Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It seems that .co sales have been picking up, which is a great thing.
Have any of the domains listed here so far been sold by any active NP member?

•••
It seems that .co sales have been picking up, which is a great thing.

Yes, I agree, especially LLLs. BTW mvt.co is on Sedo auction at $350 (not mine).

•••
i have only one .co domain
e-jobs
if there is someone interested in this domain i am willing to sell it

•••
i have only one .co domain
e-jobs
if there is someone interested in this domain i am willing to sell it

I'm sure you're PM box will soon be flooded. There are a lot of .CO buyers in this section. There is also a TERRIFIC marketplace where you might have more luck and where your solicitation would be better suited. (:ghost:)

•••
how many .co domains are currently registered ?

•••
•••
•••
Sold " bfa.co " at $1,700 via sedo.

•••
Sales @ Sedo:

juegosdecocina.co 3000 USD
hallway.co 1150 USD

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

Sold " bfa.co " at $1,700 via sedo.

Congratulations. Good sale.

•••
Here is what I have - bestseo.co. If you want to own it - send me a pm with your offer.

Thanks

•••
Xes.CO is on Sedo auction at $1,750 (to the mods, not mine).

•••

Does not seem to be a defensive sale, since there is nothing on xes.com

•••
This is a showcase thread...what do you have?

in response to your question these are my domains:

allfree.co
analisis.co
approvals.co
ciclismo.co
comunidades.co
emoticon.co
espacioweb.co
femenino.co
ibingo.co
ifree.co
industrias.co
juvenile.co
worldcupsoccer.co
xcams.co
yourweb.co

:gn::td:

•••
•••
You seem to have conflicting feelings about your own names :lol:

that made me laugh a lot :) that's what happens with the .CO extension...

•••

Sounds like a site for blogging about former wives and husbands.

•••
that made me laugh a lot :) that's what happens with the .CO extension...

:gn::td: is how i feel about my portfolio on alternating days...sometimes I'm super happy about my domains...sometimes I wonder if they will ever sell. When I read the comments on this article it really makes me want out of this game altogether.

•••
When I read the comments on this article it really makes me want out of this game altogether.

Eh, they could have used a better picture of him without a cigarette in his mouth, looking like he just stepped out of a Vegas nightclub. I don't understand why some of the most vocal voices in the domain community are people who are flamboyant (and a bit sleazy) at best. It hurts the business's image.

Pretty depressing, reading comparisons to ticket scalping, greedy investors "filling their pockets," and killing people. Sheesh. I had no idea our public image was THAT bad.

[back to the .CO discussion]

-----------
I'm getting fewer inquiries & offers on .COs this year compared to last, but some of these recent sales seem promising. Keep plugging away, and thanks to Poet and the guys who regularly keep the sales info updated.

•••
Eh, they could have used a better picture of him without a cigarette in his mouth, looking like he just stepped out of a Vegas nightclub. I don't understand why some of the most vocal voices in the domain community are people who are flamboyant (and a bit sleazy) at best. It hurts the business's image.

Pretty depressing, reading comparisons to ticket scalping, greedy investors "filling their pockets," and killing people. Sheesh. I had no idea our public image was THAT bad.

[back to the .CO discussion]

-----------
I'm getting fewer inquiries & offers on .COs this year compared to last, but some of these recent sales seem promising. Keep plugging away, and thanks to Poet and the guys who regularly keep the sales info updated.

Could have been a better pic but it was some Halloween pic. I think it's more, you tend to realize after reading comments on the web, just how stupid some people are or the attitude that keeps them down. Those domains were out there for anybody to register, those people commenting crying about it are just kind of pathetic.

Last edited:
•••
Could have been a better pic but it was some Halloween pic. I think it's more, you tend to realize after reading comments on the web, just how stupid some people are or the attitude that keeps them down. Those domains were out there for anybody to register, those people commenting crying about it are just kind of pathetic.

While I agree with you partly...that's a very simplistic way to view it. It's not a small number of people that have this view of domainers and they shouldn't be entirely shrugged off.

Anyways...it's off topic here but the ethical questions are certainly worth thinking about. I look at it as a way to (maybe) make some money but it certainly isn't anything I could ever be proud of. I get more satisfaction from doing my laundry. The high of a nice sale is pretty sweet though:laugh:

I don't think it's good or bad..it just is...it's pure market economics.

•••
Almost entirely shrugged of then? Ethics are nice. But bad business conduct on the multinationial corporation level, is never badmouthed in the same way. People are thinking "hoarders", "cockroaches", because we are mostly individuals, people, like them, who have taken what´s "rightfully theirs". But they wouldn´t dream of having the same hateful emotions about the real crooks, that have the power to do what they see fit regardless of the consequenses.

•••
picked up for $12 in the gd auctions

bibliophile.co
multistream.co
ratesheet.co
cubit.co

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Almost entirely shrugged of then? Ethics are nice. But bad business conduct on the multinationial corporation level, is never badmouthed in the same way. People are thinking "hoarders", "cockroaches", because we are mostly individuals, people, like them, who have taken what´s "rightfully theirs". But they wouldn´t dream of having the same hateful emotions about the real crooks, that have the power to do what they see fit regardless of the consequenses.

Actually...immoral multinationals are pretty heavily badmouthed. People are fed up with unethical behaviour in the market economy, period. Big fish or small fish...if you are a douche you can expect to be called out on it.

•••
•••
...just regged hogares.co...surprised it was available.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back