Free for-sale landers by NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NamePros

NamePros.comEstablished Member
NamePros Staff
Impact
Happy April 1st!

We have exciting news to share with you. This year, our April 1st pranks and activities are changing exclusively to adding useful features each year.

For our first April of this new initiative, we're bringing you:

After a very successful closed beta with select PRO members, industry leaders, and Large Portfolio Holders, we're finally ready to share it with you for its public beta! Special thanks to @Future Sensors for going above and beyond in every way to help us test and improve during the closed beta.

Now it's your turn!

Goat GIF by MOODMAN

We hope you'll like what you see!

All feedback and suggestions are appreciated. :)

greekcandy.png

Source: DomainGang

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This is great! thanks @NamePros you're the best!

•••
Only just caught-up with this thread. Kept away after the 1st of April header. Anyway everything seems to moving (development wise) forward nicely.

I'm not a great lover of being involved in anything 'Rolling-out' as a rule but, i'll certainly give it a try over the next couple of weeks. I can see this as a great feature for those relatively new to domains to be able to cut-their-teeth on such things as negotiating and response pricing.

Pauls going to have his hands full as everyone wants every feature all at once. Certainly love to see the £ pound sign for my UK domains

Last edited:
•••
Does NP harvest email addresses through the contact form?

•••
I received my 1st offer, but it's only $1 :glasses:

•••
•••
•••
Email harvesting is a term with negative connotations. I don't think NamePros will use email addresses for any purpose other than informing potential buyers and sellers when the form on the parking lander is being filled out.

It should come as no surprise that NamePros needs to process email addresses to make this possible. A verification of the potential buyer's email address takes place. A confirmation email is sent to both the lead and the seller. Email addresses remain visible to seller in the NamePros Parking area and for that to happen they must be stored by NamePros on their systems.

•••
•••
Throw some free account upgrades to the folks. First x amount of people that get a sale thru NP landers get some account upgrade, free autographs, back rubs by NP staff etc.

Who's getting the first sale?

Last edited:
•••
For complete peace of mind, we recommend reading the NamePros Privacy Policy, but in short: NamePros does not sell data and does not use these email addresses in any unexpected ways.

The primary goal of NamePros Parking is to provide value to members, at a time when valuable services are disappearing from the industry.

That's on the to-do list. :)

•••
For complete peace of mind, we recommend reading the NamePros Privacy Policy, but in short: NamePros does not sell data and does not use these email addresses in any unexpected ways.

The primary goal of NamePros Parking is to provide value to members, at a time when valuable services are disappearing from the industry.

What if we do not fill in the information to "Do Not Sell My Personal Information", will our information be sold? Because lots of people do not know about this form/page to not sell our info.

"Consent​

At any time, you can use the Do Not Sell My Personal Information page to easily authenticate your request and withdraw your consent of us selling your personal information, but we may continue to process (e.g., share without exchange) your personal information as described in this privacy policy. At any time, you can contact us to withdraw your consent of us processing your personal data, but consent is not the only basis by which we may process your personal data as described in this privacy policy."

•••

Seems like a roundabout way of saying, yes, we do "harvest" or save email addresses that are entered into the parked page contact form.

•••
•••
What is really a must is a Link in the profile and navigation menu of NP to the Landers Page...
I am tired of having to go to my bookmarks to get to the landers.. It's like making a left turn 3 times to go right.

Last edited:
•••
When is the portfolio feature coming up so I can share entire 1500 domain list with other domain investors potentially looking to buy some of them?

•••
When is the portfolio feature coming up so I can share entire 1500 domain list with other domain investors potentially looking to buy some of them?
That should be quick to add as a basic option, but more advanced features like searching and sorting might take some time.

Currently, the tech team is making changes to support minimum offers and buy now options.

•••
What if we do not fill in the information to "Do Not Sell My Personal Information", will our information be sold? Because lots of people do not know about this form/page to not sell our info.
NamePros does not sell personal information under any circumstances. The “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link is provided to comply with laws around it and to give you preemptive control over it if that ever changed for an unforeseen reason.

•••
Seems like a roundabout way of saying, yes
As @Future Sensors astutely pointed out, the email addresses must be stored in a database to confirm them, show them to you in your parking control panel, and to provide additional features that will be added, such as emailing the inquiry to you again if you didn’t receive it or if you deleted it by accident.

•••
Is there any posssibility that Escrow.com would be willing to provide a button for a buy now or a binding make offer feature on these landers?
Escrow.com has a lot of integration options. We’re excited to see how many of them we can add as options to NamePros Parking. :)

•••
What is really a must is a Link in the profile and navigation menu of NP to the Landers Page...
I am tired of having to go to my bookmarks to get to the landers.. It's like making a left turn 3 times to go right.
Agreed. Fortunately, this was assigned to a developer on Friday and should be added on Monday.

•••
Q: how do I set my domains up using this infamous brand new kick _A@@@@ namepros for sale ladders so I can sell tons of domains and be super rich?

Q2- Please publish domain names sold using this ladder for promotion and marketing purposes --to kick GD's big fat A*ssss

•••
NamePros does not sell personal information under any circumstances. The “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link is provided to comply with laws around it and to give you preemptive control over it if that ever changed for an unforeseen reason.
Thanks, understood! Keep up the good work and I hope one day NamePros becomes the most used sales lander in the industry. Good luck.

•••
•••
What is really a must is a Link in the profile and navigation menu of NP to the Landers Page.
This has been added under “More” in the navigation bar.

More updates coming this week.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back