Dynadot

news NamePros Parking adds Buy Now (and much more)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey, domain sellers! 👋

We have a special surprise for you.

Continuing from last year (and last week), we have some exciting updates to share with you about NamePros Parking!

First, consider this:

You price your domain name at $2,500. For years, hundreds of interested buyers want to buy it, but the price is too high for them. They don't even try to contact you because they don't realize that the price is negotiable or may change. Years later, you decide to lower the price to $995. How many previously-interested buyers would buy it at this lowered price? You’d never know — until now!

With our new Buy Now options, you can finally contact those previous buyers to increase your sales opportunities. 💸

Here’s how:

Our landers require buyers to confirm their email address before they can see the price. Once confirmed, the price is available to them and their email address is available to you. Simple and effective.

1712936633688.png

Now, let’s talk new features!​

• Buy Now: Add a Buy button with a sales price and payment options for buyers to purchase your domains.
    • Escrow.com (Recommended): Starts an Escrow.com transaction for you and allows the buyer to pay immediately.
    • PayPal: Creates a PayPal transaction for the buyer to pay directly to your PayPal account.
    • Email: You and the buyer use email to choose a payment method (e.g., crypto), discuss lease-to-own (LTO) options, etc.
  • Location: Country, region (e.g., state or province), and locality (e.g., city, town, or village) of your inquirers to help you understand where they are located, the best time to contact them, etc.
  • Bulk Management: Set options on multiple domains at the same time: prices, payment methods, appearance, etc.
  • Exports: Download your inquiries, including buyers’ email addresses, offers, etc. (CSV format.)
  • Domain Verification: Verify your domains by using any of these methods: name servers (NS), CNAME, or TXT records.
  • Supersonic Speed Boost: Our landers already loaded blazingly fast, but now they’re even faster — a powerful increase in performance!
    • For techies: Go, Redis, and Elastic (previously only: PHP and MySQL)

Wait, there’s more!

Tell us the features that you want for NamePros Parking because we’re adding new features all month!

Features coming soon:​

• Payment Plans: Payment buttons for lease-to-own (LTO) and renting, e.g., “$995/mo for 8 months”
  • ✅ Minimum Offers: Save time by specifying a minimum offer amount to set buyers’ expectations.
  • Portfolio Website: A sharable storefront of the domains in your account with search and filters.
  • Traffic: The number of visitors to parked domains, optionally displayed on your landing pages.
  • ✅ Remove NamePros Branding: An option to remove unnecessary mentions of NamePros from parked pages.
  • ✅ More Landers: Choose from multiple landing pages for various purposes, such as a new Buy Now Optimized lander.
  • File Imports: Add domains to your account and set their prices by uploading spreadsheet files (e.g., .CSV).

PRO TIP: There is a common misconception about how many domain sales happen because of marketplaces. In reality, many sales would still happen (and do happen) without the help of a marketplace, so NamePros is providing a free solution to sell domains and you keep 100% of your profit.

Our for-sale parking service is 100% free:​

• No upfront fees
  • No monthly fees
  • No commission (0%)
  • No upgraded account necessary
  • 100% of your sales belong to you!

How does all that sound?

Visit namepros.com/parking to get started! 🎉

Tip: Quickly access your parking dashboard using the "Sell" dropdown menu at the top.

Questions? Ask below, or check out our Help Guide for NamePros Parking.

P.S. Our announcement last week was not a prank. Spatial Scrolling™ is real, courtesy of NamePros innovation! 🤯

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lander doesn’t sell name
Like you, my impression is that upfront pricing may be helpful to actually get sales for at least some domains. That would be especially a consideration if the pricing is now 20-30% less, due to not having to pay a commission. That lower price, up front, could be a major attractant.
I want clean, direct and the unique code, thats original content and some people would write a big whoopedey do on their landers, that in quotations showed me a big list of your names, must be on laptop
You know what I am talking about
.science 🌻
For those of us not sure what you are talking about here, perhaps you can clarify?

•••
Is there any limit to the number of pages we can create?
No limits.

It would be nice to be able to upload these landers in bulk so that we would not need to spend weeks uploading our portfolio to the landers?
Import using CSV is coming soon.

Domains can already be added by the thousands at a time under “Add domains,” but if you want to export your portfolio from another marketplace and automatically set your prices on NamePros from that exported file, then our upcoming CSV import feature will be the way to do that.

We can prioritize that if you need it.

•••
Kudos to putting in the effort, nice to see you around more often too.
Tall task but you do have knowledge and xperience. I’ll be watching 3 names parked.
@LoveCatchyDomains not only words are indexed in google.

Peace out ✌️
BTW I’ll be blocking the OP so eye don’t see this thread. Put that on your fix list

•••
BTW I’ll be blocking the OP so eye don’t see this thread. Put that on your fix list
There’s already a Mute option for threads under the “…” button at the top of every thread.

•••
...not only words are indexed in google.
So, as a question to the group overall, is seeing previous domain pricing, as indexed on Google that major a concern? Is that a major reason why the contact form is used first before seeing the price?

•••
On mobile it still shows on the thread list via new posts button, just darker. My way is better, i couldn't even find this thread on my laptop, since @NamePros was on ignore via my phone. If your talking alerts, i dont check them up to 679 now, did hit 5,000 old days
Anyways thanks for the pm with the link back to your comment here.

Now i am on the big machine I can see much more and make an informed decision based on data
And there is plenty of data
Will take some time to analyze
I will say looking at nuggies which is anass kicking name, the colours and lander itself are super premium, nice on the eyes and the fonts, camel casing all look great. Design wise you score big.

Pricing has nothing to do with it @LoveCatchyDomains

•••
I added 62 names from Spaceship and did a bulk NS change. Half the names were verified immediately, but the other half are still not verified an hour later. Icann shows the NS change.

•••
•••
I added 62 names from Spaceship and did a bulk NS change. Half the names were verified immediately, but the other half are still not verified an hour later. Icann shows the NS change.
They’ll verify automatically. It just takes time because of how DNS updates work:

DNS is a widely distributed and heavily cached system. That’s why DNS changes can take up to 72 hours (3 days) to update everywhere. Those changes have to propagate across the entire internet. Some domains will update faster than others because each domain is cached independently of other domains.

Check again in a couple hours.

•••
•••
Few suggestions :
-What about Capitalization of first words in Domain Names as an option.
-delete option to removing old inquiries (or the ones we tested :) from the list.
- if same buyer inquire about another name, still asking to verify his email id which i think not smart as system should detect weather this email is already verified or not.
- Total domain count not shown in dashboard.

Last edited:
•••
"Remove NamePros Branding: An option to remove unnecessary mentions of NamePros from parked pages."

This should be done as fast as possible, without that sellers are just huring their potential transactions.

•••
I'm not quite ready for the CSV yet. But would appreciate it within approx 2 weeks?

rgds
Name Trader

Last edited:
•••
What about Capitalization of first words in Domain Names as an option.
The capitalization of domains can be adjusted under the Edit button and under the “Add domains” button.

delete option to removing old inquiries (or the ones we tested :) from the list.
The inquiries on the website are meant to be used as a backup. The management of those inquiries, such as deleting, should take place in your email or a CRM. Both of those have a lot of great features to manage your inquiries.

if same buyer inquire about another name, still asking to verify his email id which i think not smart as system should detect weather this email is already verified or not.
This would be a security vulnerability because then anyone who has submitted an inquiry in the past could be impersonated without verification.

Each request has to be verified so that we are certain it is the person who owns that email address. No one can be certain of that without separate verification of each inquiry.

Total domain count not shown in dashboard.
This shows once you exceed 50 domains, but we agree with you: it should always show.

Thanks for these suggestions.

•••
"Remove NamePros Branding: An option to remove unnecessary mentions of NamePros from parked pages."

This should be done as fast as possible, without that sellers are just huring their potential transactions.
This is already available and several members are using it.

Give it a try. :)

•••
•••
Awesome work!

Do you guys have any stats integration? Inhouse or Google Analytics the way Dan had it?

•••
Do you guys have any stats integration? Inhouse or Google Analytics the way Dan had it?
That's in the works. :)

Is there anything else that you'd like us to add?

Let us know.

•••
That's in the works. :)

Is there anything else that you'd like us to add?

Let us know.

First, my compliments to the team. Seeing as behemoths like Godaddy cannot figure out simple bugs (e.g. synching data about pricing in GD account with Afternic or even listed status) for years and then watching how you make major changes on the fly is a refreshing sight.

I will post shortly what would be important for me personally. Of course, the primary things I am looking for are a) conversion b) data.

Conversion is needed to beat the GD/Afternic 25%/15% discrepancy. And data can affect many things like pricing, parking or not, renewing etc.

•••
Is the set up of a original namepros escrow service also in the works? ;)

Once you'll have that one, I'll be IN! 🥰

•••
Can I send you some ideas? =)
IDK why, but can't access the Landing Page

Best,
zotix

•••
•••
This page is working. I was visiting https://www.namepros.com/parking/domains

Which was "forcing" me to enter an email address; thus, is it inaccessible from outside?
Maybe I understood a bit wrong, most likely - as you know me :D

Let me send you some ideas; I would from my pov. Implement post-MVP as excellent features. Those are PHP scripts, so they would perfectly fit into your Technical framework.

Best,
zotix.

•••
•••
Ok got it :)
Check DM.
Paul is ready to fire. :xf.cool:

Kind regards
zotix

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back