Dynadot

.us Largest holders of LLL.us domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Here are the major players in the LLL.us industry. Scan on 4/3/08 (updated from 3-20-08) produced the following email contacts that hold over 100 LLL.us domains:

Andyshelby[at]msn.com 1881 (-2)
….[at]domainservice.com 1153
brokerage[at]buydomains.com 803
ron[at]ronjackson.com 778
peaches017[at]gmail.com 736
info[at]englebrite.com 667 (+65)
ngcinc[at]gmail.com 511
ENOM 460
domains[at]aylasoft.com 355
wdinco[at]yahoo.com 324 (+324 previously not on the 100+ list)
noreply[at]prophetpartners.com 313
lionheartt[at]aol.com 208
hostmaster[at]titan.net 198
domain[at]hiosilver.com 166
dkennedy93[at]gmail.com 154
closeout[at]gmail.com 153 (+153 -- previously not on the 100+ list)
paul[at]wordlore.com 120
scrsteven[at]gmail.com 119 (+3)
info[at]3gtrading.com 117
twebgroup[at]yahoo.com 109
sales[at]thenamesstore.com 105
fmmediainc[at]verizon.net 0 (-343)

This scan does not account for the fact one person may have more than one email address.

This post is meant for informational purposes only. Do not email these people unless you are genuinely interested in purchasing their domains.

Scans take time and bandwidth. If you want to donate NP$ or $ to help sponsor future scans, please do so. Paypal account: fonzfonzie3[at]yahoo.com So far, 2 people have donated.

The full scanned list may be available for sale. PM me for details.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.us

3 lll

Last edited:
•••
Another scan will be started this evening--get that whois info updated if you haven't already.

•••
ok im getting on this one!!!

can you do a NNN scan aswell?

also in this new scan can you put in brackets what the scan result was last time so we can see movements

Last edited:
•••
New scan results are up. Congrats to irishmat and Lasher for making the list. Lasher probably should have been on the list before but for my tabulation error...

EDIT: spell check...

Last edited:
•••
Go me!!

Im sure i have more than 103 tho, best recheck all my whois

well done on the further acquisitions yourself +18 good going, just one more to break the 200 barrier

•••
Most of that gain was because of consolidating registrars--not from acquisitions.

•••
Just FYI since I've received a lot of emails since this thread started ... that's me up on top and I don't sell to domainers at wholesale prices. Sorry. :)

•••
dsiomtw said:
Just FYI since I've received a lot of emails since this thread started ... that's me up on top and I don't sell to domainers at wholesale prices. Sorry. :)
I've updated the thread accordingly. No need for you to keep getting emailed.

•••
•••
any chance of another update

•••
irishmat said:
any chance of another update
Ironic you ask... I am running a scan as we speak.

•••
awesome, i see you've been buying up portfolios, im interested to find out the movement of your numbers and everyone elses numbers for that matter

•••
New results are up. Donations are appreciated as these scans take about 24 hours to complete.

•••
Reputation added:) Nice scan!
$NP donated!
Thankk you, Fonz!

Last edited:
•••
wow +80 you have been busy!!!

btw dkennedy93[at]gmail.com 154 (formally whois[at]ultimatedomains.com)
that isnt a change of email address it was a sell off by ultimate, they mostly went to dk but some went to me and some were kept

•••
Curious why you guys are still acquiring? Are you getting great deals, or do you really see prices appreciating that much that quickly?

At just under 150 domains I figure I'll be plenty happy enough if these things ever hit the XXXX range, and if they don't, why throw more money after it? I still have a few hundred backorders but 95%+ of them are getting renewed. I did make one offer on a small batch recently as there were a couple of names in there I particularly liked, but it was split and started to be sold separately anyway. Other than that, pretty much stopped chasing LLL.us.

Starting to see more interest in .IN domains and with lots of quality letter combinations still left willing to take the risk on a couple of hundred of those. It *IS* a risk though, not hyping these LLL.in, very speculative investment at this point.

Don't get me wrong, not trying to persuade anyone else to stop chasing LLL.us, more demand = better prices, just curious on the thought process.

Last edited:
•••
Good to know that we all have different business models.

•••
Lasher said:
I did make one offer on a small batch recently as there were a couple of names in there I particularly liked, but it was split and started to be sold separately anyway.

that wasnt the batch that included tym was it?

•••
Don't think so, it was the one btrader posted before selling one of them on ebay.

•••
Lasher said:
At just under 150 domains I figure I'll be plenty happy enough if these things ever hit the XXXX range

how long do you think it will take to get to this stage?

.nets are at that stage now and they were at $100 jan 04, so three years ago

Lasher said:
Don't think so, it was the one btrader posted before selling one of them on ebay.

ah right, yes, there was some nice LLL there, but he was over valuing them, $1k for jeb! lol

•••
•••
If someone wants to sponsor another scan by donating through pp or NP$, I'm happy to scan again. Scans tie up my comp and bandwidth for about 24-36 hours.

•••
Maybe I will donate you soon;)

•••
•••
New results posted. If this information was helpful to you, please donate $ or NP$. Thanks,

Fonz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back