IT.COM

Dynadot Official Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi all!

We’ve created this thread to make it easier to communicate with us here on Namepros, and we’ll also be posting regular updates on our offers and products. Please feel free to share any feedback and suggestions with us, or to let us know if there’s anything we can assist with.

We’d like to kick things off with an extension of our $7.99 .COM transfer sale, the code “COMTRANS4” has been extended until 23:59 PST on May 31, and there’s no limit on how many domains you can transfer using the code. Every month we have great prices on a wide selection of domains, and you can find a full list of our sales here:

https://www.dynadot.com/sales.html

We’re also excited to share that our CEO, Todd Han, will be hosting an AMA (Ask Me Anything) right here on Namepros in the near future, with more information on a date and time coming soon.

Dynadot is an ICANN accredited domain name registrar and web host headquartered in San Mateo, California. Founded in 2002 by a software engineer, our primary focus is engineering and design excellence. Our custom written, state-of-the-art domain and hosting software is stable, fast, and easy to use. From humble beginnings, we have grown steadily and now are home to over 2.6 million domains.

Our goal is to provide our customers with world class registration and hosting services for a reasonable price. Most of our site is fully automated, allowing us to offer some of the lowest prices in the industry. At the same time we strive to provide excellent customer service, and helpful responses to all questions. If anything is not to your satisfaction, feel free to contact us, and we will do our best to resolve the situation.

We individually respond to every email we receive - no cut and paste responses. Customer service is handled by highly trained customer service representatives that work closely with our software engineers, so you are likely to get an intelligent response to your question.

Contact information:
Live chat support: https://www.dynadot.com/chat/login_resp.html
Email support: [email protected]
North American phone support: +1.866-262-3399 (toll free) and +1.650-262-0100
Chinese phone support: 400 803 5591
This was a promoted post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just now see weeks of troubling feedback for Dynadot.

And tonight I failed twice to log in, my valid pw is not accepted.

What the hell is going on? Can anyone also try to log in?

i am able to log in @ dynadot

•••
Last edited:
•••

It's working fine for me.

•••

no problem from the east coast

•••
if i transfer a .com to dd with 1 month remaining on the registration will dd honor that 1 month or will it start off fresh with a 1 year registration?

•••
You returned 2 sold domains to my account due to problems with the payment by the buyer, but the problem is that the buyer has already managed to change the DNS and use the domains. How do I know, if the buyer used the domains for terrorism, money laundering or spam? Why do you allow buyers to change DNS and use domains before payment is confirmed?>:(

•••
Dynadot emailed the following:

We encourage you to take advantage of our current prices and register, renew or transfer your .COM domain names before the new prices go into effect September 1, 2022 00:00 UTC.

Fine. Yeah, I may renew a bunch of domains now. Accordingly, my "spending" will increase in August. Also, as the result, my "spending" will decrease in September, October, 2023... Since the current bulk/superbulk pricing access depends on _spending_ in the last 12 months, I will instantly lose (super)bulk pricing in September 2023, or earlier. Why? Less spending in the last 12 months (Sep. 2022 - Aug. 2023). Sorry, but it does not make sense. Isn't it time to change the criteria for (super)bulk pricing, taking in account total number of domains _only_?

Last edited:
•••
My domain has been bought again. I hope you don't return it used in a few days with the words - sorry, payment failed ?

•••
Anybody having issues with dynadot ? Tried to buy a few names last night but they are stuck in "registry problem". Also seeing timeouts using some functions on the website (spinning wheel).

•••
Had a domain with Dynadot, SedoMLS activated. Sold on Sedo. Was a sale via their lander, so, not a fast transfer. So far, all good. Sedo instructed to push the domain to them. Logged to Dynadot and tried to unlock the domain and push. Received somewhat schizophrenic error: "This domain is on hold with Sedo. Please wait until the lock period ends". It looked like that Sedo itself locked the domain from push and asked me to push it to Sedo at the same time...

What really happened was:

1. Yes, Sedo locks pendingsale domains with Dynadot and other registrars, if SedoMLS is set. No problems, as it prevents registrants from accidentally selling or transferring the domain. In Dynadot case, such a lock is displayed as "Marketplace lock" status. No changes are possible for domains with this status.

2. Sedo secured the payment and tried to remove this lock before asking me to push the domain. And the process failed because of a famous and frequent scheduled maintenance @ dynadot. Dynadot was not operational and did not receive or process api request to remove the lock.

So, it is another side effect of a frequent maintenance. Dynadot, please stop this! Can you imagine lets say Amazon or Godaddy shutting themselves down each and every day???

Last edited:
•••
Dynadot website very sluggish for past few days.

@Dynadot

Last edited:
•••
Website is down
1662236891490.png

Only accessible through the App

•••
Hello. Do these transfer promo codes work now or not?
TRANSFER2DD - 7.95$
SUMMERCOM22 - 8.59$

•••
•••
•••
@Dynadot You are still running ads here for $7.95 transfers.

•••
dynadot.jpg

Each and every day. Around 03:00 CT (Central Time). 20-25 minutes. Is the the schedule? Can Dynadot publish it, or at least confirm?

•••
Hello, my hosting has been unaccessible most of the day. Your chat is unavailable.
I can't access my emails and can't work. Can you update on what's happening please ?

•••
Hello, my hosting has been unaccessible most of the day. Your chat is unavailable.
I can't access my emails and can't work. Can you update on what's happening please ?
Namepros hosts your website and email ???

Last edited:
•••
•••
Dear Dinadot, please add another method for withdrawing money. 🙏 Paypal does not work in my country, AliPay is only for yuan, no one bank accepts your checks in my country and you do not even show example of the your checks.

•••
What are payout options for non-US sellers at Dynadot? Because the settings only has this:
voEsznv.png

•••
What are payout options for non-US sellers at Dynadot? Because the settings only has this:
voEsznv.png

No payout methods. I'm currently buying and selling domains for my clients to turn Dynadot's balance into cash.😡

Last edited:
•••
voEsznv.png
the payout option depends on the currency you choose.

•••
Last time I checked, Dynadot allowed payouts to non-US sellers via paypal and I think paper check (impossible to deposit nowadays in most banks outside US anyway). Did they change this?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back