NameSilo

discuss Gold/Silver domain showcase and discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JayT

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
I know there are some goldbugs here! Let's inspire each other with some gold/silver domain names.
I reg'd GoldChronicle . Com for a future gold news site.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Order.Gold
Purchase.Gold
BuySilver.Gold

•••
priceof.gold my only gold domain, a ton of search volume for the term

•••
nice priceof, wish I had that one.

•••
•••
Not lately, working on another list with about 8 so far, will probably add/remove more while i mill them over this week.

•••
Not lately, working on another list with about 8 so far, will probably add/remove more while i mill them over this week.
Very cool! I was able to acquire a few great ones. Also check out Youtube for the massive silver and gold community. There are a lot of beginners with websites. It's really neat & interesting.

•••
Very cool! I was able to acquire a few great ones. Also check out Youtube for the massive silver and gold community. There are a lot of beginners with websites. It's really neat & interesting.
I don't run a website yet but I do know a lot about gold! Not knocking youtube videos but I would be hard pressed to learn a whole lot more there! I know gold past present and future, for the most part anyway. I'm working on some domains 99.9999% of ppl would think 'worthless, way out in left field, makes 0 sense.' The other fraction, if anyone here, might just pick up on it and get some from under me! I just try and stick with the generic ones everyone can understand to talk about here. sure some of my domains are a shot in the dark but, in general try to reg quality over quantity. I have yin-jin.com, which is silver-gold in pinyin. I question it a bit, IK the hyphen is suppose to be bad, but what do you think? It is as generic as I could get in .com for chinese.

•••
I don't run a website yet but I do know a lot about gold! Not knocking youtube videos but I would be hard pressed to learn a whole lot more there! I know gold past present and future, for the most part anyway. I'm working on some domains 99.9999% of ppl would think 'worthless, way out in left field, makes 0 sense.' The other fraction, if anyone here, might just pick up on it and get some from under me! I just try and stick with the generic ones everyone can understand to talk about here. sure some of my domains are a shot in the dark but, in general try to reg quality over quantity. I have yin-jin.com, which is silver-gold in pinyin. I question it a bit, IK the hyphen is suppose to be bad, but what do you think? It is as generic as I could get in .com for chinese.
JayT - Domains with hyphens are certainly value killers. There's a reason why yinjin.com is taken and has been registered since 2001. Not to say yin-jin.com is absolutely worthless.

•••
My gold/silver domains aren't so good, and I've ignored them. Maybe I'll put up a one page site as worldexchange recommends. Can't hurt.

silverswapper.com
silverswappers.com
goldswappers.com
BuyingAndSellingSilver.com

•••
My gold/silver domains aren't so good, and I've ignored them. Maybe I'll put up a one page site as worldexchange recommends. Can't hurt.

silverswapper.com
silverswappers.com
goldswappers.com
BuyingAndSellingSilver.com
verbster - No one really uses the term 'swapper' but you can still make some type of landing page. Even if you're able to get 3-5 visitors per week, that's a major success. You would have a better chance using BuyingAndSellingSilver.com. I actually like BuyingAndSellingSilver.com it would make a really cool informational website.

•••
verbster - No one really uses the term 'swapper' but you can still make some type of landing page. Even if you're able to get 3-5 visitors per week, that's a major success. You would have a better chance using BuyingAndSellingSilver.com. I actually like BuyingAndSellingSilver.com it would make a really cool informational website.

Yeah, I agree, they pretty much suck. Maybe I'll monitor the parking page vs one-pager site and see if there's any difference.

•••
Wow! The domain Goldwater.com is up for auction and already hit the $12,000 mark. Still a lot of time to go until auction ends.

•••
Even with the plural I couldnt pass this one up:

GOLDS. Miami

:xf.wink:

•••
Even with the plural I couldnt pass this one up:

GOLDS. Miami

Listen if you need to get rid of money I can give you my paypal address :P

•••
Listen if you need to get rid of money I can give you my paypal address :P
Nice one! I'm sure u spent sometime to come up with the jibe!

Can't wait to see more of yours so I can proceed to rip them apart if u r intent on that route man I can go there too.

PS u r just jealous u dont have it!

•••
Hey I notice u dont post any of yours why not? Afraid to get criticized too?
Did u start this thread to do what u are doing?

Let's see your domains now so we can critique them as u r!

Last edited:
•••
Threw a basic lander on platinumingot.com will flesh it out over next few weeks.

It's easy to find op's sites! Just check the site out he posted earlier and cross reference, he's got some good ones.

•••
Nice one! I'm sure u spent sometime to come up with the jibe!

Can't wait to see more of yours so I can proceed to rip them apart if u r intent on that route man I can go there too.

PS u r just jealous u dont have it!

Hahaha :P

•••
Hey I notice u dont post any of yours why not? Afraid to get criticized too?
Did u start this thread to do what u are doing?

Let's see your domains now so we can critique them as u r!
You got me there. I don't have any. I don't invest in gTLDs. Not my thing :)

•••
Threw a basic lander on platinumingot.com will flesh it out over next few weeks.

It's easy to find op's sites! Just check the site out he posted earlier and cross reference, he's got some good ones.
Wow. I love the landing page. It's really nice. Great work. I wasn't expecting it to have a lively feel. I was expecting a godaddy or sedo.com type ad page. I was going through all of your links to see what everything was about. You did a fantastic job. The logo is cool too. You should incorporate some type of platinum bar/ingot into the logo. Also it would be cool to put a live platinum chart on your website. I will PM you a link on where to get one.

•••
Hey I started this thread! He is just passionate about gold like me. You shouldn't turn this into a pissing match :( Golds.miami is not a good domain man! Gold and the internet are world wide! With your domain you're limiting yourself to just a tiny, tiny part of the gold sphere...Despite the premium price, I would take miami.gold, but I wouldn't take golds.miami for free. Just opinions

•••
Blahblah

Who cares what u think? Your domains suck just as bad!

Your fueling the fire too ! Gold and the internet are worldwide jeez u think so how about you impart more of your wisdom!!

Its a great domain u just have bad taste!
Purist metal heads with no imagination...

Last edited:
•••
Greetings,

Thought I would through this group into the fold.

401KTOBULLION/.COM
401KTOGOLD/.COM
401KTOGOLDANDSILVER/.COM
401KTOPRECIOUSMETALS/.COM
ANCIENTGOLDANDCOINS/.COM
BUYGOLDBULLIONHERE/.COM
BUYGOLDCOINSHERE/.COM
FREEGOLDINVESTMENTKIT/.COM
GOLDMETALINVESTING/.COM
GOLDMETALINVESTMENTS/.COM
GOLDRUSHBULLION/.COM
IRATOGOLD/.COM

Regards,

WPM

•••
Blahblah

Who cares what u think? Your domains suck just as bad!

Your fueling the fire too ! Gold and the internet are worldwide jeez u think so how about you impart more of your wisdom!!

Its a great domain u just have bad taste!
Purist metal heads with no imagination...
Smh! There is no fire to fuel. It makes no difference with what you do. It's your money and your time. We're just offering a bit of constructive feedback. You seem to have everything figured out so we'll leave you to it. Good luck with the sales.
Greetings,

Thought I would through this group into the fold.

401KTOBULLION/.COM
401KTOGOLD/.COM
401KTOGOLDANDSILVER/.COM
401KTOPRECIOUSMETALS/.COM
ANCIENTGOLDANDCOINS/.COM
BUYGOLDBULLIONHERE/.COM
BUYGOLDCOINSHERE/.COM
FREEGOLDINVESTMENTKIT/.COM
GOLDMETALINVESTING/.COM
GOLDMETALINVESTMENTS/.COM
GOLDRUSHBULLION/.COM
IRATOGOLD/.COM

Regards,

WPM
FreeGoldInvestmentKit.com & GoldRushBullion.com are excellent domains. I really like them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back