IT.COM

discuss Discuss and Showcase Drone Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have recently read that the drone industry is trying to change the word "drone" to something different.

The word "drone" has a very bad rep. for obvious reasons.

What do you think will happen with the word "drone" and drone domain names?

Feel free to showcase your drone domain names on this thread.

:tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll refrain from making rude comments.

Who cares if it's a drone show? There are many shows each year for the ever growing pot industry. Show us domain sales because that's why we're here. Otherwise you're looking desperate in an attempt to back your inventory.
This is going nowhere

•••
•••
Since you've asked .. Just one of my Domain sales brought me more money than you probably made in 4 or 5 years of whatever your day job is; and I'm assuming you're a professional at something; which in retrospect is a likely a BIG assumption. lol

No, I will not share the domain name; besides which there is an NDA prohibiting release.

•••
•••
I sold a drone domain for $30 million. Biggest domain sale on record but I can't say the domain or buyer because NDA prohibits, lol.

•••
That's rich...
I know cocosdad, I suggested he come here to NP and I can say he has some helluva great domains.

•••
•••
Well this escalated rather quick..... Again.....

•••
DroneReviews.com (not mine) right now at auction at SEDO - reserve met - let's see how this goes -> Here

•••
DroneReviews.com (not mine) right now at auction at SEDO - reserve met - let's see how this goes -> Here

Stu, you selling already mate?

•••
•••
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
Why so soon?
So why sell dronereviews so soon? is the question

when the drone industry is the biggest and greatest in recent history a 7 billion dollar industry in 20XX blah blah blah Are we newbies and drone holders being fooled to hold our million dollar domains reading with glowing eyes the snippets of news the video links being posted on this thread by curls.

Curly is saying drone domains will be worth so much this time next year yet he's sold around $30k worth of drone names, while people like Lennco, OP and a few others are believing this don't sell hold there declining good offers. This not allows curly to offload his drone domains while he's created the perfect cover.

Why sell dronereviews j Now? And droning and the rest on the auction page,

I laughed so hard when he bought droning then the posters here started buying

Keyword+ droning or droning +keyword lol lol lol

You lot are fools lol just makes his domain that much more stronger.

He won't be like you all holding a bag full of drone names like most of you will! he'll be enjoying the sun on a beach. And the rest of you will be scratching there balls on what happened to my million dollar drone domain. Pump the market create a buying spree sell while the market is hot while other holders wait for the payday declining great offers he just rolls in and takes those offers.

Your jumping on Keith! This is a man that has sold more dollar amount this year then nearly everyone in this thread.

Curly has duped you fools I say that in a very nice way.

•••
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
So why sell dronereviews so soon? is the question

when the drone industry is the biggest and greatest in recent history a 7 billion dollar industry in 20XX blah blah blah Are we newbies and drone holders being fooled to hold our million dollar domains reading with glowing eyes the snippets of news the video links being posted on this thread by curls.

Curly is saying drone domains will be worth so much this time next year yet he's sold around $30k worth of drone names, while people like Lennco, OP and a few others are believing this don't sell hold there declining good offers. This not allows curly to offload his drone domains while he's created the perfect cover.

Why sell dronereviews j Now? And droning and the rest on the auction page,

I laughed so hard when he bought droning then the posters here started buying

Keyword+ droning or droning +keyword lol lol lol

You lot are fools lol just makes his domain that much more stronger.

He won't be like you all holding a bag full of drone names like most of you will! he'll be enjoying the sun on a beach. And the rest of you will be scratching there balls on what happened to my million dollar drone domain. Pump the market create a buying spree sell while the market is hot while other holders wait for the payday declining great offers he just rolls in and takes those offers.

Your jumping on Keith! This is a man that has sold more dollar amount this year then nearly everyone in this thread.

Curly has duped you fools I say that in a very nice way.

You always surface at a time like this just to attack people. One thing you should understand is that not everybody take domaining as a do or die affair.

This thread is now as disgusting as my shit... I don't know why the mods on here can't penalize members for going off topic for goodness sake.

If people holds their domain, what's you fucking business what they do with their money? This people are not kid for crying out loud. The best you could have done would have been to enlighten them on what a good name is and not criticize them.

We agree many names on here are bad but if you are really not happy about it, why not proffer a solution on how they can better engage themselves on such domaining?

You guys are just like people who only complain about a problem and never proffer a solution. And please dont feed me the Aftermarket crap cos going that route without know what a good domain is same thing as registering worthless names.

•••
@Doobiecrew + @Keith

I would not get so worked up over who reg's what and how much money we/they waste. I believe for some of us on here (including myself) could care less about spending $100-$200 or more on drone domains. For me its a gamble, but who cares, I surely don't! Seriously its a hobby for me, I paid more in taxes last week then I'll ever reg in domains. How many hobbies do you break even in??? Not many, trust me. What's a few hundred bucks anyway I know I'll spend that just cooking Thanksgiving Dinner for my family on Thursday. Its all relative folks some of us are not worried about losing, that's why they do it.

•••
Now, I'm really confused about when to sell my drone domain names :-/

•••
DoobieCrew is an alternate handle of someone on here... you wonder why he is always surfacing and often blowing Keith's trumpet.

•••
DoobieCrew is an alternate handle of someone on here... you wonder why he is always surfacing and often blowing Keith's trumpet.
Please...

•••
Now, I'm really confused about when to sell my drone domain names :-/
Dont be, the next 2 years will be a sellers market for drone domains.

100% Agree.
Bashers always have an agenda and it's never to help others.

•••
Please...
I am not saying You are DoobieCrew but whoever is behind that handle is an active member here who only logs with DoobieCrew to castigate other members.

Is Decorum missing in people's dictionary here? I am really getting to hate this thread honestly and the mods better do something about this because this thread has been massively derail with un-necessary rants

•••
the mods better do something about this because this thread has been massively derail with un-necessary rants

Not just this thread !!!!!!!

•••
Also I've seen FX's domains on a blog - he owns a 2 letter.com and multiple premium domains he is a domaining millionaire.

Until you or Curly has that then you are considered nobody's in domaining! Irrelevant like ants.

the f'u$$ didn't help me with a pm these members are so F'ing arrogant

•••
Nice thread guys!.
We have-
Cheap Drones
Dot org

•••
the f'u$$ didn't help me with a pm these members are so F'ing arrogant
If you mention FX on here one more time, I will go haywire on your ass. You hear me ? and they may likely close this thread for good if you don't have any better thing to say.

•••
Its nothing more than childish trolling. Just ignore them and move on. :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back