NameSilo

discuss Discuss and Showcase Drone Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have recently read that the drone industry is trying to change the word "drone" to something different.

The word "drone" has a very bad rep. for obvious reasons.

What do you think will happen with the word "drone" and drone domain names?

Feel free to showcase your drone domain names on this thread.

:tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rather than going through every post in this thread and attempting to clean things up, I'm simply going to ask that everyone please try to conduct themselves civilly and refrain from all the name calling, derogatory remarks, and abundant usage of colorful metaphors. Heated debate is fine, however please keep in mind that we do have minors in the domain industry that frequent these threads for learning purposes. Please continue on-topic, no need to go off-topic with my post.

Thanks for understanding and I hope you all have a great Holiday season.

•••
•••
You guys do realise Namepros has an ignore feature ........if not happy just hit the ignore

•••
Saw this in a YouTube ad. Figured if I had a wiener puppy, it would be on my Christmas shopping list. Maybe it still is. (Also had their micro quad copters, etc.)

•••
Does moniker have an escrow service? It seems DroneCenter.com is currently undergoing escrow transfer.

Congrats Stu :xf.smile::xf.wink::xf.grin: `

•••
Another UAV/Drone related Conference thats focussing more on its commercial use as the name suggests.

http://www.terrapinn.com/exhibition/commercial-uav-asia/index.stm

premailer-mini-pic.jpg

•••
So why sell dronereviews so soon? is the question

when the drone industry is the biggest and greatest in recent history a 7 billion dollar industry in 20XX blah blah blah Are we newbies and drone holders being fooled to hold our million dollar domains reading with glowing eyes the snippets of news the video links being posted on this thread by curls.

Curly is saying drone domains will be worth so much this time next year yet he's sold around $30k worth of drone names, while people like Lennco, OP and a few others are believing this don't sell hold there declining good offers. This not allows curly to offload his drone domains while he's created the perfect cover.

Why sell dronereviews j Now? And droning and the rest on the auction page,

I laughed so hard when he bought droning then the posters here started buying

Keyword+ droning or droning +keyword lol lol lol

You lot are fools lol just makes his domain that much more stronger.

He won't be like you all holding a bag full of drone names like most of you will! he'll be enjoying the sun on a beach. And the rest of you will be scratching there balls on what happened to my million dollar drone domain. Pump the market create a buying spree sell while the market is hot while other holders wait for the payday declining great offers he just rolls in and takes those offers.

Your jumping on Keith! This is a man that has sold more dollar amount this year then nearly everyone in this thread.

Curly has duped you fools I say that in a very nice way.

Another noob spouting his mouth again, he'll be gone soon, dont worry, they always do

•••
Another noob spouting his mouth again, he'll be gone soon, dont worry, they always do
He is no noob bro. That guy is another active member here

•••
Do you know his real name?

•••
I don't but that's not had to fathom since he always has a season he surface on here.

•••
Just got mid $xxx offer for D*r*o*n*e*r*z* via brokerage service, countered $xxxx :laugh:

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
Just got mid $xxx offer for D*r*o*n*e*r*z* via brokerage service, countered $xxxx :laugh:

Regards,
Vitaliy

Nice! Good luck mate.

•••
•••

Regards,
Vitaliy

Yeah good luck mate ... hope it comes off for you...

•••
Just reporting the news..

Within the last 24 hours, the FAA has put out guidance regarding needing a license to fly commercial drones ..an actual manned Pilot's license. They are extremely restrictive proposals, but they are just that, PROPOSALS. They will be no doubt be changed as the process evolves and develops; it's time for Public Comments, so maybe file yours ???

Sorry .. Site does not allow links, but use your friend Google and you'll find plenty of fresh articles.

•••
•••
•••

Within the last 24 hours, the FAA has put out guidance regarding needing a license to fly commercial drones ..an actual manned Pilot's license. They are extremely restrictive proposals, but they are just that, PROPOSALS. They will be no doubt be changed as the process evolves and develops; it's time for Public Comments, so maybe file yours ???

Sorry .. Site does not allow links, but use your friend Google and you'll find plenty of fresh articles.

it looks like the DronePilotLicence would come in handy this time.

•••
•••
See an admin deleted my joke post as spam...yet lets all the name calling and scare mongering go on in here...

I'll rephrase my original post to conform to the powers that be.

I cant wait to receive offers on uavpilotlicence.com ;)

•••
my .coms

dronepilotcertification
dronepiloteducation
dronepilotcareers
dronepilotclasses

they are getting more and more hits :)

•••
Few more:
.coms
rpascertification
rpaslicense
rpaslicence

.club
rpas

(Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems)

1: Many websites already offering rpas licence/license/certification from $1500+ (google it)
2: You can have driving licence for cars, and not just for BMW or Peugeot (or UAV/Drone)

Good or bad? We will see. :)

(Rpas + training, jobs, pilots, and other main keywords are already taken)

•••
I hope drone/pilot/school and drone/operator/training are worth something as well.

•••

Regards,
Vitaliy

Nice one, good luck mate!

•••

Has anybody seen this video? Amazing drone cinematography by the legend Philip Bloom!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back