NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Haven't been here in a while, however it seems that .co is steadily cruising along in the sales department. Pocket.co for $4,000 is a bit of a head-scratcher, but more power to all parties involved.

•••
Hi, what time do .CO names drop?

•••
geekwire.com/2012/startup-weekends-latest-perk-free-domain-names -"Startup Weekend’s latest perk: Free .CO domain names"

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Reply to your question

Hi, what time do .CO names drop?

it usually drops at 7pm GMT my time.

Biq.co available if anyone wants it

•••
@richface

Biq.CO is taken from 2010. Where do you see it's available!

•••
•••
•••
Pocket.CO sold for $4,000.

That's an obvious reg fee name. Especially with that .CO tacked onto the end. This is most likely another constructed transaction designed to prop up the extension. Either that or a money laundering exchange between two parties. IMHO

•••
Got few .Co

I got few .co not too sure about there value:

iclouds.co
wmail.co
wget.co
uscom.co
ushost.co

•••
Dont see much value in these

iCloud is also an Apple TM so I would get rid of that one

•••
•••
432.co sold for $400.

The "4" doesn't fly very well in the Chinese community, especially at the beginning. Whoever was the seller was taking a big chance. So $400 is reseller price, that's clear. There are no top TLDs that have been developed for 432.

Development and new ideas are the name of the game. 160 would has a lot more worth than 432. It all comes down to meaning and development. 432 has very little going for it, at the moment. Would be lucky to get $5000 from an end-user.

Would have been OK at $1000.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

That's an obvious reg fee name. Especially with that .CO tacked onto the end. This is most likely another constructed transaction designed to prop up the extension. Either that or a money laundering exchange between two parties. IMHO

How clearly you see things. Must be money laundering. That $4000 has money laundering written all over it....:]

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

I got few .co not too sure about there value:

iclouds.co
wmail.co
wget.co
uscom.co
ushost.co

iClouds.co. TM, delete.

•••
Would be lucky to get $5000 from an end-user.

Would have been OK at $1000.

Lol I sold it and was happy to do so. It will never be worth $5k but the buyer might be able to profit from it.

And it's on to the next...

Last edited:
•••
I own e-shop.co.
Thinking to develope as an multi e-shop it, or sell it. What would you suggest?
Thanks

•••
cuando.co $1000
RGH.co $1200

Both sold at Sedo.

•••
Received a offer of $1500 for a premium letter LLL.co domain. Not sure to accept it or not. Its not a dictionary domain, it ends with "O"

What do you think?

PS : I can't disclose the domain name until I take a decision

•••
Received a offer of $1500 for a premium letter LLL.co domain. Not sure to accept it or not. Its not a dictionary domain, it ends with "O"

What do you think?

If the acronym hasn't a big potential (which you can find out using Google), I'd accept the offer if you received it privately or push the name to auction if you received it via Sedo.

•••

What do you think?

I can't imagine why you would take an offer without countering unless it might go to UDRP.

$1500 is a serious initial offer. I would counter with $5k or more.

You won't get more in auction on Sedo because domainer prices for lll are mostly around $20-300 from what I've seen and paid. You are very likely dealing with an end user so there won't be much competition in an auction. Sending to auction might just annoy the person who wants to buy it. IMHO it is better to just negotiate with the buyer. Start high...if they are willing to pay $1500 it is unlikely they will be scared away by a counter of $5k. You can always back down a bit.

Last edited:
•••

What do you think?

I'd counter with $2500 but take the $1500 if they won't offer more.

•••

What do you think?

I would jump on that offer and thank the lord for a rare opportunity to cash in on .CO. IMO.

•••

What do you think?

I'd say you're just about in the typical recent sale range for LLL.co's, possibly a little higher than usual. If it's not a dictionary word, it's definitely in the low x,xxx range unless the buyer is an end-user or if the acronym is easily recognized/popular. There's about 60 past sales of LLL.co on DNSaleprice that you can take a look at. That might be a decent indication of the price, considering it's just a generic LLL

•••
•••
I would jump on that offer and thank the lord for a rare opportunity to cash in on .CO. IMO.

Do you just love to troll forums and give bad advice? you were just an annoyance before but when you cost people money because of your trollish behaviour then you are becoming a REAL problem. I hope no one listens to you. Giving people rubbish negotiation advice is beyond the pale, MicroGuy. The people interested in the domain obviously don't think it's worthless like you do.

I really don't understand advice of "take the offer"...you guys aren't going to make any big money doing that...you know that right?

$1500 is a good price for a lll. I'm not disputing that....but it's also a first offer and taking the first offer is foolish.

•••
I really don't understand advice of "take the offer"...you guys aren't going to make any big money doing that...you know that right?

$1500 is a good price for a lll. I'm not disputing that....but it's also a first offer and taking the first offer is foolish.

I think taking the offer is a wise decision. Playing games could blow the deal and another $1500 offer is unlikely.

Taking the first offer isn't foolish if it's well above market value. In the case of triple premium LLL .co, $1500 is fantastic selling price!

•••
taking the first offer is foolish.

ever ask for a nickel more and lose a deal? It happens. It happens.

ever turn down a first offer and get a UDRP instead of a second offer? It happens. It happens.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back