Free for-sale landers by NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NamePros

NamePros.comEstablished Member
NamePros Staff
Impact
Happy April 1st!

We have exciting news to share with you. This year, our April 1st pranks and activities are changing exclusively to adding useful features each year.

For our first April of this new initiative, we're bringing you:

After a very successful closed beta with select PRO members, industry leaders, and Large Portfolio Holders, we're finally ready to share it with you for its public beta! Special thanks to @Future Sensors for going above and beyond in every way to help us test and improve during the closed beta.

Now it's your turn!

Goat GIF by MOODMAN

We hope you'll like what you see!

All feedback and suggestions are appreciated. :)

greekcandy.png

Source: DomainGang

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When I open the dev tools on Chrome it shows me the following error twice on the lander:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () color-orange.css:1

Attachments

• NP 404.jpg
    NP 404.jpg
    691.7 KB · Views: 41
•••
Just a quick note: you will still be able to access inquiries/leads that are submitted while your domains are unverified, once your domains are verified. Fortunately, you don't lose anything from a delay in verification.

TXT and CNAME are in the works.

You are correct. There are a small number of ccTLD's that do this, including .is.

Fortunately, the tech team knows exactly what needs to be done for 100% support across all properly-designed registrars and TLDs, including .de, but it will take some time because it's a large technical project. That's probably why only Cloudflare seems to have done it, but NamePros can also do it (and do it better). :)

Sweet... good luck taking on Cloudflare, not pretentious at all ;)

Looks like most issues have been ironed out. Lots of feature requests
... Real progress here.

As mentioned in my DM , I'll run some tests asap.

Good luck and thank you for your hard work. This may not be for everyone but I think nP landers fill a void and can be a viable solution for a lot of people.

•••
Thanks. It is super obvious to me now and I successfully deleted the two names. Thanks.
-Bob

Glad you were able to find it...I'm still looking. Nothing shows at the top right of any of the parking pages for me, nor does anything show when I hover over the domain name. I'm using Firefox on Linux, if that means anything. I also am unable to change the case of the letters, even though I checked the box when adding the domain.

•••
When I open the dev tools on Chrome it shows me the following error twice on the lander:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 () color-orange.css:1
We’ve got a fix for that in testing, but it probably won’t be deployed today.

•••
Nothing shows at the top right of any of the parking pages for me,
From https://www.namepros.com/parking/, click the domain itself, not "View lander." That'll bring you to a page that shows inquiries for the domain name. Above the inquiry list on the right-hand side will be the remove button. We intend to improve that UX as it seems to be causing confusion, but for now that's the only way to remove a domain from your account.

also am unable to change the case of the letters, even though I checked the box when adding the domain.
The casing you select won't take effect until the domain has been verified and your account is fully active. It's possible for multiple people to add the same domain to their account, but only one can be the verified owner. Only the verified owner's preferred casing has any impact on the display of the domain.

•••
@Paul - thanks! I think what's going on is--although the NamePros lander is active for the domains I added (I used A and NS records via Cloudflare, non-proxied)--it's probably not considered being "fully-verified" on the NamePros side. I can't change the Cloudflare nameservers, so this would be a best-use case for CNAME and/or TXT record verification. Probably 98% of my portfolio is using Cloudflare, either as a registrar or for CDN purposes.

The domains I have added (so far) are the first and last ones in my NamePros sig.

Last edited:
•••
good luck taking on Cloudflare
Cloudflare provides a very different service. We're only talking about their verification method; ours will be better because it won't be susceptible to hijacking, unlike theirs. :)

I also am unable to change the case of the letters, even though I checked the box when adding the domain.
Once they're verified, your preferred casing will show on their landing pages. Your casing preferences may not show in the control panel yet, but that will hopefully be added soon. Cc @Quebec Tech Team

You can tell that a domain name is not verified yet when the lander asks you to "Log in now." It's also indicated in the control panel under the "Unverified" tab.

I can't change the Cloudflare nameservers, so this would be a best-use case for CNAME and/or TXT record verification.
Agreed.

Coming soon!

•••
Cloudflare provides a very different service. We're only talking about their verification method; ours will be better because it won't be susceptible to hijacking, unlike theirs. :)

Lol, true that 🤣.

•••
Is there a dashboard to display where the traffic is coming from?

•••
•••
What is the time frame for the minimum price field to be added?

And thanks for all the hard work that you have put into this endeavor!
This week, assuming I have enough coffee left.

Paul, you live in the Boston "BeanTown" area. If you run out of it at the house, there's always a coffee shop that will help you fulfill your wonderful efforts!

So, any progress on the "minimum price" field, of do you still need more coffee?!

Last edited:
•••
So, any progress on the "minimum price" field, of do you still need more coffee?!
Lots of updates coming next week. It sounds like minimum price and additional currencies, including currency conversion, will likely be part of those updates. Then options for Buy Now buttons after that. 😎

•••
Lots of updates coming next week. It sounds like minimum price and additional currencies, including currency conversion, will likely be part of those updates. Then options for Buy Now buttons after that. 😎
That sounds great, thank you. Especially if the prices can be uploaded through CSV.

•••
Must have features
Buy Now
Min Offer
Contact
and Traffic details

That it..KISS- .Keep it Simple Sucker---

•••
Traffic details would be great as well.

Will there be the opportunity for Google analytics integration or something similar to that?

•••
•••
Is there a sharable portfolio list & link in the making?

•••
This is the existing form on the page, right?
Correct

The sales page should be clean and appealing

Should have
Buy now
Min offer
The contact form
A strong captcha to kill those spammers

And the traffic data for us to analyze.
That it.
KISS. Keep it simple simplicity

•••
Must have features
Buy Now
Min Offer
Contact
and Traffic details

That it..KISS- .Keep it Simple Sucker---
And a
Strong Captcha feature to kill those spammers

•••
Strong Captcha feature to kill those spammers
Note that the email address has to be confirmed as well, before one can successfully send an inquiry to the Seller.

Last edited:
•••
maybe np wanna explore escrowing crypto sales. couple buyers asked me... the only option I know is dan... for both crypto pay and payout.

•••
Is there a sharable portfolio list & link in the making?
It’s on the to-do list; it’s been a popular request. Please describe the features that you’d like for it to have.

•••
It’s on the to-do list; it’s been a popular request. Please describe the features that you’d like for it to have.
For sharing the portfolio listings online, why not allow multiple portfolios. For example, one may have group of domains with different themes--such as houses, or crypto domains. Why not allow the lander to link to a specific category portfolio? And, perhaps allow each user up to let's say 5 different categories for separate portfolios in an account?

After all, the best leads from a lander, to other sales, may be to direct them to a group of related names in your individualized keyword/category portfolio. You may not want to distract them to seeing domains that are likely less relevant to their interests.

Last edited:
•••
Great job team.

it would be nice to have traffic/stats displayed in the top of the number of inquiries. An escrow service will take this to the next level.

•••
Great job team.

it would be nice to have traffic/stats displayed in the top of the number of inquiries. An escrow service will take this to the next level.
Indeed the same way as listing a domain name requires stating what payment methods are accepted, this should be optional on the lander

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back