NameSilo

news 1,000,000 x Thank.You to NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ategy

Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.comTop Member
Impact
VERY IMPORTANT NEWS: Just a few short hours ago the NamePros community changed from 6N to 7N status. While most domainers might be inclined to ignore anything to do with a 7N ... I think this is one exception all 1,000,000 of us can agree is a genuinely amazing accomplishment.

While I've not been a member here nearly as long as many, in that short time I can safely say that the help, advice and information on NamePros is by far the best tool a domainer can have on their journey to selling their first 1,000,000 domain names, or simply to help make their first $1,000,000 domain sale. From the news, blogs, lists, personal connections, appraisals, reviews, industry warnings, tips, hard data, auctions, for sale listings, advice, friendly discussions, heated debates, to most especially the fun and laughter ... time invested here is an important key, crucial to our development as individual domainers .. and more importantly to the growth of the overall domaining community as a whole.

Having owned and run a 35,000 member community myself 15 years ago, I can tell everyone for a fact that running a huge forum like this takes an enormous amount of time, energy and dedication. So on behalf of the other 999,999 members .. to everyone involved in running and maintaining NamePros ...

1,000,000 x THANK YOU !!! :)

@Eric Lyon @Amanda @Michelle @Abdullah Abdullah @Dave_Z @Edward Zeiden @Electric-Shadow @enlytend @John Baron @Lakshan @Paul Buonopane @Sabre @Theo Goodman @Tushar Batra

Note: While I encourage everyone to give thanks to the NP crew .. let it be known that you can also directly support them here! ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
well said.

Thanks! This is actually a colossal milestone not just for NP .. but for domaining in general! I figured that if the staff weren't going to toot their own horn .. then somebody needed to do it! :)

Now I'm just curious how many people are rushing to check if thank.you is an actual domain and/or if .you is even an actual ngTLD? lol

I think this event also marks another important event .. as originally I was going to post the title as "1,000,000 x ThankYou.com" .. but decided on the ngTLD "1,000,000 x thank.you" version ... maybe this moment will also go down in history for not just passing the 1,000,000 threshold .. but also the exact moment where all domainers came together to accept the ngTLD's? lol ... or perhaps that's more likely to happen when NP hits 2,000,000? ;)

•••
Spot on bro, spot on!!!

Long Live NP and may it continue to thrive all the way up to 2 million members!! :)

•••
Its just the beginning of a Start. More people will come as they recognize it.

•••
Congrats people of NP, take a bow. If it wasn't for NP I'd still be lost from buying trademarked domains and buying .info and .biz :(
I still am lost, but the road is becoming more clear week by week.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back