho

•••
I got only one .ch that's also tech hack

•••
There is no reason why .Ch should not rock, hopeful for a good year for .CH
I'm afraid the number of people living in Switzerland is too small to boost this extension. Without hype from Chinese, chance to see a buyout for NNNN are small IMHO.

•••
I think we are hoping for Chinese interest at some point, since .ch has no restrictions and there is demand for short numerics in many extensions. CH could be suited to CHina for obvious reasons, and they already go for .cc and now even .co has rising prices. I agree I'm not investing to sell to the Swiss, but that is a possible added benefit.

•••
I think we are hoping for Chinese interest at some point, since .ch has no restrictions and there is demand for short numerics in many extensions. CH could be suited to CHina for obvious reasons, and they already go for .cc and now even .co has rising prices. I agree I'm not investing to sell to the Swiss, but that is a possible added benefit.
Yeah, I fully agree with this analysis.

•••
Somebody mentioned here, that they going to discuss abt .CH in Namecon Conference, I think @sitepnr

•••
hey don't buy 5N now, it take time for 5N to pickup, go for 4n. Their is so many good 4n pattern still you can hand register
I bought because of its pattern but you are right, there 4N could do better but 5N is very uncertain

•••
•••
Hmmm, not sure weather to jump on the .ch band wagon or not? Does anyone have a list of what's still available? (LLL, NNNN) I heard .cc is to be hotter as it can mean 'Chinese Company'

•••
Hmmm, not sure weather to jump on the .ch band wagon or not? Does anyone have a list of what's still available? (LLL, NNNN) I heard .cc is to be hotter as it can mean 'Chinese Company'
Reg and renewal fees are reasonable to take position. There was a LLL.ch thread. As far as I remember, 190 LLL.ch available for reg.

•••
Also love .CH for the domain name hacks.

•••
The .cc ship has already sailed.

•••
•••
Just a quick check on what's still available

4N.CH - 6992 between 1000 and 9999 (can't find a way to do 0 starters in excel to check 0000 to 0999)

3L.CH - 1380 out of 17,576

If you need either list, please pm me.

•••
Renewal fees are cheap- that's a plus.

The shortest it gets is 3 characters, no 1 or 2 characters are available- which is good.
It makes the 3N, 3L even more special than other extensions.

Just under 2 million registrations in .ch already- it's a quality extension.

•••
Nper, where did you find out how many .CH are already registered?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back