Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

djum

Top Member
Impact
English Premium letters = A B C D E F G H L M N O P R S T

We were tracking them here:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/premium-llll-net-countdown-2015.882216/

Last 5020 got registered just in one day.
Most takers were from China, but some from around the world too.
More than 10 000 LLLL.net were registered today total
Will provide update with exact number and list of names registered today in few hours.
Good chance now that all LLLL.net will follow the case, since Chinese were buying many domains that included vowels and letter V.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The trend will go until the economy is stable...... once economical pressure faced by largest countries that are responsible of maximum domain name trade, will not like to invest.....
I think it may be the opposite. As they see alarming signs in the economy and the stock market, they invest in more stable (in their view) assets, in this case domains

•••
The trend will go until the economy is stable...... once economical pressure faced by largest countries that are responsible of maximum domain name trade, will not like to invest.....
I see alarming sign because there are very less end users........

I think it may be the opposite. As they see alarming signs in the economy and the stock market, they invest in more stable (in their view) assets, in this case domains

Well, idea was regarding economy and domain relation is about big change happening in the world now.
As we are entering into digital age which is affecting human life more and more everyday. While the economies depressed in one side there are on-going wars in different parts of the world, on the other side there are developed countries which are advancing to the future technologies in high speed. And new technology is produced and consumed by third countries and high populated part of the world enormously.

So, yes future technology is more about massive use of internet such as Internet of Things, which makes internet more and more important to our daily life. And if you can also imagine, machines will have internet in 5-10 years. You can simply say that internet is big growing industry which will be much bigger than we had before.

It depends where you want invest your money, you can buy house, car, stocks, open shop or anything else and avoid internet industry. But i believe investing on internet can be much profitable than all other things in the picture on the sky which is approaching.

•••
Recent Sales non-Chinese premium

Screen Shot 2015-10-26 at 4.18.34 AM.png

•••
No one can really predict whats going to happen with LLLL.net prices. Supply and demand economic principals can not explain all the price increases. Look at the run up on LLLL.com Chinese premium. If anyone could have predicted the price increase from the start of this year to today they would be absolutely loaded. From roughly $100 to over $1000 per domain, really.

With the LLLL.net and reg fee deal at whois.com (3.88 each) I'd say a small investment is worth it (spend $30 or $40).

Don't forget some people's business model is quick flips and thats fine if that works for you. Buying at 3.88 and selling at $20 or $30+ is a great rate of return although it likely won't pay for your mortgage in most major USA urban centres.

•••
My recent drop catches

rrmi
mdbe
ooet
broh
ptna
molm
gaed
iath
igst
icrn
eong
bilm
ggig
bsgo

•••
Godaddy is currently offering unlimited 0.99 + icann .net registrations .48 Hours only

•••
That should spend things up if the word spreads. Grabbed two more.

•••
That should spend things up if the word spreads. Grabbed two more.

Thats for sure. I also took three more. Three hundred more precisely :)

•••
Godaddy is currently offering unlimited 0.99 + icann .net registrations .48 Hours only
What a shame when registrars take advantage of our weaknesses :(

Taken a few more :)

•••
the .net registry most love this. whats next? .org?

Guys please listen to someone who has been in this business longer then you, don´t waste your money.

•••
•••
We will be seeing a lot of $10 buy-now threads after this.

Last edited:
•••
the .net registry most love this. whats next? .org?

Guys please listen to someone who has been in this business longer then you, don´t waste your money.

Did I waste my money when I hand reg'd some LLLL.com right before the buyout? I bought name patterns that I liked with the .com and I did the same thing with the .nets. I spent $20 no big deal.

•••
Did I waste my money when I hand reg'd some LLLL.com right before the buyout? I bought name patterns that I liked with the .com and I did the same thing with the .nets. I spent $20 no big deal.
No I did not say .com was a waste of money.
I registered .com-s from 2002 or so.
I just said, .net etc.. are.

•••
You might not remember but the same thing happened right before the LLLL.com buyout.

I'd suggest get a few at 99 cents and see what happens. If you have an extra hundred to spend thats a totally different subject.

•••
You might not remember but the same thing happened right before the LLLL.com buyout.

I'd suggest get a few at 99 cents and see what happens. If you have an extra hundred to spend thats a totally different subject.

I suggest you to buy something nice for your mom with this money

•••
Looks like every .net that dropped was hoovered up. I can't help but feel that these buyouts are fast outpacing real world demand. Sure, in time they will all have value but when renewals come around and there aren't enough sales to support those renewals, what happens then? The rate of these buyouts is not sustainable and I fear we're going to see a big bubble pop, which could have adverse effects for the entire domaining economy. This is just my fear and my opinion, the key to making profit is knowing when the right time to sell is. It's almost starting to feel like one giant pyramid scheme.

•••

OK, we heard what you say, now we can move on, right. A lot of things have changed since 2002.
In last two month my LLLL.net sales were in mid-XXXX. Old news and knowledge are not relevant anymore, things are changing daily now.

•••
OK, we heard what you say, now we can move on, right. A lot of things have changed since 2002.
In last two month my LLLL.net sales were in mid-XXXX. Old news and knowledge are not relevant anymore, things are changing daily now.

how much you have "invested" into those .net-s?

•••
I think you not in position to ask such questions. It's rude and unprofessional, not sure what kind of domain experience you had since 2002, but ethics was none of them.

•••
I think you not in position to ask such questions. It's rude and unprofessional, not sure what kind of domain experience you had since 2002, but ethics was none of them.

I am just not into something like, someone who has joined forum 2015 and started registering 4 letter.net-s and infos and now gives other people investment advice. I think thats a little idiotic. isn`t it?

•••
You sound jealous, that noone wants to buy your overpriced .coms, when they can get LLLL.net for a dollar.
Trying hard to distract people, but really you argument is based on nothing.
For someone who consider himself old member you can do much better.
So far you just begged people not to register .net because "she said so".
Gave no reason why, except for, "I'm experienced since 2002," trust the guru hype.

People here want to make money, not donate the money for payday of individuals like you.

And you trying to go personal, because can't find arguments on the subject.
Who cares about year of registration, if you registered earlier, but wasn't active, wasn't learning at the same rate, don't possess actual information, just old-school experience, that I got too, from reading the old forums, back in 2007-2008, when you wasn't registered here either.
What are your arguments on the subject??
Why we shouldn't buy them for a dollar, if we making profit?

Last edited:
•••
•••
I am just not into something like, someone who has joined forum 2015 and started registering 4 letter.net-s and infos and now gives other people investment advice. I think thats a little idiotic. isn`t it?

Why? This isn't the holy grail of domaining. As hard as it might be to believe, there are thousands of very successful "domainers" who for one reason or another are not involved here. In fact, one common argument I hear is that if I spent my time on NamePros talking about selling domains, I wouldn't have time to actually make money selling domains. That's probably good advise for many of us. But I digress, and the point is that just because someone just registered, doesn't mean they don't have any experience domaining or know what they are talking about.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back