IT.COM

discuss Available LLLL.BIZ Premiums - Is it Next?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey Guys,

When I was selling out my LLL's , interest was directed towards .BIZ before .info.

I'll be adding more here - but meanwhile, I'd like to share the available LLLL.Biz domains here with the community.

I'll be doing daily scans .

Here's a quick note though, I noticed that Chinese buyers were after domains ending with a "W"

Thanks,
Rami

Attachments

• Available llllbiz.txt
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Add the prepaid funds ...and then check out the domain it should work

Still not working - Added Funds - when I add domains to the cart, they won't show in the cart, plus, their support team isn't answering - is it working fine with you?

•••
Still not working - Added Funds - when I add domains to the cart, they won't show in the cart, plus, their support team isn't answering - is it working fine with you?
Means they are registered

•••
•••
BigRock had the same issues last month with .org. It just took a while for to to clear up.

I ended up registering on BigRock.in and then pushing over to my BigRock.com account to bypass it.

•••
.biz > .org
I don't think the chinese like .org's

.org chips went first though,which is telling
maybe they prefer .biz i dont know but i think they are working through the established gtlds in order which i guess would be considered com>net>org>biz>info ?

•••
Ive got about 50 LLLL.biz chips lets hope they increase in price after christmas. Ive got about 50 LLLL.co chips to hoping they will follow suit

•••
Dumped all of mine. Paid $5.18 at godaddy a week ago. Sold at an avg $7.07.

36% return

•••
.org chips went first though,which is telling
maybe they prefer .biz i dont know but i think they are working through the established gtlds in order which i guess would be considered com>net>org>biz>info ?

Just visit 4.cn and under BIN Sales visit advanced search link. Domains are sorted by popularity.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Looking at it again. It held true before this last gold rush. Seems like many things have changed since and some extensions, such as .biz and .me have catapulted forward. Everyone agree?

•••
•••
Do you guys have any estimate on the floor price after one month?

•••
Might have been mentioned but CHIPS .biz are now reporting on http://www.chaomi.cc/ at 54 yuan or apprx $8.50 USD

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Too bad the website doesn't tell us what names were sold and what patterns.
It was started few days back by the request of users for English data. Its still on development mode.

•••
Try Internet Explorer. I had same issue with chrome but got through with Internet Explorer.

•••
Still wondering how market are moving too fast on extensions. If the org will net get the right price. How we can assume that .biz will. In my opinion only 1 more tld will rise in market value in 2016 after .com but still not sure which one. Could be .net .org .biz .co . Huge risk is involved in this final round of domaining game.

•••
Since everyone got hundreds of chips in all extensions. The flipping will be not that easy too.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

•••
If the org will net get the right price. How we can assume that .biz will.
Someone pointed out .biz has more importance than .org in china, so it might have value better than .org

In my opinion only 1 more tld will rise in market value in 2016 after .com but still not sure which one. Could be .net .org .biz .co .
.net would rise no question asked on that

Huge risk is involved in this final round of domaining game.
It was always risky, more names you have the more risk you are taking. Simple so during Chinese wave you bought 200 times more domains than usual then ofcourse the risk has risen up.

Since everyone got hundreds of chips in all extensions. The flipping will be not that easy too.
Wrong!!! Many many of the users I know havent bought a single piece of .biz and they might be tempted to get them for low prices when they can.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back