Domain Empire

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
have u ever received such promo codes before and used them or this is your first ezperience with NS and a free or discount code? you sound very sure of yourself when you comment on this promo here.
I am connected with a few web hosting & IT company and know well about domains.
As there is no special terms with the coupon code of Network Solutions, i believe that it's will must work as regular process as it's always do.
You may confirm about this by sending them a email.
NS always reply within a hour.

Edit: Yes. I have used their $0.99 reg, $8.** transfer and $12 renewal offer previously.

Last edited:
•••
Transferred about 20 domains, still waiting for them to show up on transfer status
Here is the catch, if you want to disable auto renew you need to call them and we all know how that works with NS :)
I will transfer few of them to another registrar after few months and voila :)
(y)

•••
I am connected with a few web hosting & IT company and know well about domains.
As there is no special terms with the coupon code of Network Solutions, i believe that it's will must work as regular process as it's always do.
You may confirm about this by sending them a email.
NS always reply within a hour.

actually some of these marketing promos or codes do not even alwaus come from company itself.. I guess it can get complicated.. parent companies.. sponsors.. etc..
as far as I know, if you contact NS, they may not even have this code in their db. so the general rule that applies in these cases imo is that as long as it works, then use it.

but, imo all promos are carefully planned.. to not go overboard etc.
so someone somewhere is definitely counting... what is used.. and what is left :)

imo

•••
actually some of these marketing promos or codes do not even alwaus come from company itself.. I guess it can get complicated.. parent companies.. sponsors.. etc..
as far as I know, if you contact NS, they may not even have this code in their db. so the general rule that applies in these cases imo is that as long as it works, then use it.

but, imo all promos are carefully planned.. to not go overboard etc.
so someone somewhere is definitely counting... what is used.. and what is left :)

imo
It's can be.
But, maybe only we (NPm) can't reach the limit.
It's still working, expire on 1st Oct. :xf.smile:

•••
It's can be.
But, maybe only we (NPm) can't reach the limit.
It's still working, expire on 1st Oct. :xf.smile:

there are many people here on np
reading this thread too
it adds up faster than you think.

I am going to take wild guess that 10k+ domains alresdy gone from promo.

once you post on np, the effect is pretty much exponential

I am going to make wild prediction that code will show expired way before oct 1st.

imo

Last edited:
•••
there are many people here on np
reading this thread too
it adds up faster than you think.

I am going to take wild guess that 10k+ domains alresdy gone from promo.

once you post on np, the effect is pretty much exponential

I am going to make wild prediction that code will show expired way before oct 1st.

imo
I have posted this on NP only.
Have plan for post on some others big forum when my all orders will be complete.
Maybe some people will also share this on somewhere else.

•••
Somebody actually has to pay me before I transfer domains into NetSol :)

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
question:

- can we point the domain names @NetworkSolutions to other links?

- if we planned to transfer naetowrksolution names to other registrars in 1 year after, can we order auth code easily?

•••
its weird that it makes you remove the renewal and only changes the transfer fee to $0... that might be the catch, only transferring but not renewing for free?

•••
question:

- can we point the domain names @NetworkSolutions to other links?

- if we planned to transfer naetowrksolution names to other registrars in 1 year after, can we order auth code easily?
The last time I had to call NetSol and argue with them to get them to send me my auth codes and it took 5 days to get them and sometimes their email was never even sent, so I had to call them all over again and wait another 5 days for the auth codes.

•••
•••
its weird that it makes you remove the renewal and only changes the transfer fee to $0... that might be the catch, only transferring but not renewing for free?

actually it states clearly you get transfer + 1 year renewal right away

the 1 more renewal after that, which shows up and has to be removed, is just ns way of making few extra dollars on people.. like when you register with godaddy, I think it shows 2 years reg right away.

that would not be the suspicious part for me personally.

•••
Domain transfered and renewed for free . ( Mine )

Thanks to ( @Shakib Khan )

Last edited:
•••
How much renewal on NetSol ?

•••
I AM TRYING to transfer 1 domain. and when I check out, it shows like the screened

what does this mean? 0 price?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 8.55.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 8.55.53 PM.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 89
•••
Fine Print:

Domain Name Renewals. Provided Registrant is in good standing with Web.com, is not in breach of this Agreement, has a valid credit card on file with Web.com and has not opted out of such renewal at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of the Domain Name, Registrant’s Domain Name will automatically renew at Web.com's then-current retail rates. In the event Registrant does not wish for such Domain Name to automatically renew, Registrant must use the Web.com DNS Manager to opt-out of such automatic renewal. Registrant may access the DNS Manager via the Web.com support website or by contacting Web.com Registrant service. Registrant waives any requirement to obtain Registrant’s ongoing affirmative consent to any such automatic renewal. Registrant will keep Registrant's credit card information current and accurate, including the expiration date. If Registrant is not in good standing or Web.com is unable to collect renewal or other fees, Registrant agrees that Web.com may suspend or terminate the Services and, as a result, such Domain Name registration will not be processed. Web.com is obligated to notify the Registrant regarding renewal communication as required by ICANN’s Expired Registration Recovery Policy. For reference, the current Web.com gTLD domain renewal fee is Thirty-Seven Dollars and Ninety-Nine Cents ($37.99) for one (1) year, although this amount may be less pursuant to a promotion, bundled service offering or other discount, while the current redemption fee is Three Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($350.00) plus the related renewal fee. Registrant acknowledges and agrees that the foregoing fees are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of Web.com. For Domain Name registrations managed by a registrar other than Web.com, if available and if such option selected by Registrant, Registrant agrees that Web.com shall be authorized to contact Registrant’s Domain Name registration service provider on Registrant's behalf (and using the credit card provided by Registrant) to renew the Domain Name registration of associated Domain Name. 7. Domain Expiration. Registrant agrees that Web.com bears no responsibility or obligation to make sure Registrant renews the domain name registration prior to expiration and that the Registrant is wholly responsible for being aware of and acting upon such deadlines. Although Web.com may accept an Order for a Domain Name renewal within the forty-five (45) day period prior to the impending expiration date, Web.com will have no responsibility for any expiration of a Domain Name that occurs with respect to an Order submitted within such period. Prior to expiration, Web.com will send notifications with instructions for renewal to the Registered Name Holder email address. Registrant agrees that Web.com may, but is not obligated to, allow Registrant to renew Registrant’s domain name registration services after the domain name expiration date has passed. If the domain name registration is not renewed prior to expiration a notification will be sent to the Registered Name Holder email address shortly following expiration, providing notice that the domain name has expired and providing instructions for renewal for an additional reinstatement fee of Thirty-Five Dollars and NinetyNine cents ($35.99). Registrant agrees that after the expiration date of the domain name registration and before it is deleted or renewed, Web.com may direct the domain name to an IP address designated by Web.com that states the domain name registration has expired with instructions for renewal and may further direct the domain name to, without limitation, an IP address which hosts a parking, under construction or other temporary page that may include promotions and advertisements for, and links to, (i) Web.com, (ii) Web.com product and service offerings, (iii) third-party Websites, (iv) third-party product and service offerings, (v) and/or Internet search engines, and Registrant agrees that we may place our contact information in the WHOIS output for the expired domain name

•••
Not sure what is going on but when applying the code as specified

FREETRNSFEROCT

I get--->

Redeem Offer Code

Enter the code from your offer* below and click Continue below to Redeem Offer Code. (Your discount will be reflected in the total price shown in your cart.)

• Offer codes are case sensitive
  • Only the most recently entered offer code will be applied
  • If multiple discounts exist within the same order, your order will be carefully calculated for the highest savings.
Please note: Offer codes are not required to complete an order. If you do not have a code, simply click Cancel, Return to Cart.

The offer code you entered is invalid. Please verify your code and try again.

Last edited:
•••
its still working on my end :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back