Dynadot

FREE Domain Transfer to Network Solutions with Free 1 Year Extension! No Limitation!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shakib K.

HostCram LLCEstablished Member
Impact

* Offer applies to new Transfer-In request initiated from a valid registrar to Network Solutions by 10/1/2017. This offer is valid only for .com, .net, .org, .info, and .biz domain names. Offer applies only to transfer in service fees, not domain name registrations or renewals. Purchase of the transfer service does not guarantee that the transfer will be successful.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is the jigg up?

Also, to reask my question, for those of you who have put in orders, is your transfer status page still blank like this?

Screenshot-2017-9-24 View Transfer Status Network Solutions Account Manager(1).png

•••
what does "$0.00 deferred*" mean?

•••
Is the jigg up?

Also, to reask my question, for those of you who have put in orders, is your transfer status page still blank like this?

Show attachment 69558

funny you mention this but because of ns and this promo I had to install safari today cause first time ever chrome wasn't working for me when I entered the transfer status page.
its not cache or other things cause I just opened ns accnt today.
no clue why.
safari works good
all I see when enter trnasfer status page with chrome is graphics.. but no words or letters.

435436565.JPG

•••
•••
thank you

so they would still charge $9.99

look like not work for me

•••
funny you mention this but because of ns and this promo I had to install safari today cause first time ever chrome wasn't working for me when I entered the transfer status page.
its not cache or other things cause I just opened ns accnt today.
no clue why.
safari works good
all I see when enter trnasfer status page with chrome is graphics.. but no words or letters.

Show attachment 69559

Ok, so I will try edge browser or something and see if that appears. I'm in firefox currently and about to try chrome and others. Thanks.

•••
Ok, so I will try edge browser or something and see if that appears. I'm in firefox currently and about to try chrome and others. Thanks.

so its not owrking on firefox either???

not sure if you should try chrome.. cause thats whats no work for me.. but.. maybe is just my issue not chrome I have no clue

wow weird.

•••
thank you

so they would still charge $9.99

look like not work for me

what do you mean 9.99?

I think defered means that even if no promo and you paid full price, they'd not charge it to you unless and until domain is transfred to NS

just my understanding. I think I read that somehere. can't remember where.

i guess some registrars charge upfront before transdfer.. others do it after.

•••
Maybe it was just timing - but I switched to Edge browser and I'm ready to enter auth codes, mates.

•••
The code did not work with an account originally opened by Snapnames, which is not a big surprise - the system must have figured out that I promptly transfer away each and every domain as soon as it becomes eligible (60 days).

The code, however, worked with some other netsol account I had. OK, tried to transfer-in something that I have no plans to renew, but if I can park it for 1 more year even with small payouts - why not?

There is no way I'd trust this company with anything serious, even for 60 days. It then asked to fill credit card or paypal info. Again, I would never give this company my real working cards or paypal, so I tried to enter one-time virtual prepaid card that had small balance. They did not like this card which may be because their billing correctly figured out card type (virtual prepaid), or tried to authorize some large charge, or noticed that card issuing bank is of course not in my country (which is normal for such cards), or any combination of the above.

So, no deal for me. Neither I like netsol, nor netsol likes me and my cards - this feeling is mutual :)

As as side note, it appears that Netsol has nothing to lose with this promo even if is distributed on domaining forum, as after 1 year they will send not-renewed domains to namejet and sell a lot for $69 or more to amateur domainers that are grabbing so many domains other domainers elected not to renew, and with serious non-renewal reasons.

•••
•••
I just saw this thread.

I did a test for 1 domain name.. but it's showing $9.99 for transfer. :/

•••
•••
I just saw this thread.

I did a test for 1 domain name.. but it's showing $9.99 for transfer. :/

can you show screenshot of that?

•••
Are you sure you are inputting the code properly?!

•••
Still works fine. Enter the code.

•••
i tried to transfer 4 domains

at end i got error with credit card or paypal
maybe because am note from US

•••
i tried to transfer 4 domains

at end i got error with credit card or paypal
maybe because am note from US

canada working fine here
I used paypal agreement
but like osmeone here said you can easily cancel that later to make sure they do not renew your stuff without your knowledge.

I am mostly transfering there soqme expired domains I'd not pay full price to renew otherwise.. they are good.. I'd love to keep them for another year.. but can't afford full price renew on all my stuff.

so this would be good way to keep them. assuming it'll all work out.

•••
•••
"The offer code you entered is invalid. Please verify your code and try again."

FREETRNSFEROCT

I'm in the U.S. Maybe it's only working for Canada?

Last edited:
•••
"The offer code you entered is invalid. Please verify your code and try again."

FREETRNSFEROCT

I'm in the U.S. Maybe it's only working for Canada?

lol

I highly doubt canasda is the only country where it works.

•••
lol

I highly doubt canasda is the only country where it works.
I'm outside both US & CA and cannot use lol

•••
•••
ENTER THE CODE
Certainly, I entered the code and it said: "The offer code you entered is invalid. Please verify your code and try again."

•••
It might be worth trying different browsers? I had trouble with Firefox but switched browser and the order seemed to go through okay.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back