IT.COM

discuss Gold/Silver domain showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JayT

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
I know there are some goldbugs here! Let's inspire each other with some gold/silver domain names.
I reg'd GoldChronicle . Com for a future gold news site.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Blahblah

Who cares what u think? Your domains suck just as bad!

Your fueling the fire too ! Gold and the internet are worldwide jeez u think so how about you impart more of your wisdom!!

Its a great domain u just have bad taste!
Purist metal heads with no imagination...

ugh, you're acting like a little kid! How about I take you to school? The plural for GOLD is GOLD. GOLDS is not even a word.

•••
I think it's worth a try to get the shortest domain in the niche. My try:
999co.in
with 999coin
dot com

•••
Greetings,

Thought I would through this group into the fold.

401KTOBULLION/.COM
401KTOGOLD/.COM
401KTOGOLDANDSILVER/.COM
401KTOPRECIOUSMETALS/.COM
ANCIENTGOLDANDCOINS/.COM
BUYGOLDBULLIONHERE/.COM
BUYGOLDCOINSHERE/.COM
FREEGOLDINVESTMENTKIT/.COM
GOLDMETALINVESTING/.COM
GOLDMETALINVESTMENTS/.COM
GOLDRUSHBULLION/.COM
IRATOGOLD/.COM

Regards,

WPM
As I think about it, I am surprised FreeGoldInvestmentKit.com was available. Even though that's a really long domain, it's incredibly powerful. Very very nice.

•••
As I think about it, I am surprised FreeGoldInvestmentKit.com was available. Even though that's a really long domain, it's incredibly powerful. Very very nice.
Thank you.

We also have FreeSilverInvestmentKit/.com.

But the thread is about gold...

Regards,

WPM

•••
Yep I've got it all figured out, JUST LIKE U DO APPARENTLY!

So good luck to you all and especially to me on

Golds.Miami​

cause from the obvious dislike for it I'll need all the luck I can get trying to sell this one,lol.

:xf.confused:

•••
The thread is about silver too. Silver is just as good or not better than gold in terms of pure investment. Gold is a lot better for domains. People talk about gold but a lot of time it applies to silver too. I have BUYSILVERDIMES.COM. I would love something like buydimes.com or silverdimes.com but mine are just hand reg'd, I picked up what I could.

•••
Thank you.

We also have FreeSilverInvestmentKit/.com.

But the thread is about gold...

Regards,

WPM
That's really cool. I really like the website too. I think it could easily look like the website goldkit.com, cashforgold.com, or even royalasset.com - it certainly has that appeal. Do you keep track of the visitors of the website? Is that some type of affiliate website?
Yep I've got it all figured out, JUST LIKE U DO APPARENTLY!

So good luck to you all and especially to me on

Golds.Miami​

cause from the obvious dislike for it I'll need all the luck I can get trying to sell this one,lol.

:xf.confused:
I certainly have one thing figured out, which is not to register silly domains like Golds.Miami
Imagine, there are well in excess of 800+ domain extensions available, with several more releasing and you actually think you will sell Golds.Miami and for $5,000 USD? Wow! Talking about wishful thinking. Wow, you are insanely naive. You probably just don't know any better.

It's cool. It's your money. Your domain is grammatically incorrect. I am sure if you searched other extensions, you could have easily found Gold.??????? or Silver.?????? or whatever. I can't believe it. Such a waste of money. Your probably should have gotten your money back for it when you had a chance. It's possible you missed the deadline.

Take it with a grain of salt, move on, and try to do better next time. Look at past sales of domains. Some great websites are DN Journal, etc. to get an idea of the markets, what's hot, what's trending, etc. Remember that there are well in excess of 250M domains registered and you may not get the one you really want. That key word or phrase is taken for a reason. Someone just got to it before you. Don't let that stop you. Keep trying and eventually something will pop up.

I was quite successful buying wholesale and selling domains. It was a great way to get great domains. You will have to spend more, but you're buying quality. I was able to acquire quite the arsenal of great domains I am really proud of. Just a hand fun of the really basics are listed on my website. As I said, I don't personally invest in gTLDs. There's a reason why browsers shoot to keyword .com by default, there's a reason why you have the quick .com button on your mobile app browser keyboard.

I'd love to help you pick through some great names. Just send me a message.

•••
The thread is about silver too. Silver is just as good or not better than gold in terms of pure investment. Gold is a lot better for domains. People talk about gold but a lot of time it applies to silver too. I have BUYSILVERDIMES.COM. I would love something like buydimes.com or silverdimes.com but mine are just hand reg'd, I picked up what I could.
Those are all still really great domains. There are serious investors of silver and fractional pieces for investment purposes. Many investors, including myself, love variety. When I see BuySilverDimes.COM I instantly think Mercury dimes, Barber dimes, or Roosevelt dimes and we all should know this valuable tip that any pre-1965 dime from the U.S. is made up of 90% (.900) silver.

I have no problem spending $5,000-$10,000+ for a bag of silver dimes. In fact, I know people who've invested $50,000+ in only silver dimes. It's their thing; their niche. They want to have the option of if they ever need to sell it off, they don't have to sell the entire lot versus someone who needed a few quick bucks and had a large silver or gold bar, which you can't really piece apart. I mean, you can, but you can't.

The owner of MercuryDime.com has it on the market for $15,000 USD, which is a great deal. I wonder if anyone would seek to acquire it. There are a lot of serious Mercury Dime enthusiast and investors, and I do mean A LOT. I am personally a huge fan of Barber & Mercury & Barber Dimes.

1908-barber-dime.jpg

1918mercurydime.jpg

•••
mercurysilver dot com
Available to register right now.

also reveresilver dot com

•••
•••
Those are two domains I just turned down...
Got 4 right now I am looking at for the best to open a silver store.

•••
Thanks for the good word on my domain. I love the dimes too, once in awhile I find them in change at the store. I already subconsciously check, taking my change and dropping from one hand to another when I get it. listen to enough silver cling and well, you can tell if there is a silver piece in there, just by the sound lol. last time I found a quarter. They ripped me off (not on purpose, the computer, barcode, sale, whatever, was messed up) so like I'm waiting in line for another 10 minutes to get my 1.50 or w/e. I got my change and just lightly dropped it on the counter and looked up her, smiled, said 'silver quarter'. She was like "what??" I showed her and she was shocked, had no idea I could predict that coin was 1964, and showed her the difference :) I know people also buy the half dollar bags and look for silvers too, then just return to bank.

I just know that when gold and silver gets more popular with Americans these domains will do very well! I am not so much into the numismatics as just the pure bullion content. The silver dimes are 90% like you said. Usually you can buy them for spot price too! Easy way to buy some silver with just a few bucks at a time. Who wouldn't like a mercury dime, or Morgan or even an eagle. They make good gifts, everything about it is fool proof in this point in time as far as I'm concerned.

•••
ugh, you're acting like a little kid! How about I take you to school? The plural for GOLD is GOLD. GOLDS is not even a word.

Googoo gaga golds gold

Its a brandable version dah!!!

•••
OK I'm done with u as u r with me !

Its called brandable domain not a traditional spelling, period !!

I know that this topic is loaded with conservative traditionalists so u can all play in your sandbox together as I am thru with this thread !

Plus u all want to get in the last word to show how savvy u all r well I'm giving u that as I bow to your immense knowledge !

The END!!!

•••
Those are two domains I just turned down...
Got 4 right now I am looking at for the best to open a silver store.
WOW! Really? Now that is AWESOME. Please please please PM me as soon as possible. I would really like to talk to you. There are a bunch of great silver domains available. There's one in particular that's currently owned by someone but you may be able to get it for a great price. It will certainly be an investment. There are a few great hand regs available I can share with you too.
Thanks for the good word on my domain. I love the dimes too, once in awhile I find them in change at the store. I already subconsciously check, taking my change and dropping from one hand to another when I get it. listen to enough silver cling and well, you can tell if there is a silver piece in there, just by the sound lol. last time I found a quarter. They ripped me off (not on purpose, the computer, barcode, sale, whatever, was messed up) so like I'm waiting in line for another 10 minutes to get my 1.50 or w/e. I got my change and just lightly dropped it on the counter and looked up her, smiled, said 'silver quarter'. She was like "what??" I showed her and she was shocked, had no idea I could predict that coin was 1964, and showed her the difference :) I know people also buy the half dollar bags and look for silvers too, then just return to bank.

I just know that when gold and silver gets more popular with Americans these domains will do very well! I am not so much into the numismatics as just the pure bullion content. The silver dimes are 90% like you said. Usually you can buy them for spot price too! Easy way to buy some silver with just a few bucks at a time. Who wouldn't like a mercury dime, or Morgan or even an eagle. They make good gifts, everything about it is fool proof in this point in time as far as I'm concerned.
Oh yeah! It's normal for me to always check my loose change too. I find things sometime but people go silver hunting a lot here in my area. They will get a bunch of change from laundromats, vending machines, and of course boxes of rolls from banks and literally go through all of it. It's especially fun for youngsters too.
Googoo gaga golds gold

Its a brandable version dah!!!
Umm.... sure why not! Keep those fingers crossed :P

•••
good luck branding a non-dictionary word that is also one of the largest gyms in the world.

•••
good luck branding a non-dictionary word that is also one of the largest gyms in the world.
OK I'm done with u as u r with me !

Its called brandable domain not a traditional spelling, period !!

I know that this topic is loaded with conservative traditionalists so u can all play in your sandbox together as I am thru with this thread !

Plus u all want to get in the last word to show how savvy u all r well I'm giving u that as I bow to your immense knowledge !

The END!!!

•••
JayT makes a valid point! Sounds like a UDRP complaint to me.

•••
•••
•••
Here's a few silver domains available for registration I found. Y'all better hurry to register :P

silverondeck.com
thesilverexchange.com
mysilverdesk.com
silverpurge.com
accreditedsilver.com
silvercourier.com
silverhoarder.com
silverbiscuit.com
generalsilver.com
silverdetect.com
silverhunting.com
armsandsilver.com
armsandgold.com
armssilver.com
silverbooty.com

•••
This thread is great ready for a newbie like me!
I'll be adding more domains in this field I reckon!

•••
This thread is great ready for a newbie like me!
I'll be adding more domains in this field I reckon!
That's great Simon. Glad to hear it. Thanks for being apart of this thread. It's really fun and entertaining :D. :xf.smile:A lot of interesting ideas in here.

•••
Here's a few silver domains available for registration I found. Y'all better hurry to register :P

silverondeck.com
thesilverexchange.com
mysilverdesk.com
silverpurge.com
accreditedsilver.com
silvercourier.com
silverhoarder.com
silverbiscuit.com
generalsilver.com
silverdetect.com
silverhunting.com
armsandsilver.com
armsandgold.com
armssilver.com
silverbooty.com
I grabbed booty and exchange thank you!
To the poster with the golds.domain I feel everyone is here offering genuine advice, not trying to drag you down as you seem to be taking it.
I reckon if you sat back and re read it you'd see everyone is trying to help steer you in the right direction.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back