IT.COM

Let's discuss Andrew Rosener's idea of owners bidding in auctions

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
To give the idea it's own thread let's discuss the idea put forth by Andrew Rosener of @MediaOptions that owners would be allowed to bid on their own domain names at auction.

Andrew never stated to do it secretly or against an existing platform's TOS.

I don't see what Andrew sees, let's say I have a 4L.com Rayy.com, there are a bunch of backorders at $69 and the name is at $300 with Andrew in the lead.

I think $300 sucks, so I bid Andrew up, he counters back and this goes on in traditional bidding war style to $1,800. For this hypothetical no one else jumped in so it's just me the owner vs Andrew. I obviously have an advantage, I try to get Andrew to go to $1900 so I bid $1850 he has to go to $1900 to take the lead. He doesn't he says too much for that name I'll pass. I will the auction at NameJet. I pay them $1,850 and they send me back 90% of the $1,850.

I was certainly in an advantageous position compared to Andrew, without me, the owner, he wins at $300. No other person bid, only the person with a vested interest, the owner bid.

I have proposed a few exotic type auction ideas here at Namepros over the years, some have been allowed, some haven't. One I proposed that @Eric Lyon thought was interesting but decided against (I had no problem with that). Was an owner clawback option, where the owner does not participate in the auction but if it closes say at $500, the owner could say I want to callback my name and pay the winning bidder say 10 or 20%.

In that example the market would be fair, everyone bidding upfront would know that the owner had the option to clawback the name. It would be better than a reserve auction because there would be some monetary gain for participating and being top bidder as opposed to bidding all day on GoDaddy, not meeting reserve and the high bidder has nothing to show for their effort.

Just my opinion, what is your opinion?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Grilled

Well written.

β€œHowever, there is a conflict of interest, in that if the brokerage company wanted the name, what incentives the brokerage company to do a quality job marketing the domain to attract other bidders (bidders who are competing with him against this domain). The optics of a brokerage company auctioning a domain, buying that domain at auction, then re-auctioning it for more on their own behalf might not look good.”

Like on these NP threads:

OC.com, broker gets timed listing, does not sell, buys it then it is immediately resold. Lol.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/heritage-auctions-ha-and-aron-meystedt-acquire-oc-com.1032302/

https://www.namepros.com/blog/breaking-aron-meystedt-sells-xf-com-and-oc-com.1035150/

Last edited:
•••
Haha lol!
The reality is reality as above mentioned good description and take it logically it is right.

•••
note that there are proxy bidders. "first" and "twotwo" are the most active ones and are proxy services for Chinese bidders. However, the last time I checked they only allowed that two or more clients of them bid on the same domain if the current high bid is not already from their own bidder alias.

•••
@Grilled

Well written.

β€œHowever, there is a conflict of interest, in that if the brokerage company wanted the name, what incentives the brokerage company to do a quality job marketing the domain to attract other bidders (bidders who are competing with him against this domain). The optics of a brokerage company auctioning a domain, buying that domain at auction, then re-auctioning it for more on their own behalf might not look good.”

Like on these NP threads:

OC.com, broker gets timed listing, does not sell, buys it then it is immediately resold. Lol.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/heritage-auctions-ha-and-aron-meystedt-acquire-oc-com.1032302/

https://www.namepros.com/blog/breaking-aron-meystedt-sells-xf-com-and-oc-com.1035150/

according to the feedback of lots of people, not only on NamePros but in other venues, including many known players in this business there seems to be no conflict of interests and all is legit. go figure...

if I recall correctly, the only big fish I saw taking a public and strong negative stance on this event was Rick Schwarz.

we live on a really surreal time...

Last edited:
•••
according to the feedback of lots of people, not only on NamePros but in other venues, including many known players in this business there seems to be no conflict of interests and all is legit. go figure...

if I recall correctly, the only big fish I saw taking a public and strong negative stance on this event was Rick Schwarz.

we live on a really surreal time...

Wow, so the behind the scenes consensus condones what’s going on? Is that the feeling you get?

Thanks for your feedback like that Tonecas, You have a lot of NJ experience right? How come few others than yourself say anything? Especially why not others who are now bidding since July have not said anything or posted about who was banned?

Yes, you are correct. Rick briefly came into the thread. He said it like it is.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/bidding-on-your-own-names-at-namejet.1030874/page-6#post-6264639

Then the shill bidding thread is publically called a β€œwitch hunt”.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/do...g-uncomfortable-w-shane.1037973/#post-6328384

•••
note that there are proxy bidders. "first" and "twotwo" are the most active ones and are proxy services for Chinese bidders. However, the last time I checked they only allowed that two or more clients of them bid on the same domain if the current high bid is not already from their own bidder alias.

I am not sure exactly who is β€œthey” and controlling this behavior? The chinese groups or the platform? So what that does is it prevents competition from chinese individuals bidding for themselves but requires them to β€œtow the line” and stay within the chinese groups, right?

•••
two chinese have set up an account with bidder "first" platform. both to make a bid have to make a proportional reserve deposit in cash, something that is unheard in western online auction houses. if one of them places an order and the order gets the top order on NameJet, the second client cannot place an higher order. if it that would be possible you would see the same bidder on NameJet ("first") apparently bidding against himself.

•••
I think Chinese bidding is completely different story. If China-based domainer or enduser elected to use intermediary service to send their bids to US-based auction - why not, they may find more convinient to pay in local currency and would have no linguistical issues. If Chinese intermediary wins NJ auction for lets say $1000 we see as their winning bid, two or more of their customers may well
still be bidding above $1000 overbidding each other on Chinese platform, and this activity is something we do not see and NJ does not see. This is where Chinese intermediary makes money. Nothing wrong with this.

Last edited:
•••
For what I could analyze, these Chinese middlemen work over the language and currency gap. But they are very transparent with their bidding. They could mark up the price on their side of the platform comparing to what is the bid posted on Namejet but it would be easy for some client to notice that by going to Namejet directly.

•••
I think Chinese bidding is completely different story. If China-based domainer or enduser elected to use intermediary service to send their bids to US-based auction - why not, they may find more convinient to pay in local currency and would have no linguistical issues. If Chinese intermediary wins NJ auction for lets say $1000 we see as their winning bid, two or more of their customers may well
still be bidding above $1000 overbidding each other on Chinese platform, and this activity is something we do not see and NJ does not see. This is where Chinese intermediary makes money. Nothing wrong with this.

Overbidding? I doubt it. Its more likely carving up the markets into segments. So there probably are groups of non chinese buyers countering these buying forces doing the same thing. Sure it’s unethical on the buying end, but as a buyer you enjoy limited competition. Lol. We all like that. However, on the selling end it isn’t. Limited open competition prevents a free and open market. The domainer and broker complaints about β€œliquidity” continues. And, what happens when you (I) discover this cartel like behavior? Either you start to do the same thing or exit the market as you cannot compete fairly. Thousands of bids in my years from sealed, open, auction, etc. over my years in other markets I have never seen something as crazy with all these additional variables. (Invisible bidders, bots and api bidding, people knowingly or unknowingly bidding on their own names, hidden stealth groups under one bidder id, online non face to face bidding, etc).

In a real idealistic world that we do not live in (impossible to enforce with online bidding) there would be only one account per bidder. Group bidding, partnering and Multiple bidders in one account, or agreeing on a price behind the scenes is simply collusion. If the community feels that is acceptable, well there goes trust and an ethical foundation. And buyers like me disappear. I have been at this domaining a short time, but have 25 years at auctions. This behind the scenes nonsense if it is true is disgusting.

Wikipedia:
Collusion is an agreement between two or more parties, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding others of their legal rights, or to obtain an objective forbidden by law typically by defrauding or gaining an unfair market advantage.

•••
It appears that Chinese intermediaries equally participate in classical expired / prerelease auctions and in "private seller" auctions. NJ should be well aware of this fact, and they have no issues with this in expireds channel to begin with, where NJ gains 100% of winning bid. In other words, NJ must have determined that they still gain more $$$ at the end of the day, even with an extra intermediary also gaining something, as Chinese endusers-bidders who elected to use intermediary will unlikely become NJ direct customers due to various reasons. So it is unlikely that NJ has any basis to shut these Chinese intermediaries down, to the contrary, they even allowed them to bid on private seller listings as well.

•••
yes NameJet, SnapNames and others know about them. And allow them to bid. In fact, on NameJet, the bidder "first" is the top dollar bidder on the platform. I have registered more than 9 million dollars spent on NameJet since 2009 by him. On Snapnames he has spent at least another million.

•••
Wow, so the behind the scenes consensus condones what’s going on? Is that the feeling you get?

Thanks for your feedback like that Tonecas, You have a lot of NJ experience right? How come few others than yourself say anything? Especially why not others who are now bidding since July have not said anything or posted about who was banned?

Yes, you are correct. Rick briefly came into the thread. He said it like it is.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/bidding-on-your-own-names-at-namejet.1030874/page-6#post-6264639

Then the shill bidding thread is publically called a β€œwitch hunt”.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/do...g-uncomfortable-w-shane.1037973/#post-6328384

well, everyone has his share on the shadiness of this business, either by complacency, inaction or connivance.

for years I have been trying to do my part, calling out for what i see as scams and unethical behavior. yes I could have done more. guilty. but I need to take care of my own business and limit my time dedicated to these scams since it is more than clear that this is like trying to fight windmills. nobody really cares and the people who care don't have enough strength.

what puzzles me more is how nobody in the US, a country where you can sue everyone for almost anything and still have a good chance to win, has placed a court action against NameJet and win some good money on a settlement agreement. The amount of wrong doings and failure to comply by their own ToS is mind blowing. this is a really small business when there is not even a smart ass that can pull such a thing...

I'm not saying that everyone has to be a saint, with no errors or faults led by greed at one point in time, but when it gets recurrent then that is a issue. and when it is made by big entities or notorious individuals that gets even worse.

but as a community we are very complacent with this, because the market is small, and you don't want to talk bad about a friend, and you don't want to lose potential future business opportunities.

more important has been the inaction of big names in the industry. don't get me wrong, they are here to make money and have all the right to not give a s*it to all that has been happening in the industry for the last 20 years. but when they come giving lectures or advises about how to do business in all this shadiness then their lack of action start to matter.

why, for instance, Registrars have been allowed for years (decades now) to snatch expired domains to their own warehousing or decide when and how to place them on auction for public access?
when confronting ICANN they shed away their responsibility based on legal technicalities and legal voids in current RAA and Consensus Policies. And this has been going on for ages without anyone pushing them to alter this. ICA has been making some progresses but it is still insufficient and is mainly concern with bigger issues.

this simple case of unethical behavior by Registrars shows how most of us are complacent with this business because we are more interested in getting access to the domains they place for auction. in the end it is purely human behavior. why should I care and lose business when no one else seems to care and are making money? why should I care that some guy keeps getting free pass to auction domains that don't sell for 2,3,4,5 times in a row within less than a year instead of myself trying to do the same? or why should I care that a guy is bidding in his own domains and start doing it myself and stop being the only fool in town?

life is short and this business is more tough than what is portrayed. so why should I talk bad about my new/old friends and get in trouble with major players, and get a hard time playing the game? because ethics pays very little these days you know?

Last edited:
•••
but I need to take care of my own business and limit my time dedicated to these scams since it is more than clear that this is like trying to fight windmills. nobody really cares and the people who care don't have enough strength.

That's a nice detailed post. I like it. Thanks. I get it. You need to sell and play the politics.
If it's chasing windmills, then I am going to be out of here soon. Thanks for posting and doing your part.

but as a community we are very complacent with this, because the market is small, and you don't want to talk bad about a friend, and you don't want to lose potential future business opportunities.

What business opportunities are you going to miss? From where I come from, if someone was caught doing something unethical- immediate ex-communication. I lived in a different era I guess? I hope not. Self policing. I mean here on NP's there is a trader rating system. That's cool. This forum is also policed and any problems are followed up very well. I like it here. NP's staff does an outstanding job.

Maybe you can explain- this is a general observation and not directed at you.
***Why do domainers rely on any wholesale business deals with the "major players" in the first place? ***

Probably a variety of reasons. Let me guess:

They have more cash
It's an easy sale.
Faster to flip domains to them
They have some unique special blackbook loaded with contacts (but we cannot google ourselves?) Unable to sell names to end users?
Is it a language barrier?
Time difference?
Sales isn't your thing?
They pay a finders fee
They allow you to broker their inventory.

I think the wholesale end of the market is the problem. Why are so many 3rd party domainers selling wholesale on NJ anyway? Why are some "major guys" even bothering with it- selling back wholesale?
Does the end user market s*ck that bad for those with end user contacts? This is what puzzles me about domaining.

I also have been in very niche dinky markets most of my career. Back before I retired, I knew most all the players usually- but tried to NOT socialize with them. Sure you bumped into them at trade shows or visiting the same customer. I had a couple lifelong friends, allies and mentors. We had gentlemen's agreements.

Bottom line: I was SELF EMPLOYED. Which means- for me. Not a group thing. Sales isn't some team sport. It's an individual sport. So why does one care what some guy that sells a domain for $1,000,000. think about them? They are no better than you. Anyone with persistence can accomplish the same.
It's competition. And it does not need to be cut throat either or being unethical. I have lost sales due to many reasons, but always sleep well.

OK, so there were always phone calls from "Outsiders"- say the rest of the dealers- I would NOT focus my business on wholesaling with them unless it was for cash flow and like the last resort option ever. I actually threw valuable things in the dumpster rather than call them, it was not worth my time sometimes. But we had mutual respect.

But correct me if I am wrong, but seems many domainers seem to thrive off of this "wholesaling as a business" plan for some reason. I guess it's supplemental income. Back when I worked, I would rather spend days on the phone cold calling instead of trying to sell to another dealer at some lame discounted price. After I developed a reputation and success, all the normal things happen, they started copying me. They also would send daily "Wanted" faxes for inventory they did not have or needed to sell. Most I pitched in the trash. A few competitors became "dealers", reselling my inventory and I always offered nice minimum 20% courtesy discounts, I never asked who the customers were- again mutual respect. Soon I found out who the idiots were that did not pay on time or were stealing my ideas and locating sources and cut off those who would not pay Net 30. It was honorable. A PO not even needed sometimes, all on a verbal handshake over the phone. This was simple, usually any issues handled on the phone.

Back to domaining. I started watching this online TV show everyone knows. I have a lot of respect for the time invested and the free information. Immediately I thought it was unique, maybe something in todays business world is new and plenty of room for people in this domaining market. But from where I am from in business- NEVER, EVER would any of us share anything to compromise our competitive position. If anything, we gave away dis-information instead. So, from the gate- I was suspicious of the intentions of such a show. Even here on Namepros- we all share certain info, but not others- yet Why do some blog people publish lists of names they "like"? They have something to sell. Simple. What is it they are selling? Domains wholesaled to other domainers. Why? Cash flow? Or, they bought a puppydog they can't even give away. Or too much effort for little reward. I get it. Extra income. To me it was strange always. Sure, a portion of the info is very valuable and valid. But how much? I am beginning to reevaluate it all.

life is short and this business is more tough than what is portrayed. so why should I talk bad about my new/old friends and get in trouble with major players, and get a hard time playing the game? because ethics pays very little these days you know?

Well, that's sums it up. So "major players" whatever that means influence behavior of smaller players. That's F*cked up. I know where you are coming from, again I believe it's "wholesaling politics". Glad you shared that thought. I guess if you are having difficulty making money you need to do whatever you can to sell your names, it's sad if you would consider bidding on your own names though. And I don't even think you would, you are just as cynical as some of us about the mess. That and interesting in maintaining your position.

But I do believe that ethics matter. Being slimey will catch up with you. And even if I am at the bottom of the food chain, I don't care. I won't change my ethics.

•••
two chinese have set up an account with bidder "first" platform. both to make a bid have to make a proportional reserve deposit in cash, something that is unheard in western online auction houses. if one of them places an order and the order gets the top order on NameJet, the second client cannot place an higher order. if it that would be possible you would see the same bidder on NameJet ("first") apparently bidding against himself.

Can you elaborate on this?

If two users bidding as first can't bid against each other when first is the high bid, what happens if [first#1] is the high bid, but that bid doesn't meet reserve?

If I'm understanding you correctly, [first#2] or [first#3] can't bid higher than [first#1] unless [anyotherbiddernotnamedfirst] outbids [first#1]... Is that correct? And/or is there a reserve mechanism in place, ie if [first#1] is the overall auction high bid but that bid doesn't meet reserve, can bidders bidding as [first#2] [first#3] bid against each other including high bid [first#1] until the reserve is met?

I'm confused about the below bidding screenshots. These might just be examples of [first] chasing the reserve. Make sure to expand the bid log by clicking view all bids.

QQQQQQQ.com namejet.com/Pages/Auctions/StandardDetails.aspx?auctionid=3789756 [view all bids to expand]
upload_2017-10-28_5-4-41.png

ZZZZZZZ.com
namejet.com/Pages/Auctions/StandardDetails.aspx?auctionid=3787816 [view all bids to expand]
upload_2017-10-28_5-8-25.png

There has been some conflicting things said about namejet bidder / username / alias [first]

https://www.namepros.com/threads/namejet-user-first-cant-beat-him.1016266/

First is a legitimate buyer - acts on behalf of clients of jinmi.com.

Def legit; his made of group of bidders; paid top dollar for my LLLL.com chips in the past along with my 6N.com when these were at its peak. :)

https://www.namepros.com/threads/namejet-bidder-first.974507/
Answers from around the Web:

Users "First" and "TwoTwo" are not individuals. They are just proxy bidders for the winning bidder on 2 Chinese auction platforms.

First is a group of Chinese domain investors, pooling their money together to bid on auctions.

User First on NameJet and user Two Two on NameJet is no human.
They're many men and women together from China, putting moneys down to win domains on NameJet.
First user NameJet is registrar's Ename. And Two Two user NameJet is company 22.CN

First is a blanket its used by different people to bid. When i have used certian software to bid i have bid as first.

I Also have won names under the hu wehshing email. But its more then just a chinese domainer group. I wont go into detail about what exactly i think it is. But its definitely a blanket for certian bidders

http://tldinvestors.com/2017/07/nam...s-fake-accounts-to-show-how-to-shill-bid.html
upload_2017-10-28_4-56-2.png

Last edited:
•••
First and twotwo are proxy bidders for Chinese clients.

When the bid has not hit reserve any client of theirs can make a new bid. But when a reserve is met or the auction has no reserve they can only place a new bid only if the high bid is not already been made by one of their clients.

They are legit and are more trustful than most of western auction houses since they require a deposit to make a bid.

•••
QQQQQQQ and ZZZZZZZ screenshots are interesting. Maybe I was wrong guessing that Chinese proxys are profiting from the difference between high bid submitted by their customers and current NJ (lower) bid. It is more likely that - at least in QQQQQQQ and ZZZZZZZ cases - Chinese proxy passed to NJ an outcome of current local bidding activity between various Chinese clients. How the proxy is making money then? Maybe currency conversion fee? More academical question indeed, since in light of
I have registered more than 9 million dollars spent on NameJet since 2009 by him. On Snapnames he has spent at least another million.
- rather, the sky will fall to the ground, than NJ does anything with these bidders.

As for shill bidding, in order to start shill bidding on own domains through Chinese proxys, one would likely need to hire somebody in China to submit the pre-payment deposit in CNY currency using China-based local payment methods and maybe also to pass extra security / ID verifications these auction houses may have in place. Wouldn't it be easier to hire somebody else to do the same directly on NJ instead? Yes there is always such a possibility, even in licensed auction houses, online or offline, domains or not.

Last edited:
•••
First and twotwo are proxy bidders for Chinese clients.

When the bid has not hit reserve any client of theirs can make a new bid. But when a reserve is met or the auction has no reserve they can only place a new bid only if the high bid is not already been made by one of their clients.

They are legit and are more trustful than most of western auction houses since they require a deposit to make a bid.

Yes, however this is artificially controling the free market. Preventing more bids after reserve is met?

•••
I don't know if namebio registers auctions that close, but do not meet reserve in terms of price.

If so I would call this manipulation in artificially inflating the free market value of your domain in terms of records are concerned.

•••
•••
NameBio has an an Herculean task on hands and does a pretty good job. however some fake/not finished sales have entered a few times the data base. for instance, HFH.com was not sold on GoDaddy for more than $160k if i recall it correctly because the domain was renewed.

Some sales published on auction events on China have been faked with winning users backing out their bids, even when there is a deposit to be made. They will lose the deposit but have the sale published as legit and let the market inflate prices.

it is possible to use the Chinese backordering/bidding platforms to shill bid on NameJet for sure. and if it is possible and available for sometime then we can guess that this has been done already. but i don't believe this is being done on a large scale. there are other more clear evidences of shill biding that have came to public knowledge.

i don't recall what i conclude from the Chinese backorder business model. not sure if they mark up somewhat the bid price and take the difference, if they take a flat fee over winning bids, or other method. and I am not really interested in looking into this again...

there are sufficient material on this thread and other threads to give motives for serious discussion and involvement of major players in this industry, including blogs.

•••
there are sufficient material on this thread and other threads to give motives for serious discussion and involvement of major players in this industry, including blogs

I have become quite disillusioned with most all the publications covering this industry. Agreed that there is much material to study, and glad you have participated here and collected the LLL.com data among others. However without combined effort to share observations publicly and specific sales data it is all speculation. Thanks go to all the screenshots and work that @Grilled has shared.

•••
there are sufficient material on this thread and other threads to give motives for serious discussion and involvement of major players in this industry, including blogs
Yes, and blogs especially. One should have a deep industry knowledge to correctly "filter out" all the sh$t some bloggers knowingly promote or positively review. This (blogging scene) should be changed, and this and other related forum threads may and should help bloggers to post better content. What if somebody (who is new in the industry) started with exploring blogs, but did not find this forum initially?

Last edited:
•••
Yes, and blogs especially. One should have a deep industry knowledge to correctly "filter out" all the sh$t some bloggers knowingly promote or positively review. This (blogging scene) should be changed, and this and other related forum threads may and should help bloggers to post better content. What if somebody (who is new in the industry) started with exploring blogs, but did not find this forum initially?
Case in point people who were paying thousands of dollars for .ws domains

•••
I don't know if namebio registers auctions that close, but do not meet reserve in terms of price.

If so I would call this manipulation in artificially inflating the free market value of your domain in terms of records are concerned.

I don't believe NameBio records sales that don't meet reserve. Though there are still domainers, and services that may use this data, so there may be a trickle down effect.

I think NameBio does a pretty good job removing sales that don't go through. But as Tonecas said, they have a herculean task, so they also rely on tips from the public.

Notice the sale of Wi.com is not listed in NameBio?

upload_2017-10-29_14-51-2.png

http://www.namejet.com/Pages/Auctions/StandardDetails.aspx?auctionid=3903251&cat=
upload_2017-10-29_14-47-59.png

Andrew states in the comments why the sale was cancelled. Notice there are no bids by first (besides a $69 backorder) More on the sale HERE

upload_2017-10-29_14-46-3.png

Notice that XR.com isn't in NameBio? That's because It didn't meet reserve. There are a LOT of bids by twotwo, but only a $69 backorder by first.

http://www.namejet.com/pages/auctions/standarddetails.aspx?auctionid=3702841
upload_2017-10-29_14-57-1.png

Every now and then you will notice cancelled auctions still listed in NameBio...
upload_2017-10-29_15-7-6.png

This sale looks normal. Even 45 days after the auction ended.

89019_a98f36d1caf0f1d317ad1a426b9bf8ae.png

Then the status changed to: We're sorry, this auction was cancelled.

http://www.namejet.com/pages/auctions/standarddetails.aspx?auctionid=3742705
upload_2017-10-29_15-6-14.png

Another cancelled LL.com sale reported...
upload_2017-10-29_15-10-10.png

http://www.namejet.com/pages/auctions/standarddetails.aspx?auctionid=3753443
upload_2017-10-29_15-8-40.png

I don't believe NameBio reports sales under $100. But other sites such as DNPric.es do. So while you won't see sales reports for domains sold at $69 on NameJet such as where Seafoodman buys MediaOptions listing(s) at min. bid [example below] you will see these reported on sites like DNPric.es and other sales reporting services that report sales under $100. Example below.

upload_2017-10-29_16-47-46.png

http://www.namejet.com/Pages/Auctions/StandardDetails.aspx?auctionid=3833209
upload_2017-10-29_16-50-18.png

**I can't post any more images in this post. Limit reached.**

Other cancelled NJ sales still reported as sold on NameBio:

SOFT.com - cancelled - winning bidder: 20061218 - winning bid: $364,000
http://www.namejet.com/Pages/Auctions/StandardDetails.aspx?auctionid=3743497

UJE.com - cancelled - winning bidder: 20061218 - winning bid: $22,522
http://www.namejet.com/Pages/Auctions/StandardDetails.aspx?auctionid=3739873

CUFU.com - cancelled - winning bidder: 20061218 - winning bid $8,500
http://www.namejet.com/Pages/Auctions/StandardDetails.aspx?auctionid=3733992

The five cancelled (but still recorded) .com auctions above (JG, TP, SOFT, UJE, and CUFU) amount to over $2 million in reported NameJet sales.

****tagging @Michael so he can verify and remove from NameBio if these findings are confirmed.***

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back