discuss LLL.CH Domains

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
LLL.CH is getting lots of attention on the NNN.CH thread, so I am currently trying to compile a list of remaining 3L.CH available for reg. Below is a list from AAA to EWI(see text file)

Out of 3285 so far, only 128 are still available in that range.

Attachments

• LLL.CH.txt
    1 KB · Views: 57
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you for the information Jack. I'll add my not-so-current CHIP LLL list here also. Those that are on the list were available an hour ago.

If you're thinking of registering any of these do take it consideration that they are effectively worthless at the moment. And may well remain so. I don't want anyone burning their rent money because I made a list. Nor does Jack I suspect.

Attachments

• CHIP LLL Remaining CH .txt
    8 KB · Views: 32
•••
Here's another list, first 6000 from AAA to IWU

Thank you for the information Jack. I'll add my not-so-current CHIP LLL list here also. Those that are on the list were available an hour ago.

If you're thinking of registering any of these do take it consideration that they are effectively worthless at the moment. And may well remain so. I don't want anyone burning their rent money because I made a list. Nor does Jack I suspect.

Correct, you need to hold your .CH domains for 2 months before they can be sold/transferred. GoDaddy does not allow push for whatever reason.

Attachments

• LLL.CH 1 to 6000(AAA to IWU).txt
    10.5 KB · Views: 65
•••
Name.com is still not cooperating, going to have to do this the long way with 1000 to 1500 at a time. So stupid, don't offer the ability to search 5000 at a time if it doesn't work properly. Put maximum search amount at 1000 and leave it at that.

•••
Almost done, so far out of 12,500, there are 1187 left or less than 10%. LLL.CH will all be reg'd in January for sure.

•••
FYI. All of the Western premium letters are SOLD out for a long time ago. Now it's just the Chinese premium.

•••
The cool thing about .ch is that it is a mature extension. I always prefer ccTLD for long term stability.

•••
List is done! 2118 left out of 17576 or 12% which means it's crunch time. Please see attached text file.

Attachments

• LLL.CH Availability List Dec 31st 2015.txt
    84.6 KB · Views: 34
•••
Last edited:
•••
Another user here on NP has had .ch sales also. They pm'd me a thank you. They didn't want to make it public, but they sold 2 .ch domains.

•••
Where are they selling their .ch domains?

•••
•••
Just regged:

ZXN.ch

FXN.ch

HXK.ch

What do you guys think? And how many CHIPS are left?

•••
•••
List is at the top of this thread.

•••
I'm just waiting for the buyout to happen :D. Do you think they will all be gone soon?

•••
•••
•••
Tough call. I like as short as possible so I would say LLL. Personal preference.

•••
NNNN is good too though.

•••
Tough call. I like as short as possible so I would say LLL. Personal preference.

I see the same as you. LLL .CH domains have $X,XXX recent sales history as well.

•••
•••
Just reged a couple LLL.ch myself, ya never know. Looks like all NNN's are gone.

•••
Regged 7 more LLL.ch

BXW.ch

NXM.ch

MXJ.ch

JXN.ch

ZXP.ch

ZJN.ch

ZNX.ch

Then regged my last NNNN.ch

1738.ch (AKA Remy Martin LOL)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back