IT.COM

.us Largest holders of LLL.us domains

NameSilo
Watch
Here are the major players in the LLL.us industry. Scan on 4/3/08 (updated from 3-20-08) produced the following email contacts that hold over 100 LLL.us domains:

Andyshelby[at]msn.com 1881 (-2)
….[at]domainservice.com 1153
brokerage[at]buydomains.com 803
ron[at]ronjackson.com 778
peaches017[at]gmail.com 736
info[at]englebrite.com 667 (+65)
ngcinc[at]gmail.com 511
ENOM 460
domains[at]aylasoft.com 355
wdinco[at]yahoo.com 324 (+324 previously not on the 100+ list)
noreply[at]prophetpartners.com 313
lionheartt[at]aol.com 208
hostmaster[at]titan.net 198
domain[at]hiosilver.com 166
dkennedy93[at]gmail.com 154
closeout[at]gmail.com 153 (+153 -- previously not on the 100+ list)
paul[at]wordlore.com 120
scrsteven[at]gmail.com 119 (+3)
info[at]3gtrading.com 117
twebgroup[at]yahoo.com 109
sales[at]thenamesstore.com 105
fmmediainc[at]verizon.net 0 (-343)

This scan does not account for the fact one person may have more than one email address.

This post is meant for informational purposes only. Do not email these people unless you are genuinely interested in purchasing their domains.

Scans take time and bandwidth. If you want to donate NP$ or $ to help sponsor future scans, please do so. Paypal account: fonzfonzie3[at]yahoo.com So far, 2 people have donated.

The full scanned list may be available for sale. PM me for details.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
come on i must be nearly on that list!

•••
irishmat said:
come on i must be nearly on that list!
Looks like you need another 30 to make the list.

•••
ok i'll keep trying

dont really understand where all the others have gone tho

there is 17k ish overall and i thought the big players had more than half of them

•••
irishmat said:
ok i'll keep trying

there is 17k ish overall and i thought the big players had more than half of them
They may because the big players may be using more than just one email address.

•••
GJ Fonzie

Assuming that these big players will not be selling to resellers, that lowers the amount of names for the rest of us to sell :)

Peter

•••
irishmat said:
ok i'll keep trying

It's just part of a larger conspiracy theory that a few people are colluding to somehow control the dot us namespace when instead it appears that three letter and premium dot us domains are widely distributed.

*This message was sponsored by the dot us anitconsipiracy marketing bureau and was fully funded by a handful of concerned domainers.

•••
fonzie_007 said:
Looks like you need another 30 to make the list.

by the way how did you scan the LLL.us's

you must be keeping tabs on everyone cos me needing about 30 more to hit 100 is about spot on

•••
•••
wooohoo catches a lot

Last edited:
•••
~ Cyberian ~ said:
lol @ Mr. Blonde
I see that you chose to disregard my forum name "fundraiser" to focus instead on my association with the so called name cartel. I am - actually the bureau - is outraged that a forum leader would become part of the conspiracy and take sides in such a debate through such a seemingly innocent but nefarious little post. :yell:

I hope that others here will see through your game and recognize that your avatar of a tiger ruling over the earth is a clear sign that you desire to aggressively control not only thoughts and ideas generated through this forum but also domains in general and, eventually, the world.

*statements in the post are a public service of Cyberian-Watch, a newly formed not for profit organization fully funded by some unrelated persons who happen to be domain owners but again, have no common bond - really. Honest. Don't roll your eyes again.

Last edited:
•••
Updated thread with percentage ownership #s. As others have already noted, approximately 49% of all LLL.us domains are held by individuals/companies that have fewer than 100 LLL.us domains.

•••
come on fonz, what are you scanning with

is it drt with one of those bought add ons

•••
Its was woohoo who sold that huge number of .us wasn't it.... He owns as many as the people in positions 4,5 and 6 put together.

•••
ekal said:
Its was woohoo who sold that huge number of .us wasn't it.... He owns as many as the people in positions 4,5 and 6 put together.
Yes, and he is a member here at NP--dsiomtw.

•••
Hmm, I know I have well over 100, guess I need to check my contact info on a bunch. I think those you have listed under info-[at]-valdaniel.com may be mine.

It's not unreasonable to expect an average $500 for LLL.us within the next year or two, that's a nice cool mill there Mr Dsiomtw, congrats!

I ran the same scan on LLL.com once, there's some people sitting on a lot of money out there. If I could go back in time I'd probably buy up all the LLL.coms. Sure I could just buy a lottery ticket instead, or buy AOL and Amazon before the boom, but this would be much more fun :)

•••
It's not unreasonable to expect an average $500 for LLL.us within the next year or two, that's a nice cool mill there Mr Dsiomtw, congrats!

Thanks. It should be a nice college fund for the kids at least. :)

•••
Fundraiser said:
I see that you chose to disregard my forum name "fundraiser" to focus instead on my association with the so called name cartel. I am - actually the bureau - is outraged that a forum leader would become part of the conspiracy and take sides in such a debate through such a seemingly innocent but nefarious little post. :yell:

I hope that others here will see through your game and recognize that your avatar of a tiger ruling over the earth is a clear sign that you desire to aggressively control not only thoughts and ideas generated through this forum but also domains in general and, eventually, the world.

*statements in the post are a public service of Cyberian-Watch, a newly formed not for profit organization fully funded by some unrelated persons who happen to be domain owners but again, have no common bond - really. Honest. Don't roll your eyes again.

Noticed Mr. Pink also viewing this thread earlier.... hmmmm.

The Cyberian Tigers
(disguised as a mild mannered FL)

•••
The real question is how does one become a member of the name cartel?

•••
Lasher said:
Watch Reservoir Dogs?

•••
Thats an amazing amount of domains held by the top person. 2,000 LLL.us is astonishing and if they do sell for about 500 each, that'll be a nice million for the top guy.

•••
theparamount said:
Thats an amazing amount of domains held by the top person. 2,000 LLL.us is astonishing and if they do sell for about 500 each, that'll be a nice million for the top guy.

Plus out of those 2,000 he must have some premium combinations which will easily be able to extend to the four or five digit price range. A very nice investment to sit on ;)

Tom

•••
fonzie_007 said:
Watch Reservoir Dogs?
Of course that's one of the first and most important requirements. Another is to have a sense of humor and fun. No big secret, we're just a group of regular domainers from the old neighborhoods. We hope that our current projects will benefit a much larger group of our domainer brethren. Not a bad thing for all in this consolidating and highly competitive industry of ours these days.

•••
fonzie_007
great research fonzie , your an inspiration with your devoted study of .us domains
is their a chance i could buy your LLL.com research from you with a minimum price of course................... also a great addition would be to look at the ip address realted to the names to by pass correlated emails............. The computer inprints digital memory code of ip numbers and should be easy to trace large holders ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Lasher said:
there may be a computer chip that they can implant in you ...............

Last edited:
•••
First post updated with newest scan results.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back