Dynadot

Namejet Bidder "First"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Together4Forever

Top Member
Impact
Hi,

Wanted to check who is the Username "First" at Namejet. If anyone is aware it will be much appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Answers from around the Web:

Users "First" and "TwoTwo" are not individuals. They are just proxy bidders for the winning bidder on 2 Chinese auction platforms.

First is a group of Chinese domain investors, pooling their money together to bid on auctions.

User First on NameJet and user Two Two on NameJet is no human.
They're many men and women together from China, putting moneys down to win domains on NameJet.
First user NameJet is registrar's Ename. And Two Two user NameJet is company 22.CN

•••
Thanks a ton appreciate the help,
They were the High Bidders on my domain auction 4G.org for $7200, while the reserve was close to that.

So i thought i might as well know who they are, before thinking of approaching.

•••
they aren't anyone. I don't think it's an investment pool either.

It's just a handle of a service that registrars like Ename offer. It allows them to submit proxy bids from their local auction sites. Any user can bid via them.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks a ton appreciate the help,
They were the High Bidders on my domain auction 4G.org for $7200, while the reserve was close to that.

So i thought i might as well know who they are, before thinking of approaching.

Don't bother emailing him, you will not get any reply.
I know I tried doing this in the past, you will be chasing shadows.

•••
Don't bother emailing him, you will not get any reply.
I know I tried doing this in the past, you will be chasing shadows.

Not if they have shown interest in the name already. I have tried out of the blue with no reply as well

•••
This thread just blew my mind. I never even thought about googling the usernames of namejet bidders. Never came across my mind.

Thanks for this!

But OP? quick question . So this domain you had a reserve that was not met? Namejet did not give you thee option to drop the reserve price to make the sale?

How close to reserve was it?

Good to know that Chinese domainer group buyers are on namejet as I'm about to unload some Chinese premiums in there. What sucks about NJ is you have no way to add details as to why your domain is awesome. It's domaining at its pure essense just the words although most domains on there are drops and expireds.

•••
Answers from around the Web:

Users "First" and "TwoTwo" are not individuals. They are just proxy bidders for the winning bidder on 2 Chinese auction platforms.

First is a group of Chinese domain investors, pooling their money together to bid on auctions.

User First on NameJet and user Two Two on NameJet is no human.
They're many men and women together from China, putting moneys down to win domains on NameJet.
First user NameJet is registrar's Ename. And Two Two user NameJet is company 22.CN

Thanks a Ton for this info, it really mean a lot and I had Laurie reconfirmed the same from Namejet.

Would you know ECOGREEN, he was the second bidder with $6200 bid. Hopefully that's my proxy

•••
First is a blanket its used by different people to bid. When i have used certian software to bid i have bid as first.

I Also have won names under the hu wehshing email. But its more then just a chinese domainer group. I wont go into detail about what exactly i think it is. But its definitely a blanket for certian bidders

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back