Free for-sale landers by NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NamePros

NamePros.comEstablished Member
NamePros Staff
Impact
Happy April 1st!

We have exciting news to share with you. This year, our April 1st pranks and activities are changing exclusively to adding useful features each year.

For our first April of this new initiative, we're bringing you:

After a very successful closed beta with select PRO members, industry leaders, and Large Portfolio Holders, we're finally ready to share it with you for its public beta! Special thanks to @Future Sensors for going above and beyond in every way to help us test and improve during the closed beta.

Now it's your turn!

Goat GIF by MOODMAN

We hope you'll like what you see!

All feedback and suggestions are appreciated. :)

greekcandy.png

Source: DomainGang

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Additional updates this week:
  1. Landing pages have a cleaner look: switched to reCAPTCHA’s button-less solution, removed placeholder text from input fields, etc.
  2. Bulk actions in control panel have been added.
  3. View inquiries with unconfirmed email addresses in the control panel.
  4. Manually have us email inquiries with unconfirmed email addresses to you.
  5. View inquiries that arrived before you verified your domain names.
  6. Manually have us email inquiries to you that arrived before you verified your domain names.
  7. And more!

More updates coming next week. 🥳

•••
Now that Uniregistry is closed I am thinking about trying this Namepros parking out.

•••
Just dreaming aloud...

The ability to have a Domain For Sale page or Domain Available page without parking is necessary. Not all domains that are for sale are parked.

NamePros-Escrow.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The ability to have a Domain For Sale page or Domain Available page without parking is necessary. Not all domains that are for sale are parked.
This is already the case. When a domain has been successfully verified by NamePros Parking, the text on the domain lander will automatically change from "parked" to "available for sale". Both on the page itself and in the HTML title.

Maybe your confusion is about the term "parked" because with other marketplaces that usually means that ads are shown on the lander?

Last edited:
•••
Maybe your confusion is about the term "parked" because with other marketplaces that usually means that ads are shown on the lander?

I need to clarify: I would like a "For Sale" page without pointing to NamePros Nameservers. Some domains have websites on them and I do not want to change that.

•••
I need to clarify: I would like a "For Sale" page without pointing to NamePros Nameservers. Some domains have websites on them and I do not want to change that.
Valerie "some domains" = Skymax?
Where I can see all names/portfolio? Thanks

I'm using Dan.com/Sedo to sell domains that have websites on it.
It's possible to use Price request option to get page/form almost like on NamePross landing
1682317635025.png

1682317821042.png

•••
I'm using Dan.com/Sedo to sell domains that have websites on it.
Terrific! I also have listings on Dan. It isn't for lack of places to list my domains; there are plenty. It is that I see NamePros making a push into Domain Name Parking.

If NamePros creates a domain name marketplace, integrating with Escrow.com, I am very likely to support the endeavor - even knowing the mountain that must be climbed to go all in.

•••
Terrific! I also have listings on Dan. It isn't for lack of places to list my domains; there are plenty. It is that I see NamePros making a push into Domain Name Parking.

If NamePros creates a domain name marketplace, integrating with Escrow.com, I am very likely to support the endeavor - even knowing the mountain that must be climbed to go all in.
You mean traffic? I park my domains on Sedo and got some traffic, see att
Sedo and Dan have traffic, near 2-4M per month each or so
1682344926494.png

As for me, it's not a big deal create integrating with Escrow.com(you can do it your own on Escrow dashboard).
Sure, I like NamePros and it's good idea if you don't have hosting or so, may work.

Last edited:
•••
Oh I see
You must set and confirm a valid parking email address to use this parking service.

1682345829308.png

I didn't got it. Why email that already is in my account can't be used without add moves?
1682346672850.png

Last edited:
•••
integrating with Escrow.com(you can do it your own on Escrow dashboard

I've done this as well. However, Escrow.com does not save the information and there is no "marketplace" created. The button is just that: a button that passes information back to Escrow.com to initiate a transaction.

1682383677656.png

•••
Escrow.com integration is high on the list of options to add.

Oh I see
You must set and confirm a valid parking email address to use this parking service.

Show attachment 236371

I didn't got it. Why email that already is in my account can't be used without add moves?
Show attachment 236372

We recommend using a different email address for account security reasons, but you certainly could use your existing account email address as your parking email address.

We’ll see if we can make that easier by not requiring another email confirmation of it if it’s already confirmed on your NamePros account. Thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:
•••
We recommend using a different email address for account security reasons
Why? I didn't got it. It's not a safety to use NamePros? Are there Moderators/Employers in NP team that will try to hack accounts or what? :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

For security reasons used SMS verification/or fingerprint in app...
IMO

Last edited:
•••
Why? I didn't got it.
NamePros is very secure, but other websites that you use may not be. That could lead to your email being hacked, and then that could grant access to your other online accounts.

It’s a form of security through obscurity: if an attacker doesn’t know your primary email address, then it makes it more difficult for them to attempt to hack it.

Learn more: https://www.namepros.com/blog/psa-i...d-on-multiple-websites-change-it-now.1230619/

•••
•••
I've done this as well. However, Escrow.com does not save the information and there is no "marketplace" created. The button is just that: a button that passes information back to Escrow.com to initiate a transaction.
Yep, there is no "marketplace" created on Escrow (marketplace is on squadhelp...)
As for me I just build my own on wordpress. I used Dan/Sedo buttons for payment, check NameInbox.com

1683379448823.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
I don't want it to link to my Namepros profile.. how to disable that?

•••
I don't want it to link to my Namepros profile.. how to disable that?
You can disable the NamePros user card setting in your Parking profile, this will hide NamePros account information.

1684172498065.png

This can also be individually changed on a per-domain basis by using the "Edit" button on domain name pages in the Parking Dashboard.

•••
Checking to see if using A records or TXT records for ownership verification has been added yet.

•••
•••
The “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link is provided to comply with laws around it and to give you preemptive control over it if that ever changed for an unforeseen reason.
That's good.

An identical link can be found on GoDaddy's website:

1684656137226.png

Which links to https://www.godaddy.com/legal/agreements/cookie-policy, which has the following text in the first paragraph:

"Any personal information or data collected by these technologies is used only by us or by our authorized service providers on our behalf, and you always have full control over whether these technologies work on your devices by visiting our Manage Settings to toggle them ‘on’ or ‘off’."

Last edited:
•••
Checking to see if using A records or TXT records for ownership verification has been added yet.
We can't use A records for now since the IP addresses are dynamic, but we just deployed beta CNAME support. We don't consider it stable yet--it's going to require quite a bit of testing--but if you want to try it, here are the instructions:
  1. Open the form to add a domain to NamePros parking
  2. One of the NS records we give you will be a lot of random numbers and letters followed by something like .ns.namepros-dns.is. Replace .ns. in that domain with .cname.. This will be your CNAME target.
  3. Add a CNAME record for your domain pointing to the aforementioned CNAME target.
For example, if we assign you the following NS records:
Code:
ns1.namepros-dns.com
mu5opmdvkbnmlikh6w38qhf4j74r5fx4.ns.namepros-dns.is
ns2.namepros-dns.org
you would instead add a CNAME record pointing to:
Code:
mu5opmdvkbnmlikh6w38qhf4j74r5fx4.cname.namepros-dns.is
Because we're still experimenting with this, you won't receive intuitive error messages: they'll still mention NS records even though we are checking CNAME records as well. You may also run into other issues depending on your DNS provider. If it ends up working with most DNS providers, we'll formalize this feature, add proper error messages, and document it better.

If you test this and encounter any issues, please let us know.

Last edited:
•••
We can't use A records for now since the IP addresses are dynamic, but we just deployed beta CNAME support. We don't consider it stable yet--it's going to require quite a bit of testing--but if you want to try it, here are the instructions:
  1. Open the form to add a domain to NamePros parking
  2. One of the NS records we give you will be a lot of random numbers and letters followed by something like .ns.namepros-dns.is. Replace .ns. in that domain with .cname.. This will be your CNAME target.
  3. Add a CNAME record for your domain pointing to the aforementioned CNAME target.
For example, if we assign you the following CNAME records:
Code:
ns1.namepros-dns.com
mu5opmdvkbnmlikh6w38qhf4j74r5fx4.ns.namepros-dns.is
ns2.namepros-dns.org
you would instead add a CNAME record pointing to:
Code:
mu5opmdvkbnmlikh6w38qhf4j74r5fx4.cname.namepros-dns.is
Because we're still experimenting with this, you won't receive intuitive error messages: they'll still mention NS records even though we are checking CNAME records as well. You may also run into other issues depending on your DNS provider. If it ends up working with most DNS providers, we'll formalize this feature, add proper error messages, and document it better.

If you test this and encounter any issues, please let us know.
I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes. Thanks!

•••
Hows those new landers turning out? Sales?
I see Brad is hanging in there, any bites?
I was checking someones dot org. Always following the smart money.
Still following the 15% path, those dan landers sure look ugly with half page disclaimer. And here I am thinking your the one that did all the work.

•••
Happy April 1st!

We have exciting news to share with you. This year, our April 1st pranks and activities are changing exclusively to adding useful features each year.

For our first April of this new initiative, we're bringing you:

After a very successful closed beta with select PRO members, industry leaders, and Large Portfolio Holders, we're finally ready to share it with you for its public beta! Special thanks to @Future Sensors for going above and beyond in every way to help us test and improve during the closed beta.

Now it's your turn!

Goat GIF by MOODMAN

We hope you'll like what you see!

All feedback and suggestions are appreciated. :)

greekcandy.png

Source: DomainGang
1689800861624.gif

You folks flipping or flopping?
Impressed it says namepros only 6 times thanks for that link to the candy domain

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back